It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville UFOs: Was the Air Force Protecting 'The Presidential Ranch?'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am beginning to suspect that the reason for the jets eing in the area was due to concerns about these anomalies being within 20 miles of the restricted airspace surrounding the Bush ranch.

The edge of the restricted zone designated as Class D airspace is only about 16 miles southeast of the center of Stephenville. Pilot Davis's sighting was about halfway between Stephenville and the northwestern arc of the Class D airspace in Selden. In the center of that circular airspace is a 4-5 nautical mile circle designated prohibited airspace. The outer circle is 60 nautical miles [69 statute miles] in diameter centered on the ranch.

Stephenville UFOs: Was the Air Force Protecting 'The Presidential Ranch?'

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No doubt the Air Force would get to the Bush Ranch in a more timely fashion than shown in the 9/11 fiasco.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well one would think if they were to engage a ufo from space they would use something other than a f-16. For example the raptor or f-15 eagle are so much better at air-air combat than the f-16 which is more air-ground nowadays. I see the point they are trying to make, however it is just not logical from a military standpoint to send out dated fighters to engage a possible et craft. Unless these craft are armed with something we don't know about... Which is always a possibility.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good post and this could make some sense as to why the fighter jets would chase the anomalies. Maybe the ETs are looking for the source of the Worlds problems.

Just kidding.

Thanks for sharing the link.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What would have made you guys happy on 9/11? F16s taking all airplanes down? And about Bush reading to those kids, did you expect him to jump up and get into his super fighter jet and take the baddies down himself?

Using this to take a cheap jab at Bush, is, well CHEAP!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
Good post and this could make some sense as to why the fighter jets would chase the anomalies. Maybe the ETs are looking for the source of the Worlds problems.

Just kidding.

Thanks for sharing the link.

When we saw a couple of triangle UFO's hovering over Lake Erie's shoreline in broad daylight we thought they were ours because afterall, they couldn't possibly be UFOs of all things! Ho,ho,ho... Sure we joked about it but common sense tells you they obviously are advanced military aircraft of some sort. Our attitude was like... UFO? Lol, give me a break...

But then, immediately after the triangles zipped off, we saw 2 military jets thunder across the sky after them. When that happened, it was like "Huh? --I thought those triangles were ours but why would the military be chasing after their own aircraft?"
So this was perplexing to us. Does anyone here understand why we were confused at that point?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

frank...what this shows is that this country is a paper tiger as far as defence goes. if i wanted to attack this country, what i would have to do is have some well trained people take over the several of the hundreds of civilian "cargo only" flights that come into this country every day. and i mean training beyond what those "alledged highjackers" recieved. and a country intent on bringing down the united states would be able to have those type of people.15 to 20 planes loaded with nuclear weapons crashing into the largest cities would cause massive casualties and chaos. each one of the planes would have a EMT device that would be on a small air launched missle fired up into the upper atmosphere just before the plane hit. timed to go off seconds after the initial attack this would disable any communication with that region. the attacking country would have cargo container ships setting off of the primary landing sites to disembark thousands of troops and military hardware (massive amounts of equipment could be loaded on those container ships).

now i know there are flaws to a plan like that, but i'm only a regular citizen and somebody intent on bringing this country down would obviously have a more "refined" approach.

this is why i think either we were lied to about 9/11, or our national defence is so bad when we wern't able to respond militarily after the 1st plane hit the WTC, that the above scenario is possible...and that is what scares the hell out of me.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

But then, immediately after the triangles zipped off, we saw 2 military jets thunder across the sky after them.
--I thought those triangles were ours but why would the military be chasing after their own aircraft?"

Compartmentalization !

an aspect of government given a lot of air-time during the Clinton administration.

'Our' military pilots, indeed the whole joint chiefs of staff of every military
branch are not aware that those 'UFO's over the Bush ranch no-fly-zone
are unmanned craft that belong to us...that is; a deep black-budget, covert, team under American supervision.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks, St Udio -- interesting speculation. Could possibly be right there!

It certainly DOES make sense. Now I'm glad I asked about that. thanks again!

My guess is that the coast guard saw those unidentified objects on their radar and that's when they sent off the 2 jets. Either that or they saw them too! Later, when I contacted the coast guard, they said no UFOs or jets were over the lake that day.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
not protecting but creating a diversion/smokescreen.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What if the ufo was dropping the pres off . Or what if it was an abduction attempt . Or a switch ?
Where WAS the prez that week ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

I think he was on his way to the middle east that week.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Good theory -I wasn't aware of the proximity to the Bush Ranch - Let's hope they are here attempting to help us deal with the mountain of BS the NWO expects us to carry around on our shoulders.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The official version claims that the 457th Fighter Squadron were conducting military exercises over the Browning Military Operating area. I'm no expert, but the use of ten F-16s sounds suspect to me.

When you add-in the initial response from the military base in Fort Worth, that no fighter craft were operating in the vicinity that night, the later reversal lack an air of complete truth.

The proximity to the President's ranch does add an extra layer to the events. Had the President been in residence, the Stephenville incident would have received still further publicity.

Interesting topic.

Check out my blog: Esoterica in America

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'd leave this Bush ranch thing alone or the Secret Service might get pissed. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I heard that the president was engaged in playing cowboys and indians at the time. My source is confidential and I can't disclose it. The office response was that some of his matchbox cars went missing at the exact time of the sighting. I think that well enough gives us a clue as to what THEY want from us, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What ever the case, the news media isn't covering this Presidential aspect of the story nor the fact that a witness to the large craft it being threatened to keep quiet about what he saw. I wonder why...?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well if the guy was out of town it might have been a test of the systems at the ranch to see if they caught anything lets say out of the ordanary. Sounds reasonable to me!!

mikell

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Something to remember; since 911, "NORAD" as well as the newly created "U.S. Northern Command" monitors everything that moves in our airspace as well as 500 nautical miles off our shore, not to mention space; that said, any UFO pervious to RADAR, would be monitored at the very least, and one would think that a "response" would be "at the ready" from "any and all" logical geographic locations.

With that in mind, now throw in the fact that the UFO was in close proximity to the Bush ranch, and I might add heading southeast from Stephenville, back through Linden where witness, "Steve Allen" and his two friends were watching. If you you take a ruler, and lay it on "Stephenville, and Selden," it's almost a straight shot to "Crawford!"

This is the direction that the craft was headed with two F-16's in pursuit.

Steve Allen, being a pilot (for over 30 years), as well as being raised in the area couldn't have been a better witness! He, as well as another witness verify that the F-16's came from the west, he feels that they came from "Dyes" AFB in Abilene!

That day was clear with about 30 miles visibility (Crawford is under 70 miles from Selden as the crow flies). Allen estimated the crafts speed at 2-3k mph; moreover he told me that the craft was "toying" with the pursuit planes maintaining a "constant distance!"

Usually, when "planes" violate the restricted airspace over the Bush ranch (which has happened a number of times), and of course it becomes a temporary flight restriction (TFR) when he's there which increases the protected area, interceptors are launched from Waco, presumably, "James Connally AFB."

In conclusion, it's no surprise that F-16's were launched, and given today's protocols, in a post 911 world, the Air Force would have been "negligent" in "not doing so."

Another important note, is that Allen states that the next day there was a "heavy" Air Force presence over the Selden/Stephenville area; he said. "if you flew a kite you would have hit an aircraft, e.g., F-16, helicopter etc.

Cheers,
Frank

top topics

<<   2 >>

join