It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your head out of the sand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You better believe that one day very soon a one world government will suddenly imerge, not in decades or in years but suddenly, as in minutes.

For years even decades people have warned of the coming Anti christ, most laugh at this idea and simply shrug it off.

Well two thousand years ago the apostle John said that one day people would be forced to take a mark of some kind and that with out it we would not be able to function in society. He said that all who refused to take it would be put to death. What will be the single event that will catipult us in to this, I'm not sure. One thisng is for sure it will happen and soon. think I'm just another nut read this article coming out of England My guess is that they will be there first as will many other European countries, but we will soon follow.

Wake up get your heads out of the sand its at the door not down the road.

mark of the beast coming to you soon

One final note: don't think that because they will start with a controlled population such as prisoners that it will stop here. what of retirement homes? Or the mentally handicapped?And so on...

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Graystar]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
another rfis chip=mark of the beast thread eh?
:shk:

i've never read the bible but would you be so kind as to tell me what it says about the mark?

does it really say a 'mark of some kind' or does it get into specifics?

just curious as i won't believe either one....just want to know

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

well to start here is the verse:

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17.

I don't think that when this was written that John could describe computers or chips, But I think you can get the general idea here.

I would like to point to another possiblity: RFID invisible ink See the article below for mor information. If this prodduct takes off soon and I believe it will; it will lead to the exact word for word fulfilment of this prophetic word.

I beleive that this ink will in fact be used to mark every single living soul alive with their own unique mark with out which no man will function in society. RFID ink

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar

well to start here is the verse:

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17.

I don't think that when this was written that John could describe computers or chips, But I think you can get the general idea here.

i get your general idea.....your general idea is to take revelation 13:16-17 and interpret it....right?

i mean when i think of a mark i think of a brand or a tattoo. a material chip is not really a mark, imo....
just another verse that is wide open to the imagination.

edit* in your link they still talk of a capsule

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Boondock78]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

i mean when i think of a mark i think of a brand or a tattoo. a material chip is not really a mark, imo....
just another verse that is wide open to the imagination.

Did you read the second article? It is talking about RFID ink it is the same exact thing as the chip but in ink form- you know ink, as in a tattoo. I believe that this is the mark of the beast talked about in the Bible. Why? because it will be alot quicker to have everyone tagged with this ink than to have everyone line up for a chip. Secondly, Have you or anyone else ever considered the fact that both the chip and this ink were marketed to track animals. This product is actually use to tract beasts. So it is literally the mark of the beasts. Does that make you wonder?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

it talked about an ink capsule and no, it does not make me wonder. i don't think of cows as beasts. i think of them as cows

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It was invisible ink ink which is read able. Well no mater you will wear it, you won't have a choice in the matter. I think your shear disbelief alone will cause you to take it.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ahhh, same article. Never mind this post.

Interestingly satellite tracked. I have wondered if that is even possible. Those verichips have to be charged/energized by the reader in order to phone back to it. They don't hold power in themselves if I understand them correctly.

So, on those particular ones, the only way satellite reading would be possible would be to somehow keep it charged and transmitting back in the air. Wonder how they make that work?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by WiseSheep]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Hi TheOne/

The seal of the beast (Rev. 13:16-17, 14:9-11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4).
In the language of Holy Scripture,
to bear upon oneself a seal (or a mark) denotes belonging to or being subordinate to someone.
We have already mentioned that the mark (or the name of God) on the forehead of the faithful denotes their being chosen by God and consequently having God's protection over them (Rev. 3:12; 7:2-3; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4).
The activity of the false prophet,
which was described in the thirteenth chapter of the Apocalypse,
convinces us that the kingdom of the beast will be of a religious-political nature.

A mark of a Christian is ''Babtism'' that cannot been seen visibly by just looking at someone.
Some Orthodox Christians tattoo the 'Cross' on their foreheads ...I believe they are Ethiopian Orthodox!
In some Arab countries they tatoo the Cross on their right arms...this was done because when living with the Muslims, they required a Christian Buriel, and therefore having a Cross was a sign of being Christian.

When one is 'Chrismated' one also receives annointed Holy oil on the forehead and hands....In like manner ,may the Antichrist 'mark' the people who will worship him or bow down to him.
We also have the 'Chip'......it is placed in credit cards.

Harakono?... means to 'ETCH', Etching.....barcodes are etched like....a barcode has numbers under each line.....3 numbers of the lines are missing.
666?
(my opinion here)....having also read in books of various sorts...by no means hold it as truth!
The original word for MARK in Greek is Etching......''harakono''.....Scripture says ....."when no one shall be able to buy or sell, except those who have the mark(such an imprint)" (Rev. 13:17).

There is also an old Greek Icon showing the Antichrist annointing the people that wish to follow,bow down and worship the Antichrist.........
The same Icon shows the end of the Antichrist being overcome by the Godly Saints and His Angels.....The Scriptures call Archangel Michael "prince" and "leader of the Lord’s army'

Daniel received a prophecy of assistance that would be rendered by Archangel Michael to the people of God in the times of the coming persecutions from the antichrist.
In the book of Revelation Archangel Michael is the forefront leader in the battle against the dragon-devil and other rebellious angels.
'And there was war in heaven.
Michael and his angels fought against the dragon,
and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough and they lost their place in heaven.
The great dragon was hurled down – that ancient serpent call the devil or Satan."

see also.... (Joshua 5:13; Dan. ch. 10, 12:1; Jude 9; Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 10:18).

helen

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
An RFID chip contains an antenna and a microchip. A proximity reader radiates electromagnetic waves and is induced on the antenna in the RFID device. this powers the chip enough to send its contained info back out of its antenna and transmits to the proximity reader. The reader receives the data and sends it out to a central system.
This so called RFID ink has nothing to do with RF (radio frequency) since it does not receive or transmit radio waves. The article states that it is based on the principal that light is reflected by mirrors.
this ink works on the same technology as laser barcode scanners. Yet I am sure it is not an identical method. A source of photons is directed at a reflective substance and then gathers the reflective pattern for analysis by the scanners processor.

labeling the ink as RFID is misleading

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
It was invisible ink ink which is read able. Well no mater you will wear it, you won't have a choice in the matter. I think your shear disbelief alone will cause you to take it.

If we don't have a choice in the matter, why should anyone be worried about taking it or not?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
If we don't have a choice in the matter, why should anyone be worried about taking it or not?

We technically will have a choice: Either take it or die. It basically says those who do not submit to the Antichrist, his government, and religion will be killed. If you do not take the mark, you cannot buy or sell (not even food). We are also told, once you take the mark, you will be eternally lost. The Bible mentions those who take the mark will eventually break out in a boil-inducing plague. Many thought this referred to a leak in the lithium battery some chips use which could cause the same damage. I have no idea but the warning is that when you see it, don't take it. It would be better to die and live eternally than to postpone death for a little while by taking the mark because it will reap both physical and eternal consequences.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
A mark of a Christian is ''Babtism'' that cannot been seen visibly by just looking at someone.
Some Orthodox Christians tattoo the 'Cross' on their foreheads ...I believe they are Ethiopian Orthodox!
In some Arab countries they tatoo the Cross on their right arms...this was done because when living with the Muslims, they required a Christian Buriel, and therefore having a Cross was a sign of being Christian.

I am pretty sure that do Copts in Egypt as that's the only way to be recognized from Muslims.

top topics

join