It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

solider in iraq, for all you anti war people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
nobody said anything about their superiors or they will get in any trouble

i dunno how this looks staged...i mean what do you think of movies and reality tv

do you see that gun? that's real, do you see that arab? he's really an arab, and maybe there is no arab word for "taxi" so it's called a "taxi" and pronounced "taxi" you ever catch asian news and you hear "toronto raptors" or "vince carter" or "coca cola" well...it's because there isn't a word for them or that's what they are called so they just say it

i am sure a movie like "taxi" with deniro in it is still huge in iraq (family guy 80's joke relax)

as hard as it is to believe that a marine wants some action

i mean what do young men say when they join the army "i wanna blow # the # up"

how is it staged? nobody has even questioned the drivers english, he doesn't really seem to fully understand at all

he just doesn't want any problems

i am not saying that this soldier is threatening this driver now and i never did, but he does want to shoot insurgents, he could have been saying "go home safe to your wife and kids, i miss mine" but he said what he said

i'd imagine that if this is a marine, other marines would talk the same, navy seals would talk the same too

they don't # around

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Unfortunately OSS you are more than likely spot on. Who wants to go to war to walk alley ways and pat down people? (Can you say occupation?) No, they are trained and bred to rip the testes off anything that moves. They were called warriors back in the day.

<< 1   >>

join