It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian - Grey Relationships (question)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
In regards to lower caste members of the grey heirachy, what would happen if a lower worker drone were to openly challange, oh, I don't know - a Reptilan Bloodliner?

What nature of penalty (if any) would be given?

What if it was Bloodliner against Bloodliner?

I mean - there have to be culture differences between the Greys and Reptoids and House Rules between Bloodliners, but I was just curious if anyone knew of any formal rules or civility and decorum?

For that matter, are all houses in the Reptilian on the same page in regards to rules of invitation to challange, combat codes and penalties or do such discretions vary from House to House and specific events and occassions?

Serriously - we need better interspecial manuals, The ones I'm reading are so horribly out of date that I can't keep up with the newest beings rolling off the assembly line.

Generation gap, perhaps? New School -vs- Old School or something to that effect?

(and yes - this is a serious post - if you can't contribute something of value relevant to the topic at hand please repect the thread and don't post - thanks in advance. I'd give you the same consideration.)

Also, don't feel you need to cite sources for your answers. Book recommendations are always appreciated. Examples, even if "from a higher plane of consciousness" or via "telepathic communications" are valued and respected.

Any thoughts?

*note - Mods - while this may give the impression of absurdity to the more scientifically inclined, this is not an attempt to devalue the integrity of these forums. I would be enthralled to learn that someone in this field knew of a viable reference source for this type of question - hence my decision to post here as opposed to Skunk Works. If this is still considered a misuse of the Aliens/UFO forum, I humbly apologise.

*Posters - as always - if you feel more comfortable sharing in U2U, that option is always always open.

Thanks again for your time and attentions.

*GE*

>edit for spelling<

[edit on 13-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Forgive me for being so blunt but this sounds like the harry potter challenge.

The thread in my opinion is basic and lacking in content as nothing you are suggesting has been provided with any evidence.

It's like me saying who would win if it were spiderman versus batman ?

Its mumbo jumbo in my opinion and from the casual observer's point of view point hunting.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Once again - the terriorial imperative rears it's nasty head.

Is this indicative of your self proposed "elder staus" or a testament to the number of internet-mailorder doctrines on your wall? Because I clearly covered these issues in the OP, yet you show no signs or respecting a small trifle of a humble thread.

Are you still clinging so defiantly to your lower nature? Or are you an unconscious EBE in human guise buying into your human conditioning and preassociated programming? You clearly display the attention span of one who reads part of a post an disregards the rest before answering.

The fact that you even mention Harry Potter is a testament to your inherant immaturity in the field of Aliens - which, you will NOTE is the subject at hand here - not "magick games".

*edit to further clarfiy point

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well then let me re-tort in a very pulp fiction manner and just encase you dont understand that word here are two example's of its meaning.

a. To reply, especially to answer in a quick, caustic, or witty manner.

b. To present a counterargument to.

And my re-tort is SKUNKWORKS this offcourse is just my personal opinion.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 13-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've also covered the Skunkworks issue in my original post for the mods, and my reasons for deciding to post in this particular forum.

I have nothing but the highest respect for researchers out there , but just because my methodolgy may not be "convential and widely accepted within the community" does not mean that my personal method is invalid.

Unless you're going to inform me that this little thread actually interrupted important transmissions to and from and within the SETI complex and associated complexes - I stand by the ENITRETY of my original post and the right to borrow a tiny bit of bandwith for my objective.

Truce?

(I've been a regular on this board for a while and it's rare I even broach this forum other than to look for anything that might even slightly enhance my realm of interest in this field - and if you have room for debates on what photoshopped image may or may not be a verifiable human/alien hybrid - you have room enough for this tiny an nonobtrusive thread.)

Let the mods decide it's fate. Quit being a classroom bully.

Regards and repsect,

GE

*edit for spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I totally agree with you, furthermore Reptilian threads aren't allowed in here, sorry to be blunt but thats the truth.

READ THIS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by h3akalee

The thread in my opinion is basic and lacking in content as nothing you are suggesting has been provided with any evidence.

Its mumbo jumbo in my opinion and from the casual observer's point of view point hunting.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 13-1-2008 by atsguy_106]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

Mod Edit - and neither are "micro mods"

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Truce?

Why would you think there need's to be a truce between us im confused ?

I am neither for you or against you i am doing only what this site ask's of all it's member's.

DENY IGNORANCE

There are no award's for creative thread's and im far from being a bully but if you insist that to deny ignorance makes you feel bullied thats tough luck.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Regards
Lee

everyone knows batman would win... heck if he can beat up superman, spidey doesn't stand a chance.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Get On Topic.

We'll decide what goes where and when.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Hey there GE... It's been a while. I don't have much to add to this by way of direct answer to your question, but I think if these species and bloodlines exist, then strict protocols would be in place to ensure that these types of challenges just don't happen.

From what I understand, the EBEs are worker-drones who move in a somewhat robotic fashion and might have a consciousness that's connected to a "hive-mind" and no true ego of their own. I imagine their operations would be orchestrated to keep them from ever crossing paths with the wrong "humans". Unless you're describing a scenario like that which might be possible at some underground facility like Dulce where some dino-descended military fat-cat doesn't like the way things are being handled in pod 6G ("G" for "gray").

And as for blue-blood vs blue-blood, perhaps this is where ridiculous rituals of "gentlemen" challenging each other "to the death" came from. Taking off your dandy white glove and swatting a guy with it could be symbolic of slapping them with a husk of your freshly-shed skin, which I imagine would be quite offensive to a dino.

So actually, I'd like to hear you elaborate on just what kind of scenario you have in mind, if you don't mind.

[edit - for readability]

[edit on 1/13/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I Love reptilians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally believe they are the master race and have enslaved us all. Further more I know for a FACT they have inflitrated both democratic and republican partys at the highest level. They are immensly strong obviously but not quite as smart as the greys..who are very smart but nothing much more than automatons for the blondes which control them.

Has anyone heard of David Icke? He used to be a british weather man in the UK during the early 80's, until he discovered the truth about the vile reptiles who are out to get us? Basically they came here during the early part of human evolution to spy on our DNA strands, then thru the ages as we advanced more quickly than they anticipated they had to start a plan to eradicate us by making us fight each other, basically a self perpetuating war of CENTURY'S!
Its far more economical for them than just wasting precious energy to blast our planet so there is method to their maddness. Basically if we elect Hilkary as the new president we'll be enslaved by the reptiles in prison camps and wiped out completely.

Thats what I have been "told" I cannot go into details as my life will be in danger, but take my word for it we dont have long. 2012

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
In regards to lower caste members of the grey heirachy, what would happen if a lower worker drone were to openly challange, oh, I don't know - a Reptilan Bloodliner?

This wouldn't happen because:

A) Greys are not capable of individual thought, they are hooked up to a hive mind, kind of like the Borg from Star Trek.

B)The little 3 ft tall greys were created by the reptilians with the exception of Zeta Riticuli II, who are under reptilian control but weren't created by them

C)Greys work for reptilians, so I don't see why they would challenge a higher up

Before people start asking me for proof, this is just what I've come to understand from several contactee/whistleblower testimonies, not personal experience.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Actually David Icke was a pretty good football player before he went nuts.

I am confused how you could slip up with such simple wide spread information on Mr Icke's history.

You best not go into detail how you made such a simple mistake however your life may be in danger.

2012 and all that.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well I happen to know because I used to watch him on the morning breakfast show before I went out to school, thats the last I heard of him until he re-emerged with the wealth of reptilian information. I didn't live with the man..please forgive me for not knowing his entire history.
That wasn't my point anyway. Lets move on

Actually David Icke was a pretty good football player before he went nuts.

I am confused how you could slip up with such simple wide spread information on Mr Icke's history.

You best not go into detail how you made such a simple mistake however your life may be in danger.

2012 and all that.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No they don't, they work for the nordic blondes. Many report this. The Reptilians do they're own dirty work as you may call it

C)Greys work for reptilians, so I don't see why they would challenge a higher up

Before people start asking me for proof, this is just what I've come to understand from several contactee/whistleblower testimonies, not personal experience.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
No they don't, they work for the nordic blondes. Many report this. The Reptilians do they're own dirty work as you may call it

Not according to what I've read. Here's a part from the Thomas Costello interview:

A -- Where do the little Grey Aliens fit in?

Q -- They work for, and are controlled by the Draco. There are other gray skinned beings that are not in league with the Draco.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's an interesting question, but I need to mention that what we have (sorry to say) biblically come to understand as watchers and guardians etc. seem to be busy watching us as much as each other. And if they are cooporating or collaborating, might just be to keep us from advancing too far for their own benefit and seperate agendas.

These reptilains supposedly had been originally created to be slaves or hosts and didn't work out so well because they weren't controllable or reliable and escaped underground.

I would be under the impression that people such as David Icke and Michael Tsarion would be more likely to be disinformation puppets or they would be dead by now.

I think it's really hard to say exactly who is in control or at the top of the ladder. Especially if people are used as hosts or containers to hide their true identities.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi Tetratoma, it has been a while since we've crossed paths! How lovely to see you on this thread!

I know sometimes my posts are a bit off-center, thank you so much for taking the time to address this topic with me.

Originally posted by Teratoma

I think if these species and bloodlines exist, then strict protocols would be in place to ensure that these types of challenges just don't happen.

I agree! I've been trying to piece together possible explanations myself for a breach of protocol. I might even be barking up the wrong tree here, but the hypothetical scenario presented itself to me, and try as I might, I didn't want to make notes on the issue without a bit of additional research first.

From what I understand, the EBEs are worker-drones who move in a somewhat robotic fashion and might have a consciousness that's connected to a "hive-mind" and no true ego of their own. I imagine their operations would be orchestrated to keep them from ever crossing paths with the wrong "humans".

Understood - we're still on the same page in regards to Grey behavior and theory. I'll see what I can dig up further on the subject, but it's a bit of a personal challange because I'm still getting the hang of search features and this whole "internet" thing.

Unless you're describing a scenario like that which might be possible at some underground facility like Dulce where some dino-descended military fat-cat doesn't like the way things are being handled in pod 6G ("G" for "gray").

This is touching on some subject matter I should probably look a bit deeper into. Thank you.

And as for blue-blood vs blue-blood, perhaps this is where ridiculous rituals of "gentlemen" challenging each other "to the death" came from. Taking off your dandy white glove and swatting a guy with it could be symbolic of slapping them with a husk of your freshly-shed skin, which I imagine would be quite offensive to a dino.

Alright, we're on the same page here as well. I have always had the impression that such tradtions were maintained within their heirarchy. Proper codes of conduct does seem to be of the utmost importance to them.

So actually, I'd like to hear you elaborate on just what kind of scenario you have in mind, if you don't mind.

A training or testing excercise where the "Hive Mind" of the worker drones are sent out in response to the behavior of another entity (for arguments sake we'll say a rep/hybrid humanoid who is topside but under watch by various agencies) because the hybrid is not "acting in a way deemed desirable" or "needs to be tested further" or even something a simple as a routine stimulus/response test by theoretical 'Head Dino" of that particular type of Operations within the Military Industrial Complex and it's subjects.

Not that the attack is to the death, mind you. It was just decided that a worker drone with a high telepathic influence would best suit the needs of the particular test.

The isolated rep/hybrid, on the other hand, feeling threatened and attacked (but maintaining an individual will and mind of it's own) senses the attack and wonders how to properly defend, adapt and or reply to what it percieves as a threat without violating any established universal protocols.

It may be a case where the topside entity is undergoing a right of passage or personality evaluation, and the military complex is just running on "old data, the wrong data, or influenced by other factors" that lead said isolated hybrid to begin systematically questioning the reason for such an experience and thus build an appropriate psychological/physical defense mechanism in case future situations of this nature became routine norm.

*In defense of our Dino-General, it might be nothing more than a routine intelligence gathering excercise on a particular test subject.

I hope that didn't go too far, too fast.

I'm actually quite nervous, because presenting scenarios of this nature aren't always "in line" with the normal and accepted jargon of other groups, and I've been having trouble finding the types of literature (fictional and/or exploratory science) that satisfy my curiousity.

Not that I have a problem with Sci-Fi novels and series, but I'm sort of stuck in the Asimov, Heinlein, Bradbury, Clarke and original Herbert works. I can't seem to "wrap my head around a lot of the newer works.

I'm still trying to maintain an actual, theorteical scenario based on known and suspected government programs that may or may not exist until I find a comprehensive casefile or document archive that is available to serious, discreet and trustworthy parties in this field of research.

But then again, getting those access passes requires a lot of time and patience and the right connections, and I'm a bit limited on resources at the moment.

Thanks so much for entertaining this thread and scenario!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
The Reptilians do they're own dirty work as you may call it

I agree. Given the physical characteristics of the "strong Draconian Race" and a matter of personal pride within their heirarchy, it seems absolutely incomprehensible to me that a fit, stong, and prideful race would subject itself to the "soft luxuries" of a privilaged lifestyle of being waited on hand and foot.

The Alpha-Grey's, in a similar fashion, pride themselves on their technical and scientifica knowledge to provide serivces and equipment they may or may not be able to do on their own. Not to mention an alliance between the Greys and Reptillians would just generate a trade of brute labor and/or a warrior class of Reps watching out for an helping the Greys in heavy labor and other such "non delicate" affairs.

As far as the Nords go, I guess I could see a branch or line of them who enjoy the comforts and services that a slave caste would provide, given their love of finery and luxury.

Imagining a Nord working in the deeper mines hauling coal all day!

It doesn't really fit the profile of them, seeing as how their genetic makeup seems better suited to other areas of specilization.

The mine seems more a Worker Class Reptoid and/or Industrial Machine function.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join