It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, indulge your fantasies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
MA-as usual you just don't "get" me.

I am not on any crusade. Yes, it is true that I have stated in the past that I do not want my husband recruited into freemasonry.. I don't recall ever giving anyone a real reason why.

I won't share that.

As to my views on Freemasonry you really need to understand one thing about me... I do not BELIEVE anything. I watch, I listen, I observe and I absorb... I evaluate... but I rarely make any iron clad conclusions about anything.. This has alot to do with the way I view life and the universe as a whole.

so would I be ripe for joining a crusade? um... no.

My comments above were based on common sense and basic logic.

If freemasonry is a secret society.. then the optimal word there being secret.. then any writing available to the public can only be taken with a grain of salt... as it is obvious that they are not going to share any information that would lead to the true nature of their organization.
One can only guess that at most there is fact mixed with fiction in what is available to the general public... Knowing how to seperate the two would most likely be nearly impossible for most if not all uninitiated.

so do I think this non-mason has discovered any truths in his readings? no.

I think my logic is very evident... but if you can't follow it than I can only hope that you can respect my opinion on this matter.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
MA-as usual you just don't "get" me.

I think I "get" you.

I don't think you "got" my humor, like THENEO did.

No problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Broken_Column
Should any Mason 33rd degree wish to be subversive to Masonry's ideals, any 3rd Degree Master Mason can instantly suspend him, or even worse, unmake him a Mason.

Something tells me you have recently been cast down, and want up again. True? Were you cast down by a third degree? Was he more rightious than you? Just speculating here. Please be honest. Were you until recently a Mason?

Edit: Sorry, I see now that you have been banned from the board or something and is unable to reply. If you read this, please donot be offended, I mean no harm, I only want to know the truth.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lilblam,

I fully concur with your musings and we both know why.

but we must learn more about this secret of secrets shouldn't we?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm a Master Mason. I enjoy the conspiracy theories concerning the Masons. Believe me, if we had that power, then I'd ask if whenever they take over the world to at leave give me Patagonia.

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by 2012]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join