It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Unite! Spread This Message!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

No, I read them AND I understand them. Perhaps I should have worded my synopsis of your post better, but I stand by what I said.

Did you read my post? If you did, you have seen that what I am actually tired of, is the fact that everyone seems to feel the need to prove their own beliefs to others.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'am not disputing you first paragraph and agree we are all made of the same material.

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
This means there is no reason what so ever to have different religions or Gods. It is not logical to think that different God's all created the same force, with the same signature of creation, and same design of life and humans. It means, no matter what there is only 0NE true creator!

Ok so now it seems you are trying to take away independant thought that because we are made of the same material IF broken down, that we should all conform to YOUR ideologies. And once again you push monothesim.

That means there is no reason at all for the world to have different religions! Instead of worshiping a creator, why not worship all of existance itself!? We should all be worshiping the force that holds physical reality together because that is what creates things! That force is the true creator!

I assume you are Christian or that you believe the Christian God created us so this practise of worshiping existance itself sounds similar to Paganism which worships nature. madness has already pointed out why there is conflict over religion

For those that don't think small enough...

Your in no danger of doing that

Originally posted by ALLis0NE[/i
EVERYTHING ADDED TOGETHER IS 0NE FORCE!!!!
INFINTIY + INFINITY = 0NE WHOLE
THIS INFO SHOULD UNITE THE WORLD!

Once again you push conformity which is what most religions do your basic message is: we are all the same thing lets get rid of this troublesome independant thought.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Rubber Bullet]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

WOW, I will never understand how one could be so blind. You basicly said that YOU don't exist. You just said that there is no proof that YOU exist.

No he said he doesn't hink a divine being created us. This does not in anyway mean he said he doesn't exist.

Wether it be a God, an accident, or nothing... no matter what, something created us.

So now you are saying that nothing created us and it was evolution

Even if you are atheist, and you believe "nothing created us", well guess what? "NOTHING" is something. Then to you, your God is NOTHING. So you DO have a God, yet you named your God "nothing".
If you believe we are all an accident, well then "accident" is your G0D and that is what created you. No matter what you say, G0D will exist.

You don't make any sense whatsoever. Here is what a god is God
Where does it say God=Nothing. Mabye you should think up a better name that actually fits the garbage that you are talking about. Why do we all have to have a god?

What is this force? I hate to break it to you, but it is G0D.

So my kinetic energy means I am a God? What about gravity? Is that a God? Once again see the link provided to see what we classify as a God you need a new name for it.

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
I don't see how "God" is responsible for that material being here.

That material IS GOD.

You keep changing your story. First God created us all in the same form and now you say we are all God. WTF??

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Rubber Bullet]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe this will interest you...

en.wikipedia.org...

The "Star of David", also known as "the star of creation". What does it REALLY mean? Most of you don't know.

The star itself is made simply of 2 triangles. One triangle pointing up, and another pointing down.

en.wikipedia.org...

The two up quarks and one down quark of the proton are also held together by the strong nuclear force, mediated by gluons.

two+one=three sides of a triangle. Only up's and down's.

If you look at the center of the "star of david", the two triangles create a hexagram in the middle. That hexagram represents two forces combining to make ONE force. Kind of like a proton, and electron, and neutron.

Actually Ed Leedskalnin who built that unexplained Coral Castle has MANY "stars of david" carved into coral. He claimed to know the "secrets of the pyramids", and wrote a book about magnetic force and claims it to be the "cosmic force". The giza pyramids themselves are the representation of all of creation. Just read up on them.

You would be surprised how far back the symbol really goes. Is this evidence of advanced knowledge of physical matter and science? Or possibly more?

What about the Ankh, and the Christian Cross? What do those have in common?

[edit on 27-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubber Bullet

Rubber Bullet, we are all a small part of GOD. Just like you are a small part of your mother and father, physicaly.

GOD is nothing+everything. But, really, "nothing" is a word that should not exist, because there is no such thing as nothing.

GOD is the light and the dark.

Get in a space ship, and travel to the end of the universe (if there was one), and KEEP GOING. When you go far enough, and look back, the entire universe will look like one whole object. This is GOD.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber Bullet
No he said he doesn't hink a divine being created us. This does not in anyway mean he said he doesn't exist.

Actually the exact quote was this:

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
...or we could just not have been created by anything...
because there isn't really any evidence that something created us...
or that something capable of creating everything actually exists

Look at the bold, meaning "nothing created us." Well that would imply that we weren't created at all, and we don't exist, now wouldn't it?

So now you are saying that nothing created us and it was evolution

You would be shocked to find out how literal i am talking. Yes, NOTHING CREATED US. LOL. GOD=nothing and everything. So... GOD CREATED US. Evolution was an act of GOD.

You don't make any sense whatsoever. Here is what a god is God
Where does it say God=Nothing. Mabye you should think up a better name that actually fits the garbage that you are talking about. Why do we all have to have a god?

Please read ALL my posts in this thread. Thanks. It simple, GOD is nothing and everything at the same time.

So my kinetic energy means I am a God? What about gravity? Is that a God? Once again see the link provided to see what we classify as a God you need a new name for it.

You are created with fragments of GOD, and in his image of the Universe. Gravity is also a small part of God. Actually all the 4 fundamental forces together is GOD. There is only ONE GOD. The word "Gods" as in plural is false, and those are actually "Lords".

You keep changing your story. First God created us all in the same form and now you say we are all God. WTF??

Actually, I never change my story. You just don't understand what I am saying. GOD created everything with the same FORCE. This force is GOD, andyou are made of it. Just like you are made of your mother and fathers genes. We are made of GOD's genes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join