It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE VIDEO - Proof TV Blacked Out During Flight 175 Crash.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Odd, in the middle of the lost tv transmission during the impact, this can be seen

Could just be air pressure.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Freaky_Animal

No, but I have flown in enough of them, and asked questions about them. I also was raised by an electronics engineer father, who first went to worked for the CAA before it became the FAA, and retired from the FAA. Some of my parents' friends were military pilots transitioned to commercial jetline pilots. My uncle was a colonel in the air force during WWII. That puts me light years of experience ahead of some people posting, in this forum, everything they do not know about aerodynamics, airplanes or piloting, in general.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

There was a helicopter, which could not be readily identified, hovering not far from 1 & 2. Skycam or something else?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Odd, in the middle of the lost tv transmission during the impact, this can be seen

Doesnt anyone else see the red explosion to the right of the timcode?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
It would seem that some RF Jammer was used.

I think that's highly unlikely due to the technology of analog TV transmissions. The picture is transmitted as an AM (amplitude modulated) signal which is far more susceptible to noise and interference than the sound which is transmitted via FM (frequency modulation) so if only one aspect was affected it would be the picture, not the sound alone. In the case of digital TV all data (video and audio) is carried on a single data stream so the lot would go or at least pixelate if the data stream was broken or corrupted.

That pic of the sudden smoke ejection from WTC1 was due to the blast wave from the fuel/air explosion outside WTC2. There are videos shot from the other side showing the WTC1 fires flare up at that instant.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What would explode as red? I have no idea what would flash like that.

I find the helicopter in the upper right corner far more interesting. Who's helicopter is that?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

EC-130 cargo psyops planes can effectively do that type of interference, as can any other ground or air vehicle with the same tech. EC-130 can do a lot of blocking and interjection - radar, radio, telephone, satellite, cable, etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
EC-130 cargo psyops planes can effectively do that type of interference, as can any other ground or air vehicle with the same tech. EC-130 can do a lot of blocking and interjection - radar, radio, telephone, satellite, cable, etc.

Yep - I'm certain 'they' went to all that trouble to block the sound only from a single camera on a single network for a couple of seconds but 'they' missed all the other cameras pointed right at WTC2 when the plane hit.

Are you certain that van down the road is just delivering furniture?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Mabey the tv cutout a jammer to allow uninterupted signal for the demolition charges.

Remember, eyewitness heard/felt explosion in tower 1 while tower to was being stuck by a plane. Sleight of hand.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Thats not a helicopter in the upper right corner, just some object on the roof.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

According to what I have read in this discussion, it was not simply one transmission but a many transmissions. Yes, anyone from the ground or air can do it at different locations feeding networks. Primary location in the network which feeds the network transmission - tower, cable, satellite.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

All they have to do is jam the primary locations of communication feeding the grids of networking. It hits them all that way. Same as the electric companies running on networking grids.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

It is in Ivan's picture. It is very clear there is a helicopter hoovering in the upper right corner of Ivan's picture. It looks to be a beige color. It does not look like a skycam news helicopter, because it is not marked as such. The door is not open for filming clear views, and should be if taking full panoramic views of what is happening to the WTC buildings.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You're talking about this picture? Thats not the helo.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It is certainly nothing that was ever at roof level. It certainly is hovering in the air in suspended animation in Ivan's photo. Certainly looks like a helicopter shape. At least one helicopter was reported hovering around the WTC towers, by eyewitnesses on 9/11/01. One was reported to be black.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i think it's just a part of the building,what it is i'm not sure,of all the videos and shots of the towers i've seen i never noticed it before

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I know there is one helo, which was the NYPD that was hovering over the tower. But the one in the pic by Ivan is not the one showing it. Just a large object on the corner of the roof of North Tower.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Do you know of any unmarked PD helicopter being used by the City of New York? If so, would you sustantiate that? It is rather impossible for anyone to use an undercover helicopter. I see no markings on that helicopter to state to whom or what that helicopter shape belongs.

Besides, if you do not agree it is a helicopter, that is your perogative. No other discussion need be done on it. It was only my observation and comment on same, and nothing more need be written about it. Unless someone else has something to write about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What the heck are you talking about? An undercover helo? Dude its been known that an NYPD helo was hovering over the towers.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can someone confirm the use of RF jammers during Controlled demolitions?

Upon listening to the static, it does not sound natrual and has a motorized sound especially when slowed down, not to mention the explosions that can be seen at tower one at that exact moment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join