It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden In Plain Sight: BLADE film trilogy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The BLADE trilogy is of course all about vampires and their familiars running a secret cabal government in concert with powerful humans who sell the rest of us out to be exploited as food.

So let's break that down in NWO terms- bankers and their internationalist conspirators running a secret cabal government in concert with powerful national and local leaders who sell the rest of us out to be members of the new underclass.

Vampires like in Blade are "silly" as one of the bad guys in the third film says. But what if the films are a trilogy to tell us by analogy about the NWO? Especially since in film three one character even tells the hero smugly, "It's the Endgame, Blade."

In the films the conspiracy conveniently has a single super monster (who by the way is an Annunaki from ancient Sumeria called Dagon) who can be slain to kill all the others. In real life I am afraid the conspiracy has no single head to lop off...

Anyway, watching those three films in the light of that insight makes them entertaining on a whole new level.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Couldnt we make a ton of analogies about this?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The double meanings of almost every single quotable quote from all three films is pretty freaking NWO-worthy.

And the writers / producer / director are most definitely focused on these issues.

For example in the Blade universe, the cities are all bilingual- Esperanto and English.

Universal video monitoring is in use. Bear in mind the films were first made in the early nineties and the bullet time idea came from the first Blade film, NOT the Matrix.

Unlike the Matrix, the political situation in the Blade trilogy is much more real.

There is even an internal power struggle within vampire-dom, between "pure blood" original vamps and the newbies who are turned into vamps. Then there is an ongoing attempt to make a new and improved version of the original strain of vampire, a creature from ancient Sumeria which is a disgusting bloodsucking demonic monster.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wesley Snipes is getting strung up and crucified right now for not filing income tax.
The vampires want their blood.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Before the tax case blew up, one of his last off-the-cuff interviews was about his career, other black actors. He called Will Smith basically an uncle tom and a front man for a conspiracy. At the time I thought he meant Smith's scientology. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Must watch the Tv series that aired Last year, Talk about Pure bloods, And half-breeds. Talk about Race wars
Old school, New school Ask Cousin u-know

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There is a lot more in the Blade films than is strictly necessary to convey the entertainment and so on, stuff that seems to want to take it to a different level. And I have a hard time believing it's all just for the benefits of the few sad souls who play stuff like Vampire the Masquerade.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What if the the NWO is quite literally the work of true Vampires. The myth of the vampire permeates every culture back to the beginnings of civilization. I find it amazing that people can believe in aliens and reptilians, but scoff at the possibility that humans simply are not the top of the indigenous food chain. I think vampires were well known, as a true physical creatures which evolved alongside mankind, by the ancients, and slipped out of public conciousness with the advent of the "Age of Reason."

Think of all the blood sacrifices throughout the world during the ages of God-Kings. Are we just being fattened up for the kill. I think Americans might be the foie gras.

[edit on 1/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Whats wrong with vampire the masquerade ? it's a kick ass game, one of the best rpg's ive ever played in my life...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I find it amazing that people can believe in aliens and reptilians, but scoff at the possibility that humans simply are not the top of the indigenous food chain. [edit on 1/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

I don't believe in the commonly described reptilians and I don't believe they exist. Belief in the existence of aliens or reptilians or both is not mutually exclusive with not seeing humans as the top of the food chain though.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Whats wrong with vampire the masquerade ? it's a kick ass game, one of the best rpg's ive ever played in my life...

Your Mileage Has Varied.

It's not for me. I actually think it is part of a broader conspiracy but that is another thread for another time perhaps.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Blade, i love the Blade movies. They are classics, i can see where your coming from with your conspiracy veiws, i think it all makes sence and that. In all fairness alot of movies can be ran down that same track, but ill play along with this.

Fox

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

As Blade says, the world we think we know is nothing more than a sugar-coated fairytale...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

There's just something about that bit where they're rifing around in his car, tha camera is speeded up a little and jumpy. Then you see the vampire right there on the street corner sucking some neck and that wildcat sound-effect gets thrown in right on cue. For some reason, I think that's my favorite part of the movie. Almost like "it's been right there in front of you the whole time, but tonight you actually see it."

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
BLADE and BLADE TRINITY are both films that when I am in the right mood really get to me. Blade ][ for me is neither here nor there but all three have a wealth of conspiracy theory stuff, from the various justifications of the "familiars" to the varying behaviour of the vampires.

It was masterful IMO to add just a touch of the different tropes together- Sumeria and Dagon, racial purity, secret monster aristocracies, hidden languages, Daywalkers, secret nightclubs- even a touch of cave clan with the sewer and subway adventures.

And the end sequence of Blade Trinity extended version will always be a favourite film moment for me.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Stan Lee has a history of grabbing current events and global affairs to base his characters around. For example he stated he based the X-Men around the gay-rights movement (Outcasts who are tormented by the people around them, some can pass as normal people some do not etc..).

I could see him basing Blade (or supporting) around the NWO as a mythos (or supporting it as such, Im too lazy right now to even lookup the creator of Blade).

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I agree the house that Stan and Jack built had an amazing record of prescience and current affairs based stories. Sad to see it reduced to its current shadow of its former glory.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yeah I`ve have also noticed the NWO overtones in blade movies.ie the cattle,the elites and those who see and fight against it.

Also Fight Club which is more symbolic than in plain sight as you put Doghead,I have read someone here on ATS give an in depth description

Matrix obviously the first one and then I think they loose track with the next 2 though there are still a few references to be seen.

Eye`s wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick which is a disturbing movie imo and said to give a look at the elite in secret societies some still believe that he (Stanley)was killed and he didn`t die of natural causes just after its release because he had given away too much.You can read an in depth review about it,which answered many of the puzzling scenes that didn`t make any sense for me anyway.The movie is rated R, so not for kiddies.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I hope they never make another BLADE film because the three of them as a trilogy give so many little ideas and so many pushes that it's a treat to sit and see the connections, see the resonance. Even the lighting choices in the final film add so much. Excellent stuff. TV show not so much.

Fight Club- yeah that is an amazing trip, book as well as film. Matrix for me is poor, a ripoff similar to Star Wars, cashing in on the better ideas of others for fun and profit.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Eye`s wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick which is a disturbing movie imo and said to give a look at the elite in secret societies some still believe that he (Stanley)was killed and he didn`t die of natural causes just after its release because he had given away too much.You can read an in depth review about it,which answered many of the puzzling scenes that didn`t make any sense for me anyway.The movie is rated R, so not for kiddies.

Kubrick... Yes, Kubrick. Interesting cat. The thread here is about another Kubrick related mystery. And there was that truly bizarre effort about Kubrick being behind the faked Moon landings, complete with celebrity guests. Fer-eak-yyy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join