It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry banging an intern

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Lysergic, your picture is really disterbing me.

the body, geez.

the face, YIKES

A true conflict of interests going on in that one

Yeah me too. lol

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Is this really news?

Why not? I've heard more ridiculous thing come from you. Besides, its the mudpit, it doesn't have to be news.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Originally posted by Colonel
Is this really news?

Why not? I've heard more ridiculous thing come from you. Besides, its the mudpit, it doesn't have to be news.

Apparently it doesn't even have to be TRUE! The Press is currently spanking Drudge for this BOGUS STORY...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it's still appearing in mudpit comments come November, shame on the mudslingers. It's a nontroversy.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What about the supposed Bush 'rape' victim? I still hear people bring that up all the time. I really don't care who bangs who, just be a good exec.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i bet it was statred by howard YEE HAW dean as a way to get back the top spot in the dem race

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This story might be true, but not scandalous.
There is a time frame to follow.
Kerry was between wives and he is known as quite the playa.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
I would bet my last cent that if Bush was caught nailing an intern,it would be news. Or at least you make it out to be news.

No, I wouldn't. Only repugnants do that, i.e. Clinton, now Kerry. Repugnants are sexually repressed.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He dated Morgan Fairchild for Christ's sake.

I don't know why, but that's funny. He's JFK now...

Don't hate the playa; hate the game!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Repugnants are sexually repressed

Guess I'm not a repugnant then, eh? I've got no problems. None except the part where the government steals my money and gives it to people who don't deserve it, people who didn't earn it. I'm in the military for christs sake! I don't think I should be paying taxes if my paycheck comes from taxpayers.

Ra

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
quite comical. In Europe a politician is considered an unsuccessful wanker or gay if he does not have at least one mistress.

Yet again our oh-so outdated puritanical claptrap rears its bible-thumping head to spew upon a man for being a man.

So tell me, would America prefer their politcians to be a weakling who is brow-beaten by an overbearing bitch of a wife? Some sexless non-anotomically correct unic Ken doll with no personal drive for anything or anyone?

I didn't vote for nixon then and I won't vote for a clone of one now!!

Stop worrying about the personal life of the man and instead wonder about the man who would lead and take direction from his people!!

As for who the dems run, I'm in the ABB club:

Anybody
But
Bush

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If he was, who cares.... Let him.. Maybe he will run the country right, I doubt it , you never know.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Follow right into the foot steps of the great one!
Seriously though, it doesn't matter, in fact I find it relieving on two points. 1.) He's a *male* human
2.) Would it be better for an individual to concentrate
on important matters after he has had his pherimone fix or for him to be distracted by biological issues due to
Eunic like behaviour. I say get it out of your system and focus man!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join