It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoridedamages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok, so we know fluoride does all those crazy things to our mind. BUT! Does anyone know how to undo those effects? Do we just stop drinking for a few days and detox? Or do we take vitamins? Does anyone know how to fix its damages?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Cilantro Removes Heavy Metals From Your Body.
Here is a great site.
www.teeccino.com...
I would eat 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro a day. And it really taste great.

Hope this helps.

Hugz Sis

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sistinas

Ya thats a good way, but dont forget to mention that after you use it, you have to replenish vital metals as Cilantro will remove them aswell.

Multi-vitims I believe will do the trick.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Vitamins are ok if they don't have fluoride in them. I like to eat my vitamins in the raw state. Thats me. If you want to take a vitamin I would take a cold pressed kind. and make sure it don't have fluoride. I don't like taking pills so I can't tell you a good brand. But I do know cold pressed is the best.

Hugz Sis

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
thx for advice, isn't it just a pain to have to do this, our water should be clean in the first place.

Can that stuff really detox you of those metals, or just a little.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Cilantro is great for a heavy metal detox, taking it should rid your body of the undesirable heavy metals, but dont expect results over night, your body still has to flush. Give it time and dont forget to restock the essential metals of your body.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There's also a supplement available at health food stores called "heavy metl detox". Directions for use are on the bottle.

top topics

join