It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 9/11 memory hole

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
hey, everyone. i just thought i'd like to, off the top of my head, write down some bizarre, rarely discussed factoids from 9/11. maybe people would like to extrapolate, interpolate, add or subtract from them? anyway....

1. mosear caned
2. car bomb exploding at the state department in DC. reported live on sept. 11th, never repeated subsequently
3. van with remote control planes flying into towers painted on side, ... two middle eastern men detained.
4. why was the (fort derrick) anthrax investigation never resolved? why did the media drop it?
5. why do all official gov. reports ignore weird things like half melted cars, flipped cars, and 47 storey buildings going into freefall?
6. FEMA guy, 'tom', who reported they arrived september tenth, and were ready to go the morning of the eleventh, but still had to wait to get a chance to 'work the whole site'.
7. random workers and emergency personnel saying, "it's going to blow up", regarding tower seven.
8. the bomb threat plane that was forced to land in cincinnati.
9. the FACT that someone was reported to have been SHOT on one of the planes. so much for 'boxcutters'.
10. the pan am flight that crashed shortly after take-off in new york shortly after 9/11.
11. the fact that the planes allegedly used(and destroyed on 9/11) were not deregistered for YEARS.
12. the COMPLETE LACK OF EVIDENCE, available to the public, linking "al queda" to 9/11.
13. the photographer who claims he was in a secret meeting by accident, where someone says, "never should have been built" regarding WTC7.

of course, there is more. i'm looking for weird, significant, undervalued evidence, here.
anyone?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
this

not one, but TWO pre-911 military/law enforcement manuals with targets drawn on the towers.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
-Bomb sniffing dogs removed from wtc
-hijackers passport (ejected out of his pocket through the fireball to the street)
-GWB's brother in charge of the wtc security
-GWB's brother in charge or ohare airport
-GWB claiming he saw the first plane impact the tower from his limo
-Multitude of stock anomalies (try and place an anonymous stock option)
-The official claim "no one could have foreseen planes being flown into buildings"
-Miraculous recovery of passenger/crew dna

Ill add more as i think of them there is literately hundreds of examples.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Shall I point out the glaring inaccuracies for you?

The bomb sniffing dogs normally assigned to the WTC, were there on 9/11/01. The extra ones that had been there, had been returned to their normal duty stations.

GWB's brother was not in charge of security at either the WTC or O'Hare airport (which really has nothing to do with 9/11). He was on the board of directors of Securacom, which did do business with the WTC, HOWEVER, Marvin Bush left Securacom in the summer of 2000, several months before his brother was elected President and over a year prior to 9/11/01.

Stock anomalies....the options put on the airlines just prior to 9/11/01 werent the only times that options were placed on the airlines. Several other times during 2001, large numbers of put options were placed on the airlines...generally in advance of quaterly reports or before said reports could really impact the market. The last two weeks of August 2001/first week of Sept, were FULL of press releases suggesting that AA and UA werent going to be as profitable as expected. In other words, if you were in the options market, based on the press releases, you would have been silly NOT to put options on the airlines.

Nothing miraculous about recovering DNA from body parts.........

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
6. FEMA guy, 'tom', who reported they arrived september tenth, and were ready to go the morning of the eleventh, but still had to wait to get a chance to 'work the whole site'.

That guy now claims he wasn't there on the 10th, that that was a mistake.

But, it doesn't matter, because Rudy Giuliani himself, in his testimony to the 9/11 Commission, spilled the beans on the Tripod II exercise and the fact that FEMA and officials from the OEM and other agencies were setting up a command post inside of WTC7 on the evening before 9/11. This same command post was then used the next day by FEMA and etc. to communicate to fire and police chiefs, with an excellent view pretty much of the entire complex from where they were in WTC7.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

"The bomb sniffing dogs normally assigned to the WTC, were there on 9/11/01. The extra ones that had been there, had been returned to their normal duty stations."

Proof?

"Stock anomalies....the options put on the airlines just prior to 9/11/01 werent the only times that options were placed on the airlines. Several other times during 2001, large numbers of put options were placed on the airlines...generally in advance of quaterly reports or before said reports could really impact the market. The last two weeks of August 2001/first week of Sept, were FULL of press releases suggesting that AA and UA werent going to be as profitable as expected. In other words, if you were in the options market, based on the press releases, you would have been silly NOT to put options on the airlines."

911research.wtc7.net...

Yes very "silly" indeed

"Nothing miraculous about recovering DNA from body parts........."

DNA + 200 Degrees = Destroyed. The fact they they were able to "identify" Even one person is nothing short of MIRACULOUS.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Haha oh yea and they "found" one of the "hijackers" passports inside the pentagon too. I mean come on, how stunned do you have to be to believe this.

They positively identified 99% or passenger and crew by "finding" their dna, yet the black boxes vaporised.

I mean i hate resorting to # slinging but..... ANYONE who believes the above statements to be true is nothing more then a complete retard with no critical thinking skills.

That or in denial, or in on it... hah

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
9/11 Planes Flew Directly Into Secure Computer Rooms

www.rense.com...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
this is one of the most damning testimonials i've ever read:

thomas-scott gordon's story

oh. he has a website: the world according to t s gordon

[edit on 18-1-2008 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Proof?

Police K9 Sirius... ...was an Explosive Detection Dog with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department. Sirius, along with his partner, Police Officer David Lim, were assigned to the World Trade Center in New York, where their primary duty was to check vehicles entering the Complex, clear unattended bags and sweep areas for VIP safety...
On the morning of September 11, 2001, Sirius and Officer Lim were at their Station located in the basement of Tower Two

www.novareinna.com...

Yes very "silly" indeed

So, lets look at put options placed on United Airlines in 2001 shall we?

March 13 8,072 options
April 6 8,212 options
July 20 2,995 options
August 8 1,678 options

First week of September 2001 2,075 options

I dont remember any terrorist attacks in March, April, July or August.......

Pretty much the same for American Airlines in 2001. The only "unusual" thing about the put options placed on the airlines, was that within a week of them being places, terrorists used their airliners to launch a terrorist attack. But, in the normal course of business, there was nothing unusual about options being placed.

TextDNA + 200 Degrees = Destroyed. The fact they they were able to "identify" Even one person is nothing short of MIRACULOUS.

Provided that every part of their remains is exposed to the temps necessary to destroy the DNA. Its crude to say it, but in airliner impacts, bodies tend to end up in thousands of pieces spread over a relatively large area, not always ending up within a fire ball. Same thing with personal effects such as passports, items end up scattered all over the flipping place. Witness the pair of hands found tied together on top of one of the buildings surrounding the WTC are that were identified as being the remains of one of the flight attendants.

They positively identified 99% or passenger and crew by "finding" their dna, yet the black boxes vaporised

In the case of the WTC and the airliners, about 60% of the victims have been identified. As for the black boxes, after a high speed impact with a building and an building collapse, im not surprised that they werent found. They arent designed for that. Most likely they were so mangled that IF someone saw them, they wouldnt have recognized them.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
this is one of the most damning testimonials i've ever read:

thomas-scott gordon's story

oh. he has a website: the world according to t s gordon

[edit on 18-1-2008 by billybob]

agreed but first I've read of it. Was the problem that the Aluminum panels were all deteriorating at the contact with steel bolts? How many other buildings must have the same problem?
Has Gordon been debunked?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
The bomb sniffing dogs normally assigned to the WTC, were there on 9/11/01. The extra ones that had been there, had been returned to their normal duty stations.

One bomb sniffing dog died on 9/11. One, just one. Did Sirius cover the whole complex?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

agreed but first I've read of it. Was the problem that the Aluminum panels were all deteriorating at the contact with steel bolts? How many other buildings must have the same problem?

What aluminum panels? There were no aluminum panels in the twin towers. From where are people getting that false information?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
"Nothing miraculous about recovering DNA from body parts........."

DNA + 200 Degrees = Destroyed. The fact they they were able to "identify" Even one person is nothing short of MIRACULOUS.

Especially when we are told that the fires reached 1000 degrees C and the steel over 600 degrees C.

But, the DNA was A-ok. Right.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

alot of those could have been speculation at that time? not actual fact and now not of any big news atleast to news stations to even bother reporting on them?

that does seem like a long list though

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

No, he was the one dog that died that day. The other dogs were on patrol with their handlers in various parts of the complex. Do you need me to try to find their specific patrol routes and their handlers radio history for that day? Or will you accept that, yes, the bomb sniffing dogs assigned to the WTC were there that day?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
What aluminum panels? There were no aluminum panels in the twin towers. From where are people getting that false information?

Context: The twin towers of the World Trade Center, a New York City landmark and the tallest buildings in the world when completed in 1973, were noted for their incredible 110-story height and their gleaming exterior. The towers were clad in an aluminum alloy sheathing that gave the buildings a golden sheen at sunrise and sunset. The material covered the closely-spaced exterior steel columns, enhancing their soaring appearance.

americanhistory.si.edu...

The tridents were formed by massive steel beams rising from the base of the towers along the outside walls. At the seventh story, the aluminum-clad beams divided into three smaller beams that continued to the 110th floor of each tower.

www.nypost.com...

I can post a plethora of more information concerning this. Where are you getting your information that the towers were NOT clad with aluminum?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Do you need me to try to find their specific patrol routes and their handlers radio history for that day?

It would help. Thanks.

SR

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Sorry to interject here but i think he may of meant planes as two aluminum propane filled planes can on paper and in theory not destroy an entire steel framed complex.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

With all due respect, perhaps the person saying it should explain it. No planes were inside either WTC building. The hole people can see into alleged to be on WTC 1 is self-evident of that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join