It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Leaked UFO Caught On Military Video Must See!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

RARE LEAKED UFO CAUGHT ON MILITARY VIDEO MUST SEE!!!

ufonations.blogspot.com

This is a military video that videos a UFO and the operators are trying to figure out what it is.It is claimed to be leaked from the military.Amazing footage.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Fixed ALL CAPS title.

[edit on 1/25/08 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Latest news of stephenville texas is p;oiting to a cover up i think.It does not convince me that the military can lose track of 10 f16s.This video is claimed to be leaked of military personal reacting when they see a UFO.The point is the military is aware of everything thats going around ,please someone please sear me a humiliation for the military of the largest nation

ufonations.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, I sure wish I was talented enough to clean up the audio. From what I could make out, that didn't sound like the military. I doubt even that even the national Guard would be that "conversational" on the radio. And I didn't hear the use of a call sign that I could make out.

The video isn't too telling either, though it's hard to say as this underpowered laptop I'm on doesn't do it justice. (I say that because it doesn't do justice to anything else.)

I'll wait for more posters to take a shot at this. Maybe a good frame set blown up and enhanced. And good audio would tell a lot about it too.

Still, an interesting find.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I thought that was one I had seen before but I guess there are a couple "as viewed through" whatever tracking camera they are using. Those morphing ufos are wierd but i guess we'll get used to them eventually. This ufo looks like the Rizdeki ufo.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That's pretty freaky!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I remember seeing this supposed "Nellis \AFB UFO" way back when on the old FOX "Sightings" show. There are much better copies of this video floating around, like this one:

video.google.com...

And there's been quite a bit of analysis done on it, like here:

homepage.ntlworld.com...
ufo.cjscreations.com...

It sure is a puzzler. Too bad nobody will fess up about where it came from. That immediately puts a nearly deadly stink on it.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Strange how everyone else has to key the Mic, but this guy ca communicate as if he was on a phone.

We are able to film an aircraft 60,000 feet in the air or even the space shuttle as it reenters tha atmosphere with absolute clarity, yet every single UFO is out of focus and appears to be simple lights with no dinstinguishible surface.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
49 second shows its a rubber balloon for crying out loud.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This video is over a decade old and fairly famous.

Another page with analysis of the video.

roswellproof.homestead.com...

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Flagged for the wealth of supporting studies linked in the thread.

Just when I'd thought I'd seen pretty much all the "tasty" clips, along comes this one! Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i guess the question of all questions is : WHO OWNS THE DRONES

since no country want to claim em as their own .....

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i swear it looked like a fly crawling on the lens at one point.

not saying it was but to me it did.

and i could have swore i saw this same video on youtube a year ago
exact same thign everyone said was a bugg.
but it was'nt milatry themed
it had a guy talkign to his wife or somethign and it was in color.
ill search youtube for it hope i find it again to show .

www.youtube.com...

same video posted on youtube march 22 2006 i know this footage been aroudn for ever but i know there is one with no milatry them i swear it lol
hard to find it.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Rare this is not, this is all over the net, has been for over 10 years.

It may be actual footage of USAF test flying an actual crashed Ufo at Groom Lake.

Or it may be video of a Remote Controlled whatever...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I never saw the beginning of this vid so clearly. It looks as if it has legs or something and its swimming through the air in the beginning.
It is not a fly.
It is not a balloon.
It may be hard to track because of its flight path and because the way it exists makes it hard to see perhaps just because we have not calibrated our eyes and cameras.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here is an old 2006 ATS THREAD on the subject.

Same video etc.

Ufo On Military Camera

Cheers

AoN

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Definetely not a fly..cmon, give me a break..
It's definetely an object and the conversation itself seems to be genuine. The video itself seems to be authentic.

That mass you see, is the hill. You can clearly make out ground from the sky. At least in the begining.

It's a craft allright, not a baloon. Question is, it is ours or theirs?
Since the operators seem to be puzzled by it..it -may- be something out of this world.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufonations

RARE LEAKED UFO CAUGHT ON MILITARY VIDEO MUST SEE!!!

[edit on 1/25/08 by FredT]

Not rare. Seen it many times. (sigh). Its been around since 1995. Thats 12+ years old.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by AGENT51]

top topics

join