It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's son to father: Change your ways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Snippet

Omar bin Laden has a message for his father, Osama: "Find another way."

The son of the most-wanted man in the world spoke Sunday to CNN in a quiet, middle-class suburb about an hour outside Cairo, Egypt.

"I try and say to my father: 'Try to find another way to help or find your goal. This bomb, this weapons, it's not good to use it for anybody,' " Omar said in English learned in recent months from his British wife.

He said that's not just his own message, but one that a friend of his father's and other Muslims have expressed to him. "They too say ... my father should change [his] way," Omar said. Watch whether Omar bin Laden thinks his father will ever be caught

Full Story: edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It was time one of Bin Ladin's family members stood up.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What??????The last line of this article caught my eye. What does "this bomb, this weapon.." refer too? Was his son talking about the 9/11 planes or is he referring to something else Osama has in store for us?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Reply to palehorse23

What??????The last line of this article caught my eye. What does "this bomb, this weapon.." refer too? Was his son talking about the 9/11 planes or is he referring to something else Osama has in store for us?

He meant al the bombings that Al Qaeda is behind after 9/11 I think.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Osama's son doesnt even know his dad is a West-controlled puppet.

Thats rich.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
IF we were so interested in finding bin laden, then why not use his son? a crock of poop to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

Probably because he don't believe it. Neither do I. What does that mean for you?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

You think Osama Bin Laden is stupid enough to listen to a son he hasn't seen since 2000 when he walked out?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
and people say that muslims aren't speaking out against bin laden... hell, his own flesh and blood are.

new topics

top topics

join