It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 minute clip of my aquarium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

the auratus are mean ass mofo's ain't they..
i used to have a couple of them.....i like the yellow labs you have....very pretty fish

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Beautiful !!

How often do you have to clean the tank?. I have quite a big filter but it still gets dirty quickly, i don't know why. The skull's a nice touch too. Awesome

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Original_Sin

i am very, very anal about my tank(s)

i take out 6-8 gallons every 4-5 days and replace with fresh

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Wow...

What kind of filter do you use? Just wondering because I have a cheap AquaTech Filter and it seems to do a good job as long as I do regular filter changing.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

i use a penguin 170 with a bio wheel

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
reply to post by shearder

the auratus are mean ass mofo's ain't they..

Strangely enough they weren't as bad as would be expected but DAMN nice fisk to say the least.
i

i like the yellow labs you have....very pretty fish

Yeah they are damn fine. I originally had 3 when i got the tank and lost one about 2 months ago. 2 were large and ready to breed, or should have, and the other was small. Now it is much larger and i am hoping they will spawn cos they are damn fine looking fish with the full yellow body and black on the dorsal fin.

I have noticed 3 babies in the tank or should i say fry. They appear to be different sizes. Probably due to competition to food OR different batches. Who knows. Saw them last night when i stopped the filters to feed and i saw them shooting around grabbing small morsels. They may be haplochromis.soon to tell though they look very close.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join