It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Chemtrail Theory!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I didn't want to start a whole new topic on this, so I am rewording one I already had existing on the subject.
except I have a new theory on Chemtrails.

Knowing now that the Pentagon is taking Global warming seriously, following the release of that new document which shows them warning of catastrophic events, Could it be that Chemtrails are real. And that they are being used to provide cloud coverage in order to counter the effects of Global Warming.

think about it, the Pentagon is testing new ways to alter the atmosphere with these trails which expand and lingers becoming clouds, which might someday be the only protection we have.

here are my pics:
leelee030.tripod.com...
other threads on ATS with the issue
Painting the Sky
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Latest Chemtrail News
Converging Flight Paths or What?
Just Saw Chemtrails being made

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thanks for that first link. Lots of stuff to read

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Let me help you deny ignorance...hehe.

There are many eyewitness accounts of peculiar activity in the sky along with pictures of the events. In many cases there is a drastic weather change after days of high activity.

The USAF has plans to own the weather by 2025 which includes the dispersement of chemical nuclei into the atmosphere via aircraft. Quote from link: "The number of specific intervention methodologies is limited only by the imagination, but with few exceptions they involve infusing either energy or chemicals into the meteorological process in the right way, at the right place and time."

The Hughes Aircraft Company was issued a patent for stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming in 1991 that calls for the dispersement of particulate into the stratosphere. Quote from link: "One proposed solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles. One technique proposed to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude"

Um, what else do you need to know? The claim of chemtrails isn't as ridiculous as some disbelievers would like you to think. Keep your eyes on the sky, document your findings and continue to search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've never seen the so called chem trails & I know lots of pilots & I have not heard anything about them.

My WAG would be, they're probably experimenting with different materials to alter the weather. The why could be for warfare reasons (oo lots conspiracies there), just plain old rain to grow better crops or to protect us from some kind of (coming?) solar storm.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
New Theory: following the release of the Pentagon document which shows they are taking Global Warming seriously, I have been thinking that perhaps these controversial Chemtrails could be the Govt testing ways in which to provide cloud coverage to the earth.(think cloud seeding)

so chemtrail buffs, could that be the answer and not the spraying of chemicals to get people sick (i don't believe that is what they were ever doing, not effective)

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have seen info and the topic "Chemtrails" posted all over this website. I was just wondering what are chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalSpecWar
I have seen info and the topic "Chemtrails" posted all over this website. I was just wondering what are chemtrails?

Persistant contrails.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Persistant contrails.

.....that are full of chemicals

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Persistant contrails.

.....that are full of chemicals

Exactly, Chemicals like H2O, CO2, NO2, and a trace of soot and unburned fuel.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Exactly, Chemicals like H2O, CO2, NO2, and a trace of soot and unburned fuel.

......and perhaps barium, aluminum, and other nefarious mystery particles.
the question WAS what are 'chemtrails', not what are contrails.

if someone says what is a faerie, we don't answer that it is a misinterpreted insect or a hallucination or myth. the answer is that a faeire is a magical folk. so whether or not 'chemtrails' actually exist, the answer as to what are 'chemtrails' is that they are an exhaust from jets that appear to be 'sprayed' purposely, often in grid formations, and that they are called 'chemtrails' because they are suspected of containing chemicals besides air and water.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Chemtrails are the product of a project named "Cloverleaf"

Respects,

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
never heard of project cloverleaf....do you care to elaborate please.

btw, chemicals do happen in the summer. I saw them in toronto and as recently as last week here in florida.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
nice... first we barbeque tha planet, now we spray it with chemicals.

Im going to start a colony on mars.

Anyone wanna join me?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I like the idea the the chemtrails are more involved with weather than creating illness/drugging us somehow. It just sits well with me intuitively.

On another note, it's a highly ineffective way to drug people, unless prolonged exposure is what they're after.

The only time I identified something that definately could be chemtrails, it was followed by a few days of fog in the downwind region. Some of the foggy areas are not prone to fog, had not been having fog until after the trails and it was the wrong season for it. The fog also had an unusual tint to it. It "coincidentally" coincides with the mysterious orange dust coating the Detroit neighborhood- which they suspect could have been from a downriver plant. I don't think it was from the plant, as the location of the trails would have created a direct path to be dumping on that specific area.

Originally posted by Catfish
nice... first we barbeque tha planet, now we spray it with chemicals.

Im going to start a colony on mars.

Anyone wanna join me?

Well, I would think about it but I hear the environment may be a bit harsh over there.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Do places with high polution levels get more chemtrails then other places with less polution? If so it they could be spraying to neturalize greenhouse gases

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Worldwatcher, although I don�t believe in �chem-trails� because they�re just regular contrails under slightly different (and measurable) ambient conditions, you are right that aircraft contrails, especialy the ones which persist and spread out, are changing both the weather and the climate.

But they�re doing it because they�re additional clouds. Simply by being cirrus clouds, they do two things: block the sunlight during the day, which results in slightly cooler days; and blocking the radiation from the heated land to the cooler sky at night, resulting in slightly warmer nights.

What this results is in not necessarily a cooler or a warmer overall environment, but it lowers the temperature difference between the night and the day. The temperature swing over a 24-hour period is less, or, as the meteorologists would say, it diminishes the nocturnal/diurnal temperature delta.

So it probably won�t help the global warming problem, and it probably won�t make it worse, either. But by making the temperature delta smaller, it interferes to some degree or another with plants and animals who have evolved to operate best at the �natural� temperature delta; changing it by added cloud cover would probably be a stresor for both those plants and animals.

Bangin, you�re correct in your comment that Hughes Aircraft got a patent for a technique which involved seeding the atmosphere with tiny metal particles. However, adding metal particles to the jet engine�s exhaust was a very dangerous approach, since those same metal particles have a way of eating the compressor blades.

Furthermore, those particles, being metal and all, are excellent radar reflectors and the result of such metal particulate spraying would be a radar-opaque blanket across the sky which would pose just a bit of a problem with both military and civilian air traffic controllers trying to keep track of all the aircraft in the sky at the same time LOL!!

Finally, if you look at any of the weather radars on the Web, you would notice thousands of very bright lines on the radar that are the result of all the metal contrails.

And, of course, those thousands of very bright traces don�t exist.

As a matter of fact, during the past five or six years that the �chem-trail� hoax has been going around, not one single case of someone actually collecting the residue from a contrail in situ has taken place.

Everyone has talked about all the stuff in �chem-trails� but no one has ever collected that stuff in situ. No one.

Doesn�t that tell you something?

Billybob says:

�......and perhaps barium, aluminum, and other nefarious mystery particles.

Except that there have never been any of those chemicals recovered from contrails in the sky. Never.

E_T

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Jet engines (like any other combustion engine) produce small sized particles (like soot) which work as condensation nucleus for air humidity.

Air turbulence can make contrails look weird:

There's more images (from lot of things) in here:
www.polarimage.fi...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The following is a quote from another debate currently taking place elsewhere on the Internet.

www.ariannaonline.com...

"......jet fuel is constantly filtered(and tested), at each stage of it's production, transportation, and delivery to the aircraft. This is done by using 1/2 micron filters each time the fuel is pumped, right up to the fuel trucks on the tarmac. This is done in order to guard against contamination from pumps, tanks, and piping. Even after the fuel is put into the airplane's fuel tank, the aircraft ITSELF has the same filters.

All this filtration has a noble goal.

The goal is to protect the most important element of the jet engine fuel system, the "flow divider". Jet engines have multiple combustion chambers, but these are not separate "cylinders" as auto engines have, rather they are interconnected with "crossfire tubes"
in order to evenly distribute the combustion gas pressure across the face of the turbine nozzle ring, and even temperature across the turbine wheel. The "flow divider" acts as a fuel metering device, and is essentially a gang of gear "pumps", one for each combustion chamber, with each gear "pump" connected to the other, thus they all run in parallel to deliver exactly the same amount of fuel to each combustion chamber.

The flow divider has the tightest tolerances of all moving parts in the gas turbine engine.
www.globalspec.com...=16119
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTICULATE MATTER AT ALL CAN BE ALOWED IN THE FLOW DIVIDER!!!

If one chamber received more fuel than another, it would generate excess pressure compared to it's neighbor, and "crossfiring" would take place. This quickly burns up the engine, which is a big no-no in flight.

So, the idea that aluminum would be put through a jet engine's fuel system is ludicrous, period.

This is an original explanation composed by Jay Reynolds, Gas Turbine Engineer.
It debunks the "aluminum in the fuel" portion of the "chemtrails" hoax.

new topics

top topics

join