It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUERTO RICO: Giant UFO Over Guanica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Last night, January 18 2008 at 10:15 p.m. on the coastal sector of Guanica (southwestern Puerto Rico) an enormous classic "flying saucer" object was reported, with hundreds of rows of red lights surroudning it. Before the sighting, the witnesses alleged -- and I confirm what they said -- having heard an airplane flying overhead at exactly that time, as I was watching television at that hour. The witnesses were more numerous in the upper area of Vivones when they observed the transit of the airplane, followed by this round, enormous flying artifact with red lights.

~ Article ~

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hundreds of rows of lights? Do they need attention that bad? Ha...they have to be using it for something else.

I'm starting to think these lights are sensors or tied in with how they propel the ship...or even an "exhaust" system. They use these lights when they run grid patters on the ground and use the lights to knock out equipment and people. Everything is tied in with lights, microwaves, lasers, EMP "beams", and whatever stun beam they use on our nervous system.

I wonder if it's possible to scatter that radiation wave with another one...I remember the rumor from Lt. Col. Corso that our early radar was affecting their propulsion systems. Not that I'm sold on Corso's story but I wonder if there's a possibility to try something else since obviously they've adapted if his story was true.

Could a juiced up laser at the same "red" spectrum shot at a UFO cause it to change it's stability? Could a different wavelength affect it?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't know about anybody else but I would love to see
a hand-written graphic rendering of how the lights were configured.
Since I've never heard of a hundred row configuration before.
It would be interesting to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Frank - Very interesting account

It seems theres an unprecedented amount of UFO (and USO) reports coming from the island of Puerto Rico.
Theres some more testimony at this thread including several incidents where people have witnessed unknown objects entering and emerging from the sea.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Thank you for the article. As Karl 12 states, Puerto Rico is a hot spot of UFO and paranormal phenomena. The amount of eyewitnesses makes this one a good case.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hello Frank.. I live in Guanica until 15 years old. I moved to the states (california) since 82, but I remember being 14 years old on the boys scouts in Guanica, we were camping in el Fuerte, and one night 7 of us witness an UFO hovering above us about 1000 ft. It was a very scary times, the UFO hover over us for about 2 minutes, then we notice a military jet flying tour us, then the UFO took off so fast that it almost look like it dissapear. Next boyscout meeting, the scout master brought the news paper. he read it to us and pretty much said that the U.S. Navy spot an UFO over the radar and send a couple of F14 to investigate, but were unable to see anything...

top topics

join