It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys Abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here are what I consider to be abilities of the Greys, or their technologies:

1) A paralyzing beam that is bluish-white and can "fill" up a room. The Travis Walton case and the Island of Calores (sp?) case demostrate this, as do many 'lesser' cases.

2) Lights that appear on the craft, which don't come from blubs of any type. They seem to just flow through the skin of the crafts (which are usually seamless). The Bentwaters UFO cases illustrates this well.

3) Seemingly unbreakable artifacts/craft materials. The many Roswell and Travis Walton cases describe this.

4) The ability to wreck havoc w/ electronics. This is shown in many cases, most recently the strange fires in Italy (which a leaked Italian Gov. doc concluded was aliens testing a weapon!)

5) Materials that either become invisible, or just project images in themselves (I think this is the case). Boyd Bushman described the Roswell craft that when you went inside it, it looked invisible. And also the Travis Walton case where Travis enters that room w/ the single chair. Hard to describe so forgive me.

I apologize for not providing any links, but anyone who knows how to use a search engine (on here or abroad) will be able to find the cases mentioned for greater detail.

What do you guys/gals think?

Did I miss anything?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Lord XIII]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i did a search for island of calores and a search for calores on google search and all that comes up is information about salad dressing...lol...do the greys like thousand island dressing with their human brain salad ?...lol

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a
island of calores - Google Search

can you or someone tell us what this case is about and where to go to read about it because i dont know if i am aware of this case ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

Nice . Those are some of the more common reported things . Kinda scary too if ya think about it .

Only thing i would add is Telepathy . Loads of accounts and some albeit questionable video .

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For EasyNow (well, for anyone really):

freedomvideo.org...

I think you will agree for a number of reasons that this is a top case.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As we don't even know our capabilities why start some speculation of that kind?
Maybe the grey don't even exist, they are just human in suit, from what abductes said, the greys have no expression, their eyes don't blink, and their skin look like wax, what could describe an alien suit.

Germans had their flying saucer during the wwII, they have been defeat, hopefully, so my guess is if the u.s. had take this technology the saucers that we are actually seeing is no more than man made.

Also, i think it's bob lazar who said have encounter some extraterrestrials, the nordics, big blonde and blue eye person( oh the arians... ) what is interesting is apprently they had swastikas on their shoes sole.

Of course there is speculation about the aliens enter in contact with hitler and gave him a technology to win the war and laud the so-called superior race.

But for me all that was just stupid nazi with incredible technology for this history period.

Remember the battle of los angeles? 1942? WWII? German with saucer?

We have been lucky that they had problem to fix their weapon on the saucer,
each time they had tryed it was #ed up cause of the saucer profile, the only way to fix it was to use a beam weapon but that didn't exist in 40's.

I can't be sure of all that but at least it's what i have read in a credible article, don't remember the source so do what you want with that but before start theory about a out of space specie that we are not even sure that really exist maybe it will be good to make some search about, us, human are able to do, because what you are described could be very us, the human, the black or white or red or yellow.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

thanks for the link to the story

yes i remember that story now that ive seen the video.

multiple witnesses on different occaisions to me means something was definately going on there

the bright light thing freaks me out because it reminds me of the experience that i had back in 1984

do you think the greys were involved with these encounters ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Greys involved w/ your encounters? If what you say is true, then probably, or another race w/ that tech.

Another thing they can do is "lock" their ships in formation. Even to a degree that it appears they made one bigger ship, or vice versa. This happened in the Bentwaters case.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

My research has suggested that the Grey are actually a hybrid species of unknown ancestory. Furthermore, research points that their arch rivals are the Bleu, which are half-French and womanizers.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by themasked

My research has suggested that the Grey are actually a hybrid species of unknown ancestory. Furthermore, research points that their arch rivals are the Bleu, which are half-French and womanizers.

Where can we find more about your research?
Note I only want to see your research, not somebody else's.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

I was writing the same thing, where is the source about that!!!

"Researcher" this is sarcasm or do you really think a terribly advanced civilisaton would still compare each other to the color of their skin?

ahahah The bleu, a mix of french, cheese an,d noob. ( in french we call the newbie, "les bleus" ).

I think that is my last post in this thread, good night all.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You bring up a very interesting point. But you certainly have made the mistake that they see color the same way we do. By what point would you suppose that their interpretation of the EM spectrum through cerebral conscience would see "blue" or "red"? By all speculation, "red" may be seen as grainy, and "blue" as transparent. The DNA would be totally different from ours if they are from another world. Therefore interpretation would be drastically in contrast.

Now let's suppose for a moment that they were from our world. Let us suppose further that they are not only from our world, but rather a race of man...perhaps Kenites, that fabled half-reptilian race of man from the seed of the "serpent" in genesis, and furthermore banished underground. Maybe they see things in the realm of heat, or a form of radar.

Whether or not they enjoy bleu cheese seems quite trivial if this is the case. Because they would enjoy nothing less than revenge. Yes my friends, revenge planned for thousands of years. Revenge, as we know it, is best served cold with a side of laser surgically removed cow genetialia.

Since we will probably go to war with them and be devestated in the year 2012, doesn't it stand to reason that we should just focus on doing the next right thing; securing our careers, loving our families, eating well, and taking small children hostage as a bargining chip?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That they avoid most all human contact on personal level as current earth humans are scary and unpredictable.

top topics

join