It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chris Angel an actual demon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Is Chris Angel an actual demon???

en.wikipedia.org

How the hell does Chris Angel walk on water??? A lot of people I know trip out when i show them Chris Angel videos on youtube, how he rips in half, walk on water, and even levitate!! is it real???
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe im supersticious but i think hes a demon, somebody prove me wrong!!

en.wikipedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I believe you posted in the wrong section.

"wikipedia = News?"

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

Do u think his "magic" is real?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There was a show on TV just last night that showed how these illusions were done. It was quite interesting, but these tricks are what they are...Illusions, pure and simple.

I don't remember what channel I was watching?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
chris angel is an actual douchebag

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Chris Angel discussionreply to post by unknown user

Chris Angel discussion

I don't know, but here's a thread with about 2-3 years worth of posts on Chris Angel, many people have pointed out how he does most of his tricks. There are a few tricks that still baffle me, but a good deal of info on ATS will debunk any notions that he's a demon. I'd say Roland hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Nah! I don't think Chris Angel is an actual demon. If he is indeed a demon, wouldn't he leave a stinky smelly trail mix similar to 'Nightcrawler' (of the X-Men comic book character) when he does his 'disappearing act'?

[edit on 2008-1-25 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Chris Angle is not a demon, that is obvious, the thing most people don't realize about people like chris angle is that they are PAID TV PERFORMERS....

Everything they do is fake, edited, rehearsed, the people on the show are paid extras just like in the movies to make it more believable...

how does he walk on water ? camera tricks, perspex or some kind of glass under the water....

is he really walked on water he would be liek the messiah wouldn't he ? haha

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Would a demon or satan himself actually let you know what they were up to if in fact this guy was in league with them? People paint pictures of demons and the devil as horrid, looking creatures, funny a demon and satan himself were all fallen angels, Satan being the Better looking of all angels in heaven. Who thought he should be worshiped, hence the war in heaven, before creation began, and lucifer's fall from grace. If the stars are representations of angels then what happened to the northern stars? How do you think you get all the demons/ fallen angels, in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
chris angel is an actual douchebag

Now that's funny. I do have more respect for him since this happened however.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He makes me wonder.....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
to call another person a *demon* or *douchebag* is a bit *harsh* in my book,one can discuss his show and/or his abilities, but is it necessary to use derogatory names & remarks?
i've met him and i can assure he's neither,and no, i am not one of his PR staff,lol

[edit on 14-8-2008 by ibelievewearenotalone]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
chris angel is absolutely charismatic and has a huge talent. it doesnt matter if his tricks are real or not - he can do a lot of stuff no one else can do. he broke boundaries and that is always agood thing.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by milabb.]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
He isn't all that charismatic and he is rather douche baggish. I will give him that he is good at what he does and he appears to be doing his impersonation of Houdini with the task of hunting down fakers. But of course, that whole thing was surely a fix. Surely the whole thing was planned out. Why would this sap, who writes backwards from the great beyond, want Chris Angel to be witness to it? After all, Chris is a faker as well, but a very good one. This backwards writing sap is a ham. Chris Angel is making himself out to be more believable by proving others to be sham artists.

Why doesn't the demon Chris
have someone come on his show and catch the flim flam for us. But of course, Chris would hire someone that wouldn't figure it out and who acts is if he thinks maybe Chris is a demon.

TV is fantasy land......
Chris Angel is a mortal man

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi, well he is no demon, he s a magician. If youn know what he does is noting but illusions.

There is a show on WB that shows most of these tricks. They make it look like he is walking on water but in reality he is not. They also have people working with him that are selected from the crowd appearing as if they never met.

If you notice magicians were at one time was crime. They were good robbers.

This was in a book I read and shows that these tricks were use to scam a person.

I also read a book on how you can with your mind see what your victim sees.

this is a true thing the U.S gov uses this. They make you picture your victim and you have to close your eyes and focus on how it would look looking trough that persons eyes. The U.S GOV has a team that works with the CIA to find out where certain target people are located the guy has to draw what he sees.

Wll to keep on top and keep it simple Chis Angel is no demon he is human that knows how to make illusions.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well i mean he says theres no magic involed and its all explainable and remember he says he is an ILLUSIONIST and illusion is not real he dosnt really do things live its allway a video really and he hires people to act and uses alot of camera tricks so i dont think he is a demon just pretty smart

top topics

join