It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I dislike Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Good to see an example of a disinfo thread (on a conspiracy site no less)

I recomend 2012.Where.History.Ends.2006.XviDVD-ron82a you can download the torrent and see a great history of these reptilians and how they came to exist as we know them today.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Thank you .

Now back to setting up the Reptoid-American foundation.

Please send your donations to www.reptoidcollegefund.com

And just so you all know I am working on getting Reparations paid to the Reptoids. You better be ready to pony up!

[edit on 23-1-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
This is the worst crime-against-humanity ever!...

How about crime-against-animals (or nature for that matter)? Would those 'humans' who eat dinuguan, which is a Filipino stew of blood and meat, be no better than these Reptilians who drink human blood? I think not, in this respect.

I see this whole Reptilian conspiracy as a litmus test on how much tolerance each 'human' person could learn to live with Reptilian differences: eating habits, skin color or texture and overall nasty dispositions.

However, I've read somewhere long ago that some (if not very few) Reptilians are indeed friendly beings as well as humorous. I don't know but I'm sensing discrimination against 'aliens' or other humanoid-like entities, such as these Reptoids.

The point is, if a Reptoid has not done any wrong or harm to me PERSONALLY, then there is no need to condemn one 'good' apple or overgeneralize Reptilitans as being control freaks of the whole world and blood thirsty morons to the human race.

BUT, if there is definite proof to substantiate the OP's claim on these Toids, then definitely it's war for and on behalf of humanity! Onward!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I feel that they are just misunderstood. Yeah they eat people and all, but they only eat people that are gonna die soon...by their hands. They know they look funny and scare people, but what do you expect from subterranean beings? I mean really. They can't get pro-active down there because they don't have any cell phone reception. They end up sitting around watching E-tv and American Idol, knowing that they will never get to participate in any reign-deer games. I feel sorry for them to be honest.

www.reptoidsforpeace.com

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wow this is GREAT material for the front page. All of the flags it got must really mean people are interested!! Good job ATS, keep up the hard work.

No really thanks for cramming ridiculous reptile threads that CLEARLY ARE NOT POPULAR down our throats continuously.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I like snakes. I like all animals. I am loathe to even kill insects. I let my cat do that.

Do you pick your cat up, if the insects are flying too high for her?

That's what i do, whenever one of those pesky reptillians comes into my room cloaked as an insect.. I navigate and she shoots them down, then she eats them. They never even see it coming!

Their cloaking device fails in my cats stomach acid, which prooves, they are really reptillian shape shifters, but i can't take pictures for obvious reasons...

With enough cats, we can elliminate this reptillian threat once and for all!

[edit on 24/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I can't wrap my head around this reptilian thing.... did the conspiracy first appear here just after the first ever episode of V ?

There's another thread titled "Stargate's are real" I wonder how soon afer the film come out that post was made ?

anyway I digress....

Here in the UK, David Icke says That the Queen is a Reptilian, so we have royal reptiles here. And everyone says she has blue blood.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZX 81
I can't wrap my head around this reptilian thing.... did the conspiracy first appear here just after the first ever episode of V ?

There's another thread titled "Stargate's are real" I wonder how soon afer the film come out that post was made ?

For some strange reason aliens always follow the latest in science fiction.

They must be watching our shows, thinking "Hey, that's a great idea! Let's build a cloaking device!" and suddenly UFOs can cloak.
Then they build a teleporter, a star gate and so on..

You, know.. Kinda like in Galaxy Quest, where the aliens built an entire space craft from based on a TV series. But then they didn't know how to use it, so they "kidnapped" the actors, to help them.

Or maybe, just maybe it's the people channeling or even hallucinating aliens, that follow science fiction? Hmm...

No. Must be the first thing..

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Reptoid-Americans appear to be victims. Do not be fooled, they are cold and lacking in any true emotions. I mean sure on the surface they look innocent and defenseless, but in reality they are nothing but manipulators of a failed system. Sure we put our pointy sticks at them centuries ago, but we as a race rose above that, have they? No I say, I believe that they enjoy their situation and I will even go so far as to say that they clearly stage false flag ops as an excuse to stay in their caves.

I bet that if we lifted the current ban on Reptoid-Americans going to school and joining the military, not one would step forward. Why even the promise of enemy blood they would not be inclined to defend the very country in which they live.

Does anyone remember the subterranean re-education camps that we funded years ago in Dulce? Remember the uprising when we tried to educate their kind? A true humanitarian effort shot to hell because the Reptoids refused to assimilate to modern day culture. Those senseless murders on that fateful day set relations back at least three generations.

For those of you who choose to support the 'poor Reptoid victims' just remember Dulce. You cannot help those who refuse to change. I say let them live in their caves until such a time that they mature enough to accept the American dream and better themselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

you my friend will be the first to die,most likely put into a blender at your local pet store by the shapeshifting counter person and then fed on in the back room by some not so cute reptilians

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reptillians are the most proctected endangerd species on earth! they dont need us if theyve been here longer than humans! moron! think of the dinosaurs, where were you at? you or i weren't even evolved!

If this reptillians wanted us, they wouldve destroyed us already if they are ancient.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by AAbBrAbraAbracAbraca]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of all the Anti-Reptide threads going on around ATS
poor little guys all they want is a land to call their own. I mean think about drinking blood and shape shiftting all day it's hard work give them a break!

IMHO

SLAY

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I never met a reptilian I didn't like
Truth is I've never met a reptilian. But if they exist I'm sure they only eat enough babies to survive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join