It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pieces of the puzzle... They are coming together. This Year. 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have been shadowing ATS for a few months, and I find most infractions most hilarious, go to the Yahoo Finance boards if you want "inappropriate" lol. I find it absolutely rediculous that a site that would seemingly want to defend the constitution(for whatever it's worth) impose "grammer rules". Most of what I say can be found on ATS, it's just a matter of putting the puzzle together.

The theory: The NWO isn't at all "New". And i'm freaked out that CIA will read this.

FIRST: A person has to understand the earth is hollow, and is ever expanding. The crust is estimated to be 150-1000 miles thick, and the center of gravity is actually the middle of the crust. There is an EXTREMELY well written book by Australian authors Kevin and Matthew Taylor explaining this, The Land of no Horizon. Knowing that the illuminati, freemasons, CIA, etc, etc (the many minions of the British Crown), actively controls Wikipedia and Amazon, etc, etc, etc, read the introduction to the Hollow earth theory on wiki, and the book description on Amazon, these should ring bells. I don't know if there is an interior sun/holes at the poles, etc, but I do know that it would fit the picture to "tell us what we need to know". Most of the population learned the earth was round not even 400-500 years ago!

Second: There are cultures within the earth older than we know about. The pyramids, and the Bermuda triangle (I am not going to explain how bodies of water work in a hollow earth in this post, but I will say the water does NOT "fall" thru), are all accesses to the middle earth.

Alex Jones/Ron Paul/David Icke are all the last "net" of disinformation people to catch people that stray off the beaten path, that or they are just really ignorant IMO.
Ex: The "stargates" are the pyramids/access tunnels to the inside of the earth.
Ex: The "Aliens" are actually the people inside the earth, an advanced people, who use the bermuda triangle access and "holes" at the geographic north poles (not magnetic), to get to outer space and drink martinis
(no idea what they do...) with their friends from mars, whose interior is also hollow and life lives inside of, and the moon as well.

THE AGES (quad ages MOREso) do mean something, and the bible is Somewhat accurate (although a lot of it is the best disinformation method in history) on historical events, forget the ethics it's brainwashes into people.

The markets are tanking(not a big drop, rather a slow... rather agonizing fall) So the middle and lower class are poorer than their nomenclatures let on.

Cassini will take it's obscenely large payload of plutonium(PU-238 people, there is only 70% of 238, 20% is 239, not to mention the research that 238can morph into 239) into Saturn's (a giant gas ball that is too small to become a star, but is capable of igniting) hole into the middle at the pole THIS SUMMER (pictured as a "hurricane" by nasa) and it will become a "second sun" for a little bit. (allusion to "second son/sun" in bible etc etc?) and some particles may reach earth. Hey but nasa didn't know, good cover, "but nothing happened with galialio into jupiter, oops sorry about that one people!".
world Choas, WWIII, etc etc... but anyways.
Prince William etc etc and the rest of the rulers(royal family=Egyptian lineage, etc) of the outside crust will be portrayed as "leader" either for the next population (americans are next mayans?(disappear)) or for those still living. Look for the picture of him holding the hooven beast (lamb i think) and holding the hind hoove. No other royal family member has ever been pictured holding a lamb that I know of.
image source:
HE turns 30 in 2012

Terraform everyone left(in and out of earth) to moons of Saturn 2033?
earth was once "snowball earth" too?

EDIT:just read captainhemmingways "what they don't u to know about NWO" for the first time, and

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
no takers? lol .................................................................................................................

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
OK , so Prince William is into Beastiality . Whats new as I thought all bluebloods were crazy any way from all the inbreeding.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what your talking about! I'm sorry but could you please start over cause I'm kinda slow and need you to explain yourself a little more clearer. Are you saying that the prince is God!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you are talking about either. I tried, I really did. BTW, I'll be driving around your neighborhood selling tinfoil hats out of my trunk. I'll give the secret handshake so you'll know it's me!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
I am not going to explain how bodies of water work in a hollow earth in this post

Thank you, at least you have proven one thing,,

that their IS a God

*Whew*

- Con

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaauroraaaaa

If the earth is "Hollow" please explain to me volcanoes and earthquakes. Please explain to me the gigantic caldera in Yellowstone, please explain to me the formation of corundum and diamonds(corundum is sapphire, ruby, and padparadscha ). Please explain to me how the earth can hold together and why gravity isn't thousands of times weaker than it is. Explain to me how the north Arctic water freshening system works in a hollow Earth, and why the pressure of said ocean hasn't collapsed major portions of the planet. Also explain to me how our atmosphere could be held together with such a weak gravitic force. I would also like to know how geothermal vents form at the bottom of the ocean in a hollow planet.

If this is a joke then I don't get it, because you presentation is pretty weak. Could you please clarify this post for the sake of keeping everyone in the loop?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by aaaauroraaaaa

If the earth is "Hollow" please explain to me volcanoes and earthquakes.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by projectvxn]

Ever expanding earth... very slowly, causing earthquakes. There can still be pockets of hot gasses and magma in a 200-800 mile thick slab of "crust". At least just go to the books website, and their blog and listen to when they were on the Coast to Coast AM radio show in November. And yes there are other scientists that propose a hollow earth, but as wikipedia *cough NSA cough* says, it's pseudoscience.

Please keep an open mind about this. Yes, there are going to be the ones that say the earth is flat until they see it for themselves tho.

I do not expect anyone to understand anything by just reading that post. Take each and every argument/statement I made, and go RESEARCH the key terms/concepts. DO NOT blindly follow me just because what I say may or may not seem plausible. After researching, see if you can add to the "yes I get it", or "Here's more info on that" and, "you are out of your mind in respect to the topic of _______ ".

However, it is very interesting how compartmentalized we are (it works well), even on the ATS board (each topic is in a different place), that we are kept. I think it's absolutely hilarious to see the alien believers claim that 9/11 was not an inside job. That is just one example.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
Most of what I say can be found on ATS, it's just a matter of putting the puzzle together.

Yes. I look at ats much the same way. i believe all the pieces are embedded here.

Alex Jones/Ron Paul/David Icke are all the last "net" of disinformation people to catch people that stray off the beaten path, that or they are just really ignorant IMO.

Much like Wall Mart's "Open Door" policy which only serves to know the "trouble" makers. "Open Door" my real end!

The markets are tanking(not a big drop, rather a slow... rather agonizing fall) So the middle and lower class are poorer than their nomenclatures let on.

I have believe this since march, 2007 when china stopped purchasing out debt so to speak!

Prince William etc etc and the rest of the rulers(royal family=Egyptian lineage, etc) of the outside crust will be portrayed as "leader" either for the next population (americans are next mayans?(disappear)) or for those still living. Look for the picture of him holding the hooven beast (lamb i think) and holding the hind hoove. No other royal family member has ever been pictured holding a lamb that I know of.

would you please elaborate on this regarding prince williams and significance of him holding a cloven beast?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
would you please elaborate on this regarding prince williams and significance of him holding a cloven beast?

Just a reminder, go read what I said about the bible in the OP. The bible, qu'ran , etc, are somewhat accurate historically, however, they will be used as propaganda to get people to believe what is happening.

Chinese Proverb (not that it means too much):
"Devil take the hindmost"

German:
"Every man for himself, and the Devil take the hindmost."

Bible:
"lamb of God" refers to "jesus" in the bible

In old drawings, the anti-christ is drawn as having Hooves at feet.

For people that say that Bush is the anti-christ, Putin is the anti-christ, etc etc... Best disinformation out there. After Diana "passed away", this young, innocent, poor boy, how could he ever be the anti-christ? Whatever the Charming Prince says MUST be true.

And don't forget his age... Bible people... How old was the bible jesus when he started his work? when did he die, resurrect?

How old is Prince william? When does he turn 30 and 33, respectively?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Jesus, Jesus who? JC was a trouble maker. Going around telling everybody what to think. My dad's the king of everything and if you don't listen to everything he says and abide by his rules then you'll all die a terrible death in a couple thousand years. WOW, were did that come from?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
sorry but the earth is not hollow....humans need to understand that...it is DISINFO....its not hollow but it does have LARGE cave systems.....ppl get confused...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
sorry but the earth is not hollow....humans need to understand that...it is DISINFO....its not hollow but it does have LARGE cave systems.....ppl get confused...

There can be caves too if the crust is 800 miles thick... CAves that lead to the other side of the crust?

top topics

join