It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack in Philadelphia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Possible attack on Philadelphia in May 2008, predicted in the Bible Code.

www.satansrapture.com...

Please read and pass on, especially to anyone you know who lives in Philadelphia.

God Bless

M. Patel

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Patel

with all due respect...that is not a reliable website to put it gently. i don't believe bible code, is what i'm trying to say. amazing how fear instead of reason drives people

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Actually I think that this has been posted before. I know I have seen it before. What I find the most amazing about this is the "prophecy" centers around the bible code, but near the end God speaks to Pastor Harry to tell him the attack is delayed. Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the bible code supposed to never be wrong? So if the attack is delayed, then that would make the bible codes prediction of when this attack takes place to be ...wrong.

It is important to keep in mind, if you believe in the bible code, that it has NEVER predicted an event. Everything has been discovered AFTER THE FACT.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Patel

I was at Walmart the other day and they had the Biblecode 2 book there on sale for just a few dollars. I glanced through it and it had some predictions in there from 2006 that didn't happen.

There was a site that you could enter things in there and it would show it sometimes on a page. Supposedly the closer together they were, determined the percentage of possibility.

If the bible represents alternate realities as well, then you could probably find that in there also. I heard that Moby Dick works well for these predictions and events.

It probably makes some people wonder if we live in a matrix and that there's clues or codes in the game. What level are you at?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Philidelphia, martial law and Bible code.
The thread I started awhile back.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We already did this website before; just look at it, doom and gloom...should be a dead giveaway that it is biased.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok, I don't follow much these predictions, as they seem to not come out as predicted.

But, for those who are interested, I noticed that the link the OP provided talks about an Ebola outbreak.

Don't know if it is related or not, but check this out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

top topics

join