It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, indulge your fantasies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First off, if you are a profain and believe that Masonry is a cult and will never join masonry, then you're off to a good start.

Second, if you believe that there are more degrees in Masonry than 4.

You're an idiot.

Masonry consists of the following.

The Blue Lodge.

Degrees 1-3.

A 3rd degree Mason knows all he needs to know about Masonry. He can be a Master of a Lodge, or of a Grand Lodge.

The York Rite holds the real 4th Degree, the Scottish Rite gives it also but the Scottish Rite was invented by Albert Pike while the York Rite is much older and traditional.

The 4th Degree is simply more information.

Everything beyond the 3rd Degree is more information...history if you will. Just more stuff to enhance the 3 degrees.

A Grand Master is the God of his jurisdiction, he can make or break Masons at his own free will.

Should any Mason 33rd degree wish to be subversive to Masonry's ideals, any 3rd Degree Master Mason can instantly suspend him, or even worse, unmake him a Mason.

Because of this, I from now on, do not want to hear from anyone, about "33rd Degrees" ruling Masonry.

I do not want to hear about secret Degrees above the 33rd that do not exist.

I don't need garbage in the on-going debate about Masonry.

If you have a problem with this, I suggest you very quickly find some huge books and start reading them, because I will defeat you in any debate.

Except for when you excersise your ability to say, "well how do you know, if you aren't a 33rd or 34th or 99th you won't know about them and if you were you wouldn't tell us."

Well you can believe that all you want, but the fact is, people knew something was funny when the Manhattan project was going on, if they couldn't keep that a solid secret, then how the heck will an organization keep such a secret when people are prone to defect and so on.

I will not tollerate illogical arguments about Masonry, it's old, and tiring. Either you learn the truth about Masonry, or stop arguing for it because your hyper-conspiracy theories do no good to discovering the truth.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by The_Broken_Column]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
why all these posts about masonry today?,
why are you masons getting so paranoid, what have you got to hide?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Who said I was a mason?

Why do you jump to conclusions?

*Edit*

I just have done a lot of research and am getting really tired of the as I said, "old" assumptions that only hurt arguments. People talking about more than 33 degrees...this or that...they should learn more about the structure of Freemasonry then they'd realize what to argue about.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Broken_Column
Who said I was a mason?

Why do you jump to conclusions?

*Edit*

I just have done a lot of research and am getting really tired of the as I said, "old" assumptions that only hurt arguments. People talking about more than 33 degrees...this or that...they should learn more about the structure of Freemasonry then they'd realize what to argue about.

Sources please... where do you get your information from?
It is common courtesy when making a claim to give a source to back it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I heard the 42nd degree of Freemason was Wal-Mart greeter. They secretly rule the world you know. Damn smiley sticker pushing bastards.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
lol!

I wouldn't be surprised if a Mason owns or is the C.E.O. of Walmart though.....

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"profain": No, I am not a PROFANE, I am a researcher who has read the writings of 33d degree Freemasons, and post what I find for others. I USE profanity freely; I live in a world of rowdy macho men. But I am not A "PROFANE"

"Second, if you believe that there are more degrees in Masonry than 4.

You're an idiot.". Clearly, you have a problem with reality.

"Masonry consists of the following.

The Blue Lodge.

Degrees 1-3." Then you should have no trouble entering a lodge opened in the 4th degree or higher, or The Temple of the 33d Degree.

"the Scottish Rite was invented by Albert Pike while the York Rite is much older and traditional." No, the Scottish Rite was imported from Scotland and rewritten by Albert Pike.

"Because of this, I from now on, do not want to hear from anyone, about "33rd Degrees" ruling Masonry." So what, you want. You are insignificant. Say what you want, do what you will, I will continue to post the drivel of 33d degree Freemasons. What are you going to do, punch me in the nose through the monitor?

"Well you can believe that all you want, but the fact is, people knew something was funny when the Manhattan project was going on, if they couldn't keep that a solid secret, then how the heck will an organization keep such a secret when people are prone to defect and so on." I have had security clearances at various levels my entire adult life. Very little gets out. You are clueless.

Work on these thoughts:
1) In our society there is one right way to spell any given word. If you haven't checked your spelling you haven't checked your facts.

2) Denial of reality does not alter reality.

3) If your theory does not agree with reality, believe reality and come up with a new theory.

You are now on my PHNML: Pay him no mind list. Rant, snivel, whine and rage to your hearts content, I will ignore you like the drooling drunks in the park.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Researcher,

your valiant efforts on behalf of the brotherhood will gain you benefit but the reality is this:

over a number of years very successful people in society that are known and verifiable have left masonry and told a story much different than yours. You then have to say that they were liars in order to make yourself correct. But then again why do we have to believe your assertions on masonry? tell us all about yourself.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
TheNeo: What the @#$% are you trying to say?

Why should I tell you anything about myself?

Over and over and over, I post quotes harvested from books written by the wonderful folk of the 33d degree. I don't write this stuff, I just find it and post it.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher

Over and over and over, I post quotes harvested from books written by the wonderful folk of the 33d degree. I don't write this stuff, I just find it and post it.

You know unless you are a mason you really don't know #.. being a secret society and all they are not going to reveal their "secrets"... duh.

And if you were a mason... you would be lying or breaking your oath.... either way.. your story does not hold water.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher

You started it so tell us all about Masonry and start with yourself man. You made the big claims about what an upstanding bunch they are and how it really works so start with what you know then. Educate the rest of us, we await your tutoring? But you can't right? I know all about the oaths and the secrecy and why it exists.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
In this thread:

1. T_B_C_ kicked off well, but I see he got himself banned YET AGAIN. Nice start this time buddy

2. THENEO has Researcher mixed up with someone who is pro-Masonic. HEY! A bit of order here. You two, and NephraTari, ought to be on the same side, exposing all the evils of Masonry in its various permutaions up to the most exalted 144th degree. I did post elsewhere that there needs to be UNITY between the various factions of anti-Masonic ATS members. He who has the most sensational exposes (I can't put an acute over the second 'e') should co-operate with he or she whose grandfather once knew the Grand Master in Timbuktu, in order that this in-depth knowledge can be co-ordinated and chanelled into the Secret Societies Forum for the good of ATS members at large. Deny Ignorance is the motto, and with the high quality of source material available to the various anti-Masonic ATS member factions, it can only be a short matter of time before the walls of Freemasonry and all Lodges and the "World Supreme Council" come tumbling down.

3. I think I have my main Lodge meeting next Monday night, but for various reasons it wasn't diarized. Thanks for the reminder, old Chaps!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
MA,

thanks as always for the entertaining and enlightening commentary.

good points all around. But you know me better than that, I am not a joiner so to speak. So any ATS anti-masonic coalition will only have to accept my outsider slings and barbs upon masonry as some kind of force of nature.

But I do have a question for you though, why MA, why? what is the attraction?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Aha.

One must approach the institution with a favorably preconceived notion of it, to learn.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
MA,

good try but that is not an answer.

that is how a recruiter talks...

if you believe that truly hidden knowledge is revealed then there is truth to that, but there is also truths not revealed and therein is the real problem.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes, that is a problem.

You kind of have to make a solemn declaration that you are prompted to solicit certain privileges by a favorable opinion preconceived of the institution and a general desire for knowledge and a sincere wish to render yourself more extensively serviceable to your fellow creatures. And in the right place at the right time.

In that case, it's one strike you're out.

They're some of the rules that honest masons live by. Dishonest ones probably brought their old paradigms in with them - but I don't know many of them if any.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
but, there are some truths that cannot be expressed in mere words; but i know nothing i am a mere foolish being...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
... exposes (I can't put an acute over the second 'e')...

Why Hiram, that is taught in the first degree
You just hold down the "Alt" button and then type 130 on the "numeric pad" like this �.

If you check your Masonic Library (Google) you can locate the rest of these little quirks by searching "Extended ASCII Characters".

This "Light" brought to you by K-Sol 32�, AASR, Valley of San Bernardino, Orient of California, USA

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by KingSolomon]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Broken_Column
First off, if you are a profain and believe that Masonry is a cult and will never join masonry, then you're off to a good start.

Second, if you believe that there are more degrees in Masonry than 4.

You're an idiot.

Masonry consists of the following.

The Blue Lodge.

Degrees 1-3.

A 3rd degree Mason knows all he needs to know about Masonry. He can be a Master of a Lodge, or of a Grand Lodge.

The York Rite holds the real 4th Degree, the Scottish Rite gives it also but the Scottish Rite was invented by Albert Pike while the York Rite is much older and traditional.

The 4th Degree is simply more information.

Everything beyond the 3rd Degree is more information...history if you will. Just more stuff to enhance the 3 degrees.

A Grand Master is the God of his jurisdiction, he can make or break Masons at his own free will.

Should any Mason 33rd degree wish to be subversive to Masonry's ideals, any 3rd Degree Master Mason can instantly suspend him, or even worse, unmake him a Mason.

Because of this, I from now on, do not want to hear from anyone, about "33rd Degrees" ruling Masonry.

I do not want to hear about secret Degrees above the 33rd that do not exist.

I don't need garbage in the on-going debate about Masonry.

If you have a problem with this, I suggest you very quickly find some huge books and start reading them, because I will defeat you in any debate.

Except for when you excersise your ability to say, "well how do you know, if you aren't a 33rd or 34th or 99th you won't know about them and if you were you wouldn't tell us."

Well you can believe that all you want, but the fact is, people knew something was funny when the Manhattan project was going on, if they couldn't keep that a solid secret, then how the heck will an organization keep such a secret when people are prone to defect and so on.

I will not tollerate illogical arguments about Masonry, it's old, and tiring. Either you learn the truth about Masonry, or stop arguing for it because your hyper-conspiracy theories do no good to discovering the truth.

Bullsh1t! 33rd degree masons are following a 7,000 year old tradition of Masonry. Masons are the lower ranks of the Illuminati. Who are also, at higher levels, intermingled with the Quorum.

Freemasonry is originated from Osirians. ONLY 33rd degree masonry is practiced in the same way as 5633BC, which marked the beginning of Freemasonry. Everyone below that is child's play.

The purpose of the Masons is to be overseers of the status of the Quorum, which is a deeper knowledge organization and as of yet is totally secret. It is very important with regard to our future. They oversee the changes on this planet adn of the people... and keep track of prophecies and their fulfillments.

So once again, the 33rd degree Masons are the LOWER ranks of both, Illuminati and the Quorum. At really high levels all of these groups mix, but when you get lower, not only is there less truth about any teachings and reasons for the existance of the groups, but the illusion of total separation of these groups exists.

Oh and I have no sources! I made all this up
(or did I).

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
"You made the big claims about what an upstanding bunch they are"

Now I understand. TheNeo has me confused with a Researcher in an alternate universe. We're getting crosstalk between two dimensions here.

Lilblam, consider this possibility: Freemasonry is:

1) A cover organization. The 99% at the bottom are there to provide respectable cover for the 1% at the top. ( These percentages are hypothetical, for the obsessive-compulsives who will demand to know where I got those numbers )

2) Freemasonry is a farm team. A very tiny number of the members get something more out of the rituals, according to C.W. Leadbeater, Manly P. Hall and Henry Clausen. The purpose of Freemasonry is to find those few.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join