It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Patterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi,

I’ve found these weird patterns near the Pine Gap facility in Australia, they are just south (follow the road out of pine gap and they are at the T section when you get to the next main road).

Anyone know what they could be?

Anyone know what they could be?

Mikey.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Yeah ... found em.....no idea.... they are certainly interesting... rock circles? lol

But seriously... they are so close to the base eh ! ... Did you see the giant tunnel entry left of the main guardhouse on the same road NW of there?
Mungo.....( love to know how you captured the image)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bombing range? They look like the bombing ranges here in the US.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Did you see the giant tunnel entry left of the main guardhouse on the same road NW of there?
Mungo.....( love to know how you captured the image)

I've been looking for the Tunnel Entry but can't seem to find it, where abouts it is? Oh and I captured the image just from Google Earth - it's the first time posting an image actually worked for me.

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I don’t think these are, just because they are so close to a public/main road, there are also some homes close and the Alice Springs Airport is close by too.

Mikey

[edit on 19/1/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
They seem to be spirals, rather than concentric circles. Perhaps it is aboriginal art. They look similar to aboriginal paintings.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
they don't look to much like spirals and i don't think aboriginals have done anything on that scale... i would say its base related

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi Mikey84 and thanks for the post. Im from Australia too.. and have a interest in Pine Gap and its great to see more interesting things pop up on the grid

If you would like some more information on Pine Gap, please check out my thread.

Thread link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the weird shapes, not sure what they could be... i dont think it is Aborginal artwork. I think it also have something to with Pine Gap, or even the dumb...

Maybe it has something to do with the UFO Activity........ surrounding Pine Gap.

Oh i just thought of what they looked like! They look like the bottoms of Frying Pans

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi, fellow Aussie here as well!

I've looked at Pine Gap a few times with Google Earth, but I've never seen anything like that. How far away is it from the main facility?

It could be bomb tests (hmm..) but they seem to go out in a spiral.. very weird..

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

I didn't see either the circles or the tunnel till i upgraded google earth yesterday.. beta 6.2 off the top of my head

Cheers
mungo

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ok I have zoomed out from the Circle’s to show where they are located in relation to Pine Gap.

This pic shows both Pine Gap and the location of the strange circle patterns.

Pine Gap & Circles Location

They are pretty close to the main/public road?

PS: Didn’t realise there where so many Aussies on here.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

ALL AUSSIES CHECK OUT MY THREAD...

I made it for us, since not much happens here in the down under...

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24

ALL AUSSIES CHECK OUT MY THREAD...

I made it for us, since not much happens here in the down under...

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers JDN, Interesting stuff.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There does seem to be a few of us Aussies here... Goood to see !!! Maybe we should plan a mass excursion out to Pine Gap and check it out.....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

Disclosure Agent - What a great idea!! Hell yeah, im up for that lol.

Hell, we should try and raid it too..... See if we can digg up any unsual activity's....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Could be tree-planting by the local school. Low shrubs are easier to plant in spirals than in circles, and having them that close together helps them resist wind erosion.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great post .But cant see them being for plants, or trees as they are very close together, and wouldn’t leave much room for growth .Besides its in the out back ,why would some one be so particular in planting them in a neat formation.?Has any one seen any more like this ?

[edit on 20/1/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey, found some more to the left of Alice Springs Airport
i275.photobucket.com...
i275.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Could you post some photos? These do not look like any of the circles I've seen on bombing ranges in the US.

top topics

join