It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian - Grey Relationships (question)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

It's an interesting question, but I need to mention that what we have (sorry to say) biblically come to understand as watchers and guardians etc. seem to be busy watching us as much as each other. And if they are cooporating or collaborating, might just be to keep us from advancing too far for their own benefit and seperate agendas.

That's another possibility. Sometimes when these scearios present themselves to me, there are trappings of religious overtones, and a scenario such I originally presented in the original post could indeed be symbolic and/or representative of a spiritual battle of sorts.

These reptilains supposedly had been originally created to be slaves or hosts and didn't work out so well because they weren't controllable or reliable and escaped underground.

That certainly puts the Fallen Angels and into a terrestrial context for me, anyway. I'm still getting myresearch of that time together and straight in my mind.

I would be under the impression that people such as David Icke and Michael Tsarion would be more likely to be disinformation puppets or they would be dead by now.

With all respect to these individuals, I am not a fan of Icke's take on the whole subject. It does tend to slide into propaganda and agenda after a while, and that's an immediate turn-off for me when researching.

It's also seemed to generate a lot of fear and distrust amoung advocates of his work, or who use cite him almost exclusively for their insight into Reptillians.

I don't blame the guy, and I hold him no ill-will - it's possible he's doing what he genuinely believes is right. However, I doubt I could see eye to eye on him on the majority of his material. It is somewhat biased.

I think it's really hard to say exactly who is in control or at the top of the ladder. Especially if people are used as hosts or containers to hide their true identities.

Understood.

I've never been of the impression that it was a single race running the show, I'm a big proponent of the idea of a Galactic Council. And I never take sides based on the "background" of a reported person or host - I give everyone the benefit of the doubt of having good intentions, even if it is counter-intuitive to my own methods.

Thanks so much for bringing another level to this discussion!

*edit to add minor clarification

[edit on 13-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Disclaimer

For the record and a matter of course to further clarfiy the intentions of this thread, it is idealistically my intent not to resort to finger pointing or "race/species" stereotypes, or any sort of non-constructive mudslinging.

It's also a great honor to meet other individuals with an interest and appreciation of this subject that extends beyond the majority of such counter-intuitive threads on the subject, of which I will confess, I am still shaking out the mental effects of to some degree.

Thank you all again, and I hope you will feel welcome to post here at your lesuire as the situations present themselves.

*raises glass in toast and celebration*

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Cheers, GE. Wow, I'm not sure I'm totally following your hypothetical example; is the subject aware of his status as a hybrid? I think that would make a big difference in how he's treated by the EBEs. If we're to go by 'eye-witness' accounts, the "grays" have demonstrated the ability to use various implements of non-lethal force, not to mention memory-wiping.

I lean in the direction of the "Watchers" theories these days... That's not to say I think going to church is ever going to be a good idea, I just think that The Bible contains historical records of contact with ETs. I don't think that the church's depictions of "angels" and "demons" are very accurate either, but they provide a clue about the true nature of beings from out of this world.

This is all hypothetical of course... I don't believe any of this 100% but this kind of banter and comparison of ideas is exactly why I come here. If it's not "in line" with the status quo, then the status quo is flawed. (Well duh!)

And on that note, let me elaborate a bit about my thoughts on the "grays", and why I keep putting the word in quotes. I'm saving the bulk of this idea for it's own thread, but it's something that I thought of a while back and just can't get out of my head.

I don't think they are a species or race. Not anymore than "Macintosh" or "Electrolux" are. I think they might be us. And no, I'm not talking about future humans time-traveling back to visit. They might just be mutated (read: accelerated) human fetuses. Empty ones. They might be 'hybrids' of some kind, but to me they look like they could be "grown" from human fetuses until the bodies and brains develop enough to hold the ET consciousness, and do tasks. Of course this creates a chicken-or-egg dilemma, but if you research incubus/succubus folklore, combined with Biblical references to 'Nephilim" then you can maybe see where I'm coming from here.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In the universal adminstartion there is basicly what is known as the law of the one. It's that all beings reconize they all come out of the first source and center of life, and this creative act is the father to us all. We are all from one souce and thus we are all one.

First and formost there is little evidence besides mythological discriptions that a "reptilian" being actually exists. It might be a negitive reaction of the sunlight radiation of this world on a "grey's skin"...

Yes, perhaps those "fallen creatures" that are known as the "reptilians" might have been rejected "grey alien" beings reacting badly to the human sun's radiation.

Or maybe, it mostlikely is safe to assume that there is a reptilian creature being.

If there is, then as I understanding it, the two classes of beings are seperated in the higherartical skema of things. Reptilians might seem to be a local creation where the "grey's" might be one of the most ancient race of beings in all the known galaxies.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow!

I'm blown away from both of your replies! Thanks for your personal insights. I can see truth in both case scenarios, and they are appreciated immensely.

I might need some more time to meditate before I can make a proper post of some personal insight I have gleaned on both viewpoints during my meditations earlier.

Wow - this is such an exciting time to be alive! I'm feeling more at home and in familiar territory than ever before. It's been a while.

Thanks so much, guys. You totally rock!.

*will post further as soon as I get some down time*

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

yeah we a lot of obssesive geeks.

There's a thinking pattern where to understand and see the truth you must add up all aspects and remove what doesn't fit. The "truth" phyical understanding is a puzzle. If pieces don't fit, and thus someone wants to deny those pieces, they are only lying to their self and have lost quest for the reality of the truth.

Seeking the truth for truth sake you must play with all the pieces and roll them around until they all fall into place.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice thread,a few really insightful posts here.
ATS members are cool.
Although I tend to agree with h3akalee about the fantastic,unprovable aspect of the question,a bit like asking Mothmans relationship with Bigfoot.

But I get what you mean and its a great question,as theres many cases of different races working together.
I tend to think our relationship with ETs is like a family,with them looking after us and guiding us of through our mistakes.
I think all the races have a common goal,and its about making the cosmos a positive realm,they realise we are all connected and they feel they have a duty to protect us,like a father to son.
Abductees usually come out with the same old story of an Apocalyptic future and how we're destroying the planet,most of the storys share a common goal so I dont think they argue that much.
It seems like we are the only lifeform out there that actually does argue,judge and punish.

I've always thought of the greys and most EBEs as a tangible,copeable manifestation of how they want to portray themselves to us and are more of an energy than physical matter.
The different races appearing to people to help them cope with the event.
Horses for courses, just because we are seeing these things with our eyes doesnt mean we grasp what they look like or have any idea of their ideology? (I sound like a reptilian fan!)
I dont believe these thing argue as they are one.

ATS should have a beer smiley!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

[disclaimer]
[Liquor involved]

I'm going to try not to get too wrapped up in posting as admittedly, I've been drinking cheap scotch.

But a comment I'd like to make is that as far as the illustrious Mr. Icke goes... Your approach (Mrs. GE) to him seems completely backwards from the usual. EX: I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone post or comment along the lines of "He had me until he started talking about the shape-shifting reptilians." ...It seems I was made aware of him through channels that you seem to be associating with his "agenda", before being exposed to his 'reptilian' material. What made me be willing to give his stance on the dracos my attention was his impeccable research and credentials in things tangible. You seem ready to buy the lizardo stuff, but hesitant about the rest. For this I applaud you - I don't know if I can buy the lizardo stuff myself but I am fascinated by it to say the least.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

This wouldn't happen because:

B)The little 3 ft tall greys were created by the reptilians with the exception of Zeta Riticuli II, who are under reptilian control but weren't created by them

how many types of greys are they?

C)Greys work for reptilians, so I don't see why they would challenge a higher up

did you find it out from Dulce base?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Not sure. I've heard five.

did you find it out from Dulce base?

Yes and many other whistleblowers.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

There are a few threads that talk about this. There are also some YouTube vids that show collections of photos of "real" grays. When watching these vids, one must bear in mind the possibility that some (if not all) of the images therein might be entirely fake.

On the other hand, if everything these vids show is real, then one must come to the conclusion that there are several types of aliens we're dealing with. This isn't necessarily what I think is happening, but apparently someone wants me to think I should...

[edit on 1/14/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
First off, I'd like to point out the 5-12 assumed types of "Grey Aliens" are in fact Assumed.

Our Government has already stated they were unaware of what biological makes up EBE was to be classes as.

So, my point is where do you draw a line between the beings?

Secondly, whom is to assume if it were to be viewed as a collective body of knowledge, it would still contain all "types". At best it would only be all "known" types.

The Universe is filled with diffrent forms of life, and we are one of those forms, however we are all life.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Few years ago I followed the work of someone who supposedly had large amounts of information about the Draconians and Greys, from what I remember, he said there are 7 species within the Draconian empire, the highest ranking are white winged - 8 feet tall warrior class, and the lower are drone like beings - supposedly each class having its own culture. Apparently, this is where the Indian Caste System comes from.

With regards to bloodliners vs bloodliners, he stated that the 13 ruling families are not always at peace with each other - all families wanting a member to be 'Pindar' status (like chairman of the board). So far there have been fights amongst themselves between Rothchilds, Windsors, and Romanov (Russia). Some recent events on earth are due to this 'infighting'.

Also there is a 14th bloodline family, but the other 13 reject them as they are descendants from the lower Draco classes. these are the supposed Japanese Royal Family.

Thx

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just a side note about Icke and O'Brian, Wilder (the last 2 are the CIA MKULTRA victims that Icke researched/interviewed..which they describe their reptoid connections and the satanic like rituals they supposedly took part in), I thought if these people can claim publicly and out loud that say Bush Snr was/is a paedophile and Uncle Ron was into beastiality, why the parties mentioned do not sue these people? Is it because Icke actually has proof? Because how I understand US law, that is by definition slander?
Just that alone makes me think there is some truth to the claims?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Just a side note about Icke and O'Brian, Wilder (the last 2 are the CIA MKULTRA victims that Icke researched/interviewed..which they describe their reptoid connections and the satanic like rituals they supposedly took part in), I thought if these people can claim publicly and out loud that say Bush Snr was/is a paedophile and Uncle Ron was into beastiality, why the parties mentioned do not sue these people? Is it because Icke actually has proof? Because how I understand US law, that is by definition slander?
Just that alone makes me think there is some truth to the claims?

watchZEITGEISTnow

Possibly a lawsuit would bring 'Unwanted Attention' to these claims, it would be all over the news and everyone would be shown a 'glimpse' about this supposed conspiracy, something i don't think the Bushs' want. Sometimes doing nothing about the slander makes the person less credible.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yeah I thought that too.

Anyway here is the interview with Arizona Wilder by David Icke if anyone is interesting, warning, there are some nasty descriptions in it:

Google Video Link

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

I don't recall making those claims you've quoted, but my opinion on the shorter greys is that they all have a function. Some work better here, some there, it's a very beautiful and complicated system.

The whole race as a whole is very beautiful, and sometimes I think that the whole "mythos" of the programmable grey is just a flight of fancy. Trained maybe to harness and excel in his or her functions to the Whole, but still with respects to the individual entities happiness.

Like any sentient social system, there are going to be minor conflicts and the occassional "wild card" that needs special attention, care, or treatment - just like people.

Some of them are really strong for their size. Others have mental abilities and telekentic and psi abilities that require proper time and attention to get the younger ones to control them effectively. And on a rare occassion, there are rouge elements. Just like human society.

And as far as Dulce, I've heard of it, but haven't been able to glean more of it other than it's a training and proving grounds for entities. How extensive it gets, I have no idea, but I'm getting some serious impressions of levels upon levels in all manner of tests and trials.

The assumption that greys are simple minded, cold, unemotional and rude kids is a bit innacurate. I don't believe it for a minute.

The taller, slender greys (absolutely beautiful) are some of the most compassionate beings in my known universe. But this is just from my impressions when contacted by them. They are very gentle and have good souls.

Exact details I can't verify, as this is just speculation on my part - I've never actuallly touched down or set foot on Dulce. I would be worried about all sorts of tribal customs and not wanting to inadvertantly offend anyone.

I hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Well, I wouldn't say the Old Guard has their proverbial shyte togther then - the Japanese have some of the most beautiful peaceful/warrior culture and philosophy on this planet we all call home! The entire culture is so mystifyingly spectacular I'm at a lost for the right words to explain my adorations.

Ancestors are very important, and I really big on honor and respect too.

Tsk tsk on whoever forgot to include them as a recgonised Order of Houses and Families! ( I hope I got that terminology right, I'm still beginning culture studies and my recall isn't always as effective as I wish it were at times.)

And THANK YOU for bringing this to our attentions!

Respectfully!

GE

[edit on 15-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm curious why would you assume that there is some sort of inter-species conflict going on between the two? From what I've read a draco would be able to take a grey out very easily. Think about it, if they (draco that is) can shape shift then the fight is over before it has started. Anyways..back to the real world. Where exactly have you come up with this information?? I would also venture forth and say that assuming they both species are really here on this world would have progressed enough to know not to bother one another.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

It's more of a personal situation borne of propaganda, misinformation, gossip, slander, retailation on attacks on my person by local forces than anything as extensive as a full blown all out inter-species crisis.

Minor, really. Just trying to understand and let the Alpha Dracos know there are severe abuses going on in the lower levels of the heirachy - without due process of law, without provocation, and as an Alpha (something) myself, I am tired of being subjected to this misappropration of resources and possibly as for hightened security and a massive overhaul of my local system in regards to my personal situation and mental health.

I'm not really able to go through tradition channels because of my sensitivites and condition - which makes proper testimony almost impossible.

Arkansas is VERY FERAL in many ways, and locals are very territorial within the working class. A lot of misprojected anger borne of bad media and judgements.

I've heard some really sad stories here.

I'm trying to pull myself out of this socio-economic position without resorting to compromising my ethics, morals, the integrity of my family names and not start killing these attackers left and right with a full scale military offensive to retsore order.

A lot of my good deeds are being slandered and my person is continuously lied about in some circles.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join