It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Ladens Son tells his father to change his ways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Bin Ladens Son tells his father to change his ways

www.cnn.com

The son of the most-wanted man in the world spoke Sunday to CNN in a quiet, middle-class suburb about an hour outside Cairo, Egypt.

Omar bin Laden, who works as a contractor, said he is talking publicly because he wants an end to the violence his father has inspired -- violence that has killed innocent civilians in a spate of attacks around the world, including those of September 11, 2001.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
what do you think al qaeda will think of this. will they try and kill Omar like they do to most speakers against terror?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the kid is tired. the world needs peace.maybe it's getting closer to a time
in which those in control will listen. i pray so.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another puppet "babling" about nothing.

How can we ask a DEAD person to do anything?

C'mon america, let's wake the f*** up now!

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

This "osama bin laden" nightmare should be finished already. I see Santa Claus more frequently then this Bin Laden guy... Don't know anymore which is real and which is fantasy.
Or is it all fantasy?

Peace, and KNOWLEDGE.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Amen Sator. Bin Laden has been dead for almost 10 years.

Immortal Technique - Cause of Death lyrics

I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI

Government ties is really why the Government lies
Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cuz then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die..

Bush knew whereabouts of Osama

The many deaths of Bin Laden - the show that never ends

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
if musharaff knew bin laden was dead he wouldnt have his troops searching for him still. i dont believe he is dead, but i also dont believe he is still hiding on a mountain.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
and that site is just a load of BS. look what it said about the WTC attacks

The only three hirise buildings to ever have collapsed from fires were WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7

^ ya it wasnt caused by the giant planes that hit into them
/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

^ ya it wasnt caused by the giant planes that hit into them
/sarcasm

Well, according to the OFFICIAL version of the event, it was not the planes that took down the towers, as they were build to resist an impact like that.
The OFFICIAL story is that the fires that raged inside the buildings weakened the structure, causing it to collapse.

That's what the site meant. (Which I think it's obvious, when one is not biased by media story-telling.)

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is a HUGE propaganda victory for the United States. If he has any other covert designs it would be impossible foir him to pull them off as he will be shadowed every second of his life. In the meantime he is denouncing his father, his actions, and placing the blame on Al Queda for all of the hardships brought onto the Muslim world.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
How many kids Bin laden has?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by communicator]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

if musharaff knew bin laden was dead he wouldnt have his troops searching for him still. i dont believe he is dead, but i also dont believe he is still hiding on a mountain.

I was under the impression that the Pakistani Troops were not able and/or unwilling to get into those tribal areas of the mountains near the boarder where Bin Laden is "suspected to be hiding", in a cave, while hooked up to a Dialysis machine. In other words, if you really believe that Pakistani troops are actively searching for Bin Laden with all the other things going on in that country, I have some great beach front property for sale in Arizona you may be interested in.

If Bin Laden was still alive you can believe he would be putting out new home videos instead of the fakes we continue to see every time the Neo Cons need to drum up support for their War on "Terror"

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
How many kids Bin laden has?

He has a bunch!

Osama Bin Laden - Wikipedia

In 1974, at the age of seventeen, bin Laden married his first wife Najwa Ghanem at Latakia. Bin Laden is reported to have married four other women and divorced two, Umm Ali bin Laden and Umm Abdullah. Bin Laden has fathered anywhere from 12 to 24 children.

Heck, he probably doesn't know for sure either!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I was under the impression that the Pakistani Troops were not able and/or unwilling to get into those tribal areas of the mountains near the boarder where Bin Laden is "suspected to be hiding", in a cave, while hooked up to a Dialysis machine. In other words, if you really believe that Pakistani troops are actively searching for Bin Laden with all the other things going on in that country, I have some great beach front property for sale in Arizona you may be interested in.

If Bin Laden was still alive you can believe he would be putting out new home videos instead of the fakes we continue to see every time the Neo Cons need to drum up support for their War on "Terror"

thanks for the beach front property but i already live in AZ, so maybe you want to purchase some beach front property in AZ? lol

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
/sarcasm

if the Child Support Agency can't find him, what are the chances of the US finding him?

Wonder if fathers for justice have any records of him on their books?

//

top topics

join