It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Unite! Spread This Message!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Don't take this as criticism. You're almost right. You are very, very close to the reality of god. So very close.

How do you know he is almost right with his hypothesis?
Do you know some thing we don’t know?
I very much like to read it…thank you.

Kacou

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
...or we could just not have been created by anything...
because there isn't really any evidence that something created us...
or that something capable of creating everything actually exists

WOW, I will never understand how one could be so blind. You basicly said that YOU don't exist. You just said that there is no proof that YOU exist.

How can you sit there, seeing, feeling, hearing, smelling, and knowing, and then contiune to say there is no proof. YOU ARE PROOF.
[edit on 17-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

I have to say that madnessinmysoul is as right as you are ALLis0NE.
Seeing, feeling, hearing, smelling, and knowing is not a proof of our existence is just a proof that our organ work in this manner. Hypothetically if someone born with none of the 5 senses then how this being will know that he exist, don’t you agree that earring, smelling, tasting, touching and seeing are the apparatus which we base our notion of our place in any environment, therefore if none of them exist which “device” in our body can make up for the senses?

kacou

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
The path to the creator, is the action of becoming 0NE, again. As of now, humanity is seperated. We must all strive to become "one with God".

You are suggesting like many mystical religions that our aim is to merge with the initial creative order in another word to be one with “god”.
This sound incompatible with the same notion from all the mystical religions which preach that each unit of awareness (us) as emerged from the primary source (god or what ever) with a unique quality of individuality and independent perspective of the universe as a result merging with the source will be contrary of the prime purpose of the creation but achieving spiritual awareness and fulfilling our own individual perception of the universe will must probably bring us to our real identity.

Kacou.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a supernatural being of significant power above humanity. i'd say that constitutes god

mainly the supernatural aspect.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

He's almost right on his ideas on the nature of god, is what I meant.

The world around us, we ourselves, the universe around us, that is what "god" is. The forces, elements, and laws that govern reality, that is god. And we can take god into our hands and make god do what we want. We cannot change god... but we can make god change other things. It's not "God is everything" but rather, everything is god.

'Course, when you start picturing god as a North European dude who looks suspiciously like Gandalf who lives in the clouds and spends his time worrying about who's doing what with their assorted genitals, I suppose it becomes pretty easy to miss the whole point...

[edit on 25-1-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Why it has to be a creator per say?

Leaving the religious links aside that doesn't matter how well you may try to avoid is still borders to the common believe that we were created by . . . yes. . . (whisper here ). . . Creator a super natural being with the power of create, made, invent, experiment with life.

One powerful force that has been around for ever and ever waiting until one day found itself bore and decided to yes . . . (whisper here). . . create life, a toy a pet to spend it's lonely hours making their existence a living hell in earth in its own created play yard.

How about life coming to be because the cir#ances and the right mix was at the right time in space in one glorious given moment.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

One more nailed to the spot my friend.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
a supernatural being of significant power above humanity. i'd say that constitutes god

mainly the supernatural aspect.

Define supernatural. It seems the only reason humans invented the word supernatural, is because humans don't understand ALL the laws of nature, so humans believe it is above nature.

What is nature though?

en.wikipedia.org...

Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural world, physical universe, material world or material universe. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general.

You see why GOD is everything like I have explained earlyer? All matter in the universe, and all non-matter, is scientificly proven to be a "force". This "force" is what created everything. This force is all of life. This force is natural. This force is everything natural that humans can't explain (supernatural). This force has life within it, and it is in a state of "being" because it actually exists. This force is the most powerfull force of all time, because IT IS TIME ITSELF. The force is everything that IS. This is GOD.

Now define Son Of God.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Son of God I got it, a way for the human beings to link themselves to a higher being to make themselves unique and difference from any other animal species in earth.

They have to humanized The creator to fit the human mentality.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
Seeing, feeling, hearing, smelling, and knowing is not a proof of our existence is just a proof that our organ work in this manner. Hypothetically if someone born with none of the 5 senses then how this being will know that he exist, don’t you agree that earring, smelling, tasting, touching and seeing are the apparatus which we base our notion of our place in any environment, therefore if none of them exist which “device” in our body can make up for the senses?

kacou

My first post said this:

For those that don't think small enough... Everything you see, feel, touch, hear, smell, and think about, is created with sub-atomic particles, and those sub-atomic particles are made with small attraction and repulsion forces.

YOU live in a world that believes we only have FIVE SENSES! This is ABSURD!

See, Hear, Taste, Touch, Smell... you all believe that is the only thing that can "sense". Well YOU HAVE A 6TH SENSE! It's called "mind", and the "device" would be your brain.

Some may say that a "sense" is a "physiological method of perception", meaning to only perceive what is physical. This is true, but your brain can perceive what is phsyical (6th sense), but it needs to work with the other 5 senses. Those 5 sense's are designed to strengthen our 6th sense, which is our mind.

If someone is born with out those 5 senses, then the 6th sense would never become existant. There for, anyone born with no senses, does not technicaly exist, and is dead. The body itself would be only 1/3 of a life form, so it is not techincaly "born" when those senses are gone.

However, if someone once lived with those 5 senses, and was able to grow their 6th sense for about 18 years, then suddenly lost those 5 senses. Then the 6th sense "the mind" will still exist, and would "know" that it exists.

--edit--

You would be supprised to find out our brains, and our mind, are physicaly linked to the outside world... our HAIR is more than something that we just cut and style LOL! Humans...

Ever put iron fillings around a magnet to see the magnetic field??
LOOKS LIKE HAIR LOL.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There's one major flaw with your theory: there IS no creator
It's all mythology I'm afraid. No big bearded dudes sitting on thrones in the clouds - whatever name you want to give him.

J.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

At least read the thread..... There IS a creator, it is a FORCE. Scientificly proven to be the force that created everything! That is God, our creator.

You were created by the Sun and Earth. But what is the Sun and Earth really?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Just remember that is not scientific fact about the existence of a God, yes we can argue and create conspiracies on anything divine but is nothing that can prove it.

You base your OP on an assumption created by your personal understanding of the way you see creation, God and divine forces, this opinion and understanding no necessarily has to be taken as fact by anybody specially in this Forum that is just for conspiracies.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Son of God I got it, a way for the human beings to link themselves to a higher being to make themselves unique and difference from any other animal species in earth.

Not exactly, the part in bold is only the belief of the selfish. Once you see that every life form on Earth is a child of God, all other species become our brothers and sisters. We are all brothers and sisters.

Originally posted by marg6043
They have to humanized The creator to fit the human mentality.

This part is true. They humanized their relationship to God, in a Father-Son, type of explaination. Mainly because humans are created via male and female interaction, making their true physical creator their parents.

If you want to know your phyiscal creator, it is your parents. But your parents have been created by the Sun and Earth, and the Sun and Earth were created by a force, maybe even a "big bang". That force is the all powerful true GOD, the true creator.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg it is scientific fact that our bodies, and all of NATURE, is created with the FUNDAMENTAL FORCES.

FACT, PROVEN.

What are these forces, really? Tell me.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here we go again... another thread about how such-and-such is absolute proof of the existence of God, or about how something else is absolute proof that God is not real...

All of these "Aha!! Got you!!" threads tire me out.

What the OP has stated is that everything that exists is made out of some combination of elements that can be found somewhere on the periodic table. That is true. The claim that this is proof of God, or proof of one God (to be more specific) doesn't seem to have any logical connection to the fact that we all have an elemental basis.

Furthermore, as someone said earlier, I don't think that what separates people is the idea that we are created by different Gods. It's the zealousness with which people defend their own idea of what God is... that is what separates us.

I believe in God, and I believe that He did create every single thing in the universe. I have a lot of respect for God, and I know that my personal beliefs about God might not be the same as another person's beliefs.

I have no proof to back up what I believe, and (most importantly) I don't need any. Your perception of God is your own reality... what does it matter to you if other people think you're wrong? That's the beauty of individualism and free thought. You can believe whatever you want to, regardless of how different it is from someone else's beliefs.

I appreciate your respect for the Creator, but I disagree with your logic. While I agree that this universe and everything in it is completely amazing, and God does beautiful work, I don't see anything that is 100% hard proof of the fact that it is the work of God. But as I said earlier, I don't need any.

To me, my beliefs are as good as scientific fact, because in my heart I know them to be true. But that faith doesn't make them true. Follow your heart and live your life...

What really separates mankind is a lack of respect for others. If someone believes in God, fine. If someone else doesn't, fine. Respect each others' beliefs. After all, we won't truly know who's right until we die anyway, so there is no point in arguing about it here. Everyone can believe different things if they want to, but everyone needs to be respectful.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by TheHypnoToad]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I find your concept interesting but not when it applies to the term God because that tends to humanized the idea you have of the devine.

Your presentation have merits but I see it more as a very nice explanation and interpretation that I can take it as a fact.

Still I like the concept.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad
What the OP has stated is that everything that exists is made out of some combination of elements that can be found somewhere on the periodic table. That is true. The claim that this is proof of God, or proof of one God (to be more specific) doesn't seem to have any logical connection to the fact that we all have an elemental basis.

No wonder you don't like these threads, you simply don't read them, nor understand them.

I never once said everything that exists is made out of elements from the periodic table. Actually I strickly made it clear to THINK SMALLER. What are the elements made of? Sub-Atomic particles? What are sub-atomic particles made of? A force? YES. This is the universal force. GOD, scientificaly proven to be the force that created all things.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The only reason you don't like it being used as the term GOD, is because of your brainwashed, deceived mind. You have been programmed to think God is something totaly different.

You are probably brainwashed to mistake God to be a physical creator, when in reality your true God is the physical itself. Your physical creator is your mother and father.

HONOR THY MOTHER AND FATHER

One of the 10.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No, you are mistaken, in the same reasoning you use to define your own understanding of creation and the Divine, every person regardless of religious believes have their own view and interpretation.

We do not have to agree with these interpretation, opinions and understanding, we can share them but I do not have to take yours as face value the same way that I will never force you to take mine.

I indeed take them read them, swallow them and taste them but that does not mean I will accept them.

But I will take them into consideration and perhaps if I like them enough can incorporate them into my existing files.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join