It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looks like the ghost of a baby!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Does noone else see the uncanny resemblance between the "ghost" and the crying kid?
Maybe a weird shot with twins .
Or some odd double exposure which i'm not sure if thats possible without film .

But it looks alot like the little girl to me .

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
either this is fake, or theres really something in it

This is the only bit of this thread that I agree with...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Any computer graphics experts had a chance to analyse this image? I do find it intriguing but like a lot of other members I'm sitting on the fence as regards my conclusions.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Could the ghost baby be the reason why the child in the red shirt is crying?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This picture appeared on a web site called thebigfatwitch.co.uk a few days after it was posted on here by a member called willow, they claimed it was their family picture also, My wife pointed it out to them that it had already been posted on ATS and the nasty wannabe owner of that site got real nasty called us all here at ATS a bunch of cooks or morons or something similar and banned her off the web site for life,

She really got very touchy about it and we cant figure out why? perhaps it is because she was caught out in a lie and didnt like it. it was in the paranormal section if my memory serves me right.

Well done for getting it up here first because it was obvious they where stealing the limelight off you,

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bwfcfan
well these are my mums friend relatives and i got the picture off her. can you post some links to were else it has been posted. and trust me i havnt "stolen" it from somewhere and posted it here as i dont believe in doing that

It was in a British National Newspaper about 3 days ago....

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am a photoshop expert/professional and I quickly tried to "up the gain" a bit on this picture. I was able to emboss it as well only after running a couple of other filters first. Which actually is kind of odd seeing how there are visibly obvious hard shade edges that these filters don't tend to have trouble seeing. I also noticed that it almost seems as if a body is actually clipping through the leg, but it's hard to tell with it being such a low resolution image(I enhanced the resolution for editing purposes as much as possible). Generally speaking, if it was originally photoshop'ed in, these filters would more then likely bring out any inconsistencies in the mask which I have not noticed yet in this image. So either it's real, the little screaming kid jumped up and ran right when the pic was taken at an impressive speed(judging by how much light is in the room the shutter wouldn't have taken that long and more then likely if it was the screaming kid there would be obvious 'tracers'), or the person who photoshop'ed it paid attention to what they where doing pixel by pixel(which I guess a bored graphic artist will do just about anything really).

It would seem that the orgin and location history of the pic would probably help.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join