It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Sylphs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Today I was standing on my roof watching the chemtrails being sprayed over Portland OR when this beautiful wispy cloud just began to appear out of nothing. In the end it must have been a mile long. It seemed to head straight for the distant chemtrails. Maybe we are getting some help.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I hate to sound ignorant here but
I have no clue what a sylph is ??
can you enlighten me so I don't
have to go Google it ?? Thanks
and welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dakota jim

Well thats what clouds seem to do!!! They appear from no where!!! It's caused by water evaporating, which in turn, turns in to a cloud.....

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

Sure. Sylphs are alleged interdimensional spirit forms which may appear in order assist mankind. They are thought to attack chemtrails. I hope somoneone else has seen one.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

But it appeared out of the clear blue sky. I kept thinking,well thats it then,but it kept spinning out. I watch the sky a lot and can,t remember seeing such a thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
A bit of a vague post with no information or external links. Allow me:

Sylph (also called sylphid) is a mythological creature in the Western tradition. The term originates in Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as invisible beings of the air, his elementals of air. There is no substantial mythos associated with them.

Sylphs

Welcome to ATS, perhaps you could give a bit of background on how you came upon these beliefs? I'd be interested to learn more.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

yeah I guess that was all a bit vague. I first heard of sylphs from a website called educateyourself. I paraphrased that definition from what I read there. The context has always to do with chemtrails and how these sylphs can be evoked to restore the equilibrium of the atmosphere. t Thanks for digging up the resource.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

No, no--You're talking about syphilis. That's a nasty STD, but it's got nothing to do with sylphs.

Sylphs help humankind. Syphilis can make your nose fall off.

Personally, I'm too moderate to have an opinion on sylphs, other than the mild opinion that the concept of them seems dopey but maybe they do exist.

Syphilis, now that's un-dopey.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle
No, no--You're talking about syphilis. That's a nasty STD, but it's got nothing to do with sylphs.

Oh, Silly me

However, I bet a shot in the [snip] can take care of Sylphs too.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Even though I have had the best instruction available I still fail at posting images.

My intention was to post an image of a slyph from the website linked above, but it didn't work.

Sorry for the trouble.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i read about sylphs several years ago, didn't really take it to heart, but kept it in mind. ...but i have to say i do believe in them. i've seen them do a lot of chemtrail clean up in the skies. i always talk to them. silly, i know..

top topics

join