It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sick of scary you tube videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
im sick of these stupid videos that ask you to watch closely or say they are something then they go and have a studid demon like picture and then have screaming.

soryy but they scare the s&*@ out of me.
what is the point other than giving someone a heart attack.
and its getting where im paranoid of watching videos posted on here or ats even though the person seems genuin

i feel like doing this to the author sometimes
or
or evn this

arrrr what is the point:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The point is to feel like attacking the maker of the video, it's a cheap thrill, just stop looking so hard at the videos.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"If you fool me once, shame on you. If you fool me twice, shame on me."

Just stay away from the YouTube nonsense and try something else.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
its a bit hard when most of the videos on here are links to you tube.

and people send me them on facebook.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Or, as George Bush says, "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." Indeed.

This kind of video trick is going to start hitting mainstream TV. "This just in, Bush resigns--RAARGG!!!!--his trip from the middle east this weak with finally pulling out of Iraq--AACKK!!!--as a possibility that is highly unlikely.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
lol ive been fooled a few times by them, the worst one was this ''Where's Waldo" game...( i was bored). Anyway so there i was with my face up to the screen trying to find the little Red and White bugger then......"Arrrghhh!"..............Not fun.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i dont care what anyone says i hate them the worstone was meant to be a optical allusion and you were meant to find the mistake in the picture there iwas looking really hard right up against the screen and the next second arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
what is the ruddy point

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Haha Hahaha ha hahahaha
Looked closer
lol

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I ahve to agree. Those videos are just annoying. These days, anything that says to look closely, watch carefully, or any variation thereof, I simply avoid.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
They are also in harmless videos that my kids have seen 12 and 9 years old.

My son had to breathe in a bag for about 20 minutes. He screamed and cried for 2 hours completely upset.

I think it should be illegal to!

top topics

join