It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the shuttle shot down by UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The picture with the lightning bolt is interesting to me. I think it is possible that the shuttle was a victim of plasma discharge as it enetered the atmosphere. Possible??....Yes. Probable??...You decide.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

from HooHaa
Personally, I believe the video showing the "saucer" to be fake. I dont recall ever seeing that the day of the crash, nor do I recall any posts on ATS showing that footage

I don't know what to think exctly of this footage, it looks authentic but as you say there should have, at least, someone speaking about it but it seems like the very big good proof of ufos are not that much "famous" and even if fake someone would have post it here but no, seems strange to me( i'm not speaking about censor or stuff ) maybe we have a very good proof but everyone think it's a fake, maybe not.

from Monsterenergy791
Hey that's my thread

It's a couple of months old and it's not active anymore unless people start posting on it again

Yes it is not active anymore and it stop to be just a few time after my post, so it's good this one started, i thought this was yours...

from Nola213
It's pretty evident in the real photo the strike was zig-zag'ing as it made it's wat TOWARD the shuttle. I don't think beam, or plasma weapons would do that

I don't think too, i never seen the pictures before, what i was thinking, if the footage is real, it's the beam could be a kind of remote control which could be able to produce a lighting strike from everywhere he/it want, but it just a theory made in my mind so.....

from Nola213 again.
Why would the aliens decide to take out this ONE shuttle and not do anything to the dozens we've launched before, and the stuff we've put up since, and why not touch the I.S.S.?

I have a few theory about it( yes again, made in my mind...)

1.And if it was one of "our" craft who shot down columbia? maybe it was a test but it turn out to be an horrible accident or the saucer in the footage tryed to destroy the aliens craft that had shot columbia??
2.Maybe nasa had sign a contract with aliens and maybe the goal of this columbia's mission was breaking this contract or maybe it was a warning.
3.the most fairy one, maybe we have two "races"( defenatly hate this word )
of aliens, one trying to destroy columbia and the other one trying that not happen and protecting us.

from DevolutionEvolvd
The picture with the lightning bolt is interesting to me. I think it is possible that the shuttle was a victim of plasma discharge as it enetered the atmosphere

I must admit that i never think about it but i don't know how plasma work so it is possible that lighting strike came from plasma discharge?

[edit on 25-1-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To me it's obvious the shuttle was shot down as an act of retaliation in regards to 9/11 Twin Towers attack being an inside job by the Zionist (Jews).

They attack America's space agency because it's the finest out there and it's public. It was shot down on the 01/02/03 ...1-2-3 and over Palestin, Texas. This is coincidence that are not coincidences, but rather messages. Have you even see the mission Badge? You see the Sun that look's like something exploding over the horizon.

I really don't buy the foam theory and it's cover up to it's worst.
The fuseling reinforcement is done layers upon layers in case the first layer fails.

On another interesting note, the UFO in the vicinity may have caught the soul of few crew man. Just like in the movie Free Jack. A 4 year old Indian girl claims to be

Kalpana Chawla. She also claims she died up in the sky four years ago.

Article 1

Article 2

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Desmond]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Desmond

It must be nice to live in a world void of logic.
Seems like hate speech towards people of Jewish faith you're spouting to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desmond
To me it's obvious the shuttle was shot down

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Desmond]

Wow, you see obvious things that actually aren't obvious. Foam struck the wing, it was proven BEFORE the liftoff happened. Superheated air entered the spacecraft and caused the left wing to disintegrate. The flight control systems simply couldn't correct anymore.

You're sitting here telling me this thing was shot down at speeds over 5000mph? I don't know the actual speed but it was very very high when it disintegrated.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Unless the space shuttle has weapons, I can't see a UFO taking it out ?
What would be the purpose ?

Unless it was deploying an anti-UFO satellite.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Lightning is, by definition, an Electrical Discharge, however lightning is essentially a natural terrestrial Plasma.

Yes, I am saying that it is possible, considering the photographs that were taken down, that Columbia was destroyed by a lightning strike. Now, we're not talking about a normal lightning strike.

Columbia downed by Megalightning

Shuttle engineers caught the blame for a scientific failure. NASA scientists seem unwilling to admit they do NOT understand the cause of lightning and so were unfit to judge whether Columbia was struck a fatal blow by a super-bolt of lightning from space, now referred to as MEGALIGHTNING.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Lightning as most people know it is just cloud to ground, or cloud to cloud. Though these assertions are correct, there are other types of electrical discharge or plasma discharge in our upper atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
wait what space craft are we talking about that was downed?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Tug of War

ET has made it clear that he will not allow our nuclear war criminal wannabe class to foul up outer space with nuclear weapons.
Our nuclear war fighting elite have been quarantined and ET will not allow the placement of nuclear weapons in space.

Of course our nuclear war fightng elite pretend that they can't hear ET speaking to them. The crash of the shuttle Columbia may be the result of the brazen arrogance of our nuclear war fightng elite.

You may recall that 2 'Secret' satellite packages were on the Columbia and placed into orbit. This could be the responce from ET to our nuclear war fighting elite.

ET appears to be very patient and rarely will use force even against the most malign of our fellow humans,.

When ET does us force it seems that it is to "Modify the behavior of our genocidal nuclear war fighting elite, rather than a contest of power.

Oh, by the way; we are all the "Living Dead." Our nuclear war fighting elite 'smoked' us with nuclear weapons long ago. We exist due only to the intervention into our world by ET.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is unacceptable, I cant make sense of this thread almost entirely. Let us see the Original Posters comments. This is the scariest thread Ive ever read on ATS. Not because of the ramifications of a space shuttle being shot down but because the "MODERATORS" of ATS, have actually withheld this information. I have less faith in the ATS Moderators Now...

If the original posters comments were vulgar than a moderator should be able to edit specific articles from those posts.

I feel that this, is the most important thread, that I've seen on ATS, "EVER". The fact that the thread was deleted means that this must be something of absolute high secrecy.

THANKS!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Is the "UFO shot down the shuttle" theory another distraction aimed at getting the curious to argue in circles? Two much more likely scenarios occur to me.

1. They were murdered because of something one or all of them saw while in orbit, or because of insider knowledge that one or more of them was going to blow the whistle about what our space program is really all about.

2. Perhaps all or some of the astronauts were not on board the Columbia as it returned at all, and the "accident" was a ruse to explain their disapearance. Also possible in this scenario is the possibilty that the Columbia wasn't what blazed across the sky at all, but this is less likely because independant observers were watching it from the ground.

3. They were murdered to create heros and media distraction on the eve of the Iraq war. This may very well be the most likely scenario of all.

After all Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffy were more than likely murdered (41 years ago yesterday) . The most vocal internal critic of NASA at the time was Grissom and he was close friends with the other two.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by ItsHumanNature]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm very grateful to the ATS moderators for allowing those posts to be shown. Just what was the situation with those posts? anyway?

Also i hate to ask this once more, but since the thread has called to question the level of secrecy of the Original posters comments, I was wondering if we could see the posts that were deleted for conduct. Aswell?

"PLEEEEESE, can a moderator pull them out?? And if they need to be scrubbed down with soap, in order to see what those posts said, then so be it"??

It would be an interesting favor. But until i see those posts this thread still makes me wonder of the legitimacy of whats going on with this thread..??

I hope that it would not be so hard, as i could imagine that the ATS moderators might have to rollback the server inorder to do..

But I will add the Original Posters comments were quite imaginative, and im sure that imagination is one thing our government would hate us to invest in.. But a large percent of those who post in the 'Aliens and UFOs' forum DO believe in Aliens,

And if it was possible, that we had ever made contact with aliens, or that there was infact aliens who were "around", then the original posters comments were entirely legitimate as a science.

Thank you,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join