It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Xcalibur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just came across this site today and while I haven't looked around extensively from what I've seen it looks like there's more than enough here to keep me interested. For now I'll probably spend most of my time in the Aliens forum as that's what originally drew me to this site. It's a topic I've been interested for most of my life and I'm always up for having intelligent discussions on the matter. Other than that I'm a fan of literature and am currently working on getting my degree in English. I also have a great love for music, primarily metal, but I've found something in every genre that I like. Along with this I also play guitar. Finally I'm a huge movie buff. In conclusion I hope to get the chance to have some intelligent discussions with all of you.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the site! I'm new, too. Just found it today. Feel free to chat alien any time. That and conspiracies, and anything paranormal, are my subjects of choice.

Check out my blog: Esoterica in America

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Welcome, Xcalibur254!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well I'm going to get two newbies with one shot.

Welcome AJ Lavender I will check out your blog.

Xcalibur254 welcome to you also. I am also very much into music. I play the wood winds, clarinet, oboe, and sax.

I hope you both enjoy your stay here.

Dizzie

top topics

join