It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European press: It wasn't a miracle - Hillary won via a rigged vote

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

European press: It wasn't a miracle - Hillary won via a rigged vote

www.inteldaily.com

The mainstream Italian media are reporting both the rigging of the New Hampshire primary for Senator Hillary Clinton and the official demands for a swift, accurate and impartial recount. In an article written by Marcello Foa, one of Europe's most respected journalists, it appears that vote tallies for all Democratic candidates as well as Republicans were reduced by Diebold vote-counting machines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why is it so significant for Hillary to win the presidential election? She always has a hidden agenda; however, i would like to know what her real plans are for the American people. IMO, it does not matter who wins the election the president of the US is just a puppet on a string.

She makes me absolutely sick.

www.inteldaily.com

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
*Sigh* At least some are noticing this. I hope there is wide scale knowledge of longterm election steering.

Are we allowed to choose how we vote?

[edit on 20/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Thanks for the news source.

Deep down in my gut I knew she rigged the primary election.

However, the popular vote does not matter in some states anyway.

There is something called pledged and unpledged primary voting for delegates.

If you have a state with an unpledged primary system, the delegates from each state decide who they will vote for.

If the state has a pledged system, the delegates much vote according to the percentage of popular votes won by the candidates.

Sounds kind of messed up, but it is much similar to the electoral college except this is for the primaries.

What is even more strange is that each party can decide how they want the votes to be tallied and how the delegates can vote (each party in each state).

We really don't have a say in our primary system anyway, let alone the selection process.

So it really doesn't matter that much if the elections are thrown, we didn't have a real say to begin with.

Source: In Primary race, real fight is for delegates

Its really sad some think we live in a democracy, even a Constitutional Republic.

We were hijacked a long long time ago and no one has even reinstated the Constitution in the first place after it was put on hold over 50 years ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What is the general attitude towards this woman? I starting to understand that the reason many Europeans fear her becoming the democratic nominee is that the American public then would elect another republican president.
This because the thought is that you guys don't "want another Clinton era". Although they might be liked as a family...

Do you think she could win the presidency?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
We need to get rid of these electronic voting machines. I don't care if it takes three days to count all the votes manually... the networks start predicting the winners WAY too early anyway.

There should be no Media predictions until every state closes their polls.

Voter results should not be released until completely counted by the state.

Everyone should have to use a thumb print to verify their eligibility when they check in, and the thumb dye should last 24 hours.

There should only be one ballot for the Presidential elections. No other initiatives, referendums, or political elections should be held on the day we vote for President.

The Primaries should be held nation-wide on the same day.

All votes should be counted by two certified election judges. One to count, and the other to observe. They should be from different political affiliations.

We need to bring our voting system up to date... but until we find a quicker way that can not be manipulated, we need to ensure that every American who has the right to vote and chooses to exercise that right... has their vote counted!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I can't imagine anyone liking the Clinton family if they have actually done their research.

However, not only does the average citizen not have the time nor energy to do such research, her sly charismatic personality (and crocodile tears) will win over many a heart and mind.

I think she could win the Presidency if there is more electronic voting problems; that's probably how Bushie did it in 2000 and 2004 (that is neither here nor there though).

If Obama keeps slinging mud like Hillary has been, he may not have a chance.

I started a thread about how Oprah was a 'traitor' because she endorsed Obama...This was because Hillary is a woman and she would be the first woman President ever.

The election has become a race and sex issue. We all know where this is going to lead...Straight into the #ter and only the American people will lose (not to mention the rest of the world) when we have a 'choice' between Clinton and a person like Romney.

We're screwed no matter how you look at it unless by some miracle all the mainstream candidates are struck dead and Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich win the election.

May God help us all.

EDIT: Sorry for the pessimism, I've been listening to a lot of depressing music
but I wouldn't be too surprised by the outcome I mentioned.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Here in Romania TV stations are banned to predict anything until all the polls close.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
WOW! is all i have to say

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
the election process is just for show for those who possess apathy and complacency. I call them sheepal. stupid, ignorant and closed minded americans who leave it up to others as long as they are comfortable.

what is the measure of a man? martin luther king said it best,

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Is the caucus (spelling) legal?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I wondered if this would happen after Obama blew her away in Iowa. Clearly, if Obama wins the democratic nomination, the people currently pulling strings will have a harder time preventing him from being president.

I believe this is a reasonable possibility, especially since Obama was significantly ahead of her just before the election. I have a hard time believing that all of a sudden she won because she cried or was heckled by chauvanists. I also wonder about Nevada because Obama was somewhat ahead of her there as well, though not by as much.

The question I have is -- do they want Hillary to win or just to have Romney win against an easier target? Romney's said we need more Guantanimos, so I'm sure he's towing the current party line. It's hard to see any other Republican being allowed to win at this point, but I guess well see.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

it is just a game. our party system doesn't work. our government is broken. when clinton wins (the very thought makes me sick) i suggest her main focus would be to eliminate those that put her into office and usher in the NWO.

Have you noticed her recent ads after she found her voice and all? Ha! Ha! Ha!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why isn't the mainstream media talking about the fraud at all? Are they all expecting some kind of "official" statement to be repeated until it has been swallowed by masses? By the way, has there been any "official" statements about this? I mean it's democracy™ thats on the stake after all.

I hear that you can still use some kind of punch-card method to cast your vote? But problem is that people will use the easiest way to vote - which must be electronic in this particular case. How to make public aware that there is a risk in diebold machines unless the mainstream media won't put it out?

9iu11ian1 4 teh president!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

you want the Media to take the bull by the horn? The media is controlled. All I see on the boob tube is what we are allowed to see.

from The Professional Paranoid Newsletter, published by H. Michael Sweeney, the term "Wag The Dog" describes the use of disinformation and manipulation of media to foment popular support and political results or to effect damage control of a politically dangerous situation.

What about Bhutto in a interview with David Frost (?) where she emphatically stated osama ben laden was murdered, yet the government/media continues to report he is alive and well.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

this is the strangest election and i suspect it is scripted to keep our attention while the walls of our freedom are being torn down. do you suppose there will be a new president?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Voting Machine Security Issues In ES&S Ivotronic

www.thepittsburghchannel.com

People are watching over not just the Ivotronic voting machines but also the brains of those machines, which are cartridges known as "personalized electronic ballot," or PEBs. If you get your hands on a PEB, experts said, you might be able to alter an election.

"If I program a PEB a certain way, when I insert it into an Ivotronic, whatever password was programmed into the Ivotronic doesn't matter," said Collin Lynch of VoteAllegheny.org, "If it sends out that code to any Ivotronic anywhere in the world, it will roll over, play fetch, do whatever you want."

I added this a while ago about those voting machines.. apparently peoples lack of posting means no big deal or something..

I don't care, I started noticing a bunch of stupid crap wit these idiots and after that i don't give a crap if they put Satan in office. It will make no difference who u vote for.. they put in who they want..

I really have nothing to add but i am pissed about this.. I will not vote this yr or probably ever.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

You are absolutely right, it doesn't matter who is president anyone will do. I want to know why THIS election and its role in our future.

lack of posters...................well, there is no blood in this thread that one can see..................blood and gore gets posters attention.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I was referring to my earlier post I quoted.

But ya.. Britney spears fuzz shot or something isn't here guess it isn't news.

Ya thanx for bringing this to my attention, Altho I knew about this already..

You should watch American Dictator by Alex Jones.. its an interesting video.. before he got all crazy..

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If Hillary does not win she will call for a recount and make a mess of every voting station in the country. Making it impossible to actually know who really won. Somehow in the end she will win the recount.

This is a oldie but goodie way of putting the fix on the election.

Recounts are in my opinion a way of muddying the water.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Great ideas, especially the media blackout, though the biometric seems a little scary.

I was thinking maybe everyone should get TWO votes, and you can use them to vote positively or negatively, or a combination thereof.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join