It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If creationism is from God then why is it so imperfect.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Somehow missed this thread first time around.
Some intersting opinions etc.

Originally posted by heliosprime

Also I dispute the issue that 99.9% of all life has been lost. Proof please, not theory, hard evidence...........there is none.

I find it amusing that some Theists demand hard evidence yet continue to put blind faith in an omnipotent, omniescent being of which there is absolutely no physical evidence for his existence at all and can never be until "Judgement Day" if they are to be believed yet continually refuse to accept any reasoned, scientific evidence if it refutes whichever dogmatic creed they believe in.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

But Im just going to add that I think that man only sinned becuse Saten brought that to man - God made man with out sin, man didnt know what sin was

Sin is disobeying Gods word... he told them not to eat from the tree and they did. they thats what gave them free will, having teh ability to do good or evil. now knowledge of good and evil is a different story and gets really deep.

Incorrect, most species went extinct before humans were here. So what you say is impossible.

wow let me guess, an evolutionist? either that or a gap theory believer or just another theistic evolutionist. either way you are greatly mistaken and ignorant of the lie youve been believing.

God gave the world to man and man did a crappy job with the upkeep. first he sins and it all goes downhill from there. what we have today is not Gods work, its Gods work after he handed it over to us.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Methuselah

Sorry, Im a little confused. Are you agreeing with me or adding to what I said or disagreeing?

-fm

<< 1  2  3   >>

join