It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Did anyone hear the Coast 2 Coast AM episode with Steven Gibbs and George Noory, the time Noory kicked Gibbs off the show?

It was hilarious....

99% of the time Noory will agree with the guest, causing him to be very hard to listen to sometimes because an interviewer that doesn't ask hard questions never gets good answers, he asks soft questions and gets fluffy answers that put me to sleep... but this one time.. this 1% time Noory got mad....

Noory asked a hard question, for once in his life, he asked Gibbs if there was any refund if the machine didn't work, if it was broken or if it didn't cause the user to travel in time... Gibbs replied by saying basically NO REFUNDS, George promptly asked him why, Gibbs gave a halfbaked answer saying 'if it doesn't work God doesn't want it to work for that individual because maybe they were evil', that's a parahprase, anyway, Noory asked him why again and asked him to change his mind, when Gibbs said no, Noory kicked him off the show it was so funny...

I'd like a clip of that show if anyone has it... just that one tiny clip from the show...

Gibbs is a fraud....

Actually I have an interesting story about Gibb's HDR.... besides the one from c2cam.....

I became online friends with a guy that posted a lot in the time-travel forum on another website... I would still like to be friends with him but he doesn't seem to post or reply as much as he did, but he said he bought an HDR, and tried it, and it obviously didn't work...

This guy happened to be the brother of Aaron Ruell aka the actor Kip Dynamite in the movie Napoleon Dynamite... He said to me, this is the brother of Aaron, his name is Adam, Adam said to me he was the inspiration for that scene in Napoleon Dynamite with Uncle Rico attempting to go to 1982... maybe had a similar response, those machines are very dangerous... could probably fry your brain if you weren't careful, I don't trust Gibbs, and anyway... I emailed Aaron Ruell and he confirmed it was his brother, I've always been interested in time-travel, but I don't think I could go so far as to buying an HDR, especially since there's no money back guarantee. Adam is a cool guy though maybe he's posted here before? I don't know.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is completely fake.I dont think that someone would reveal a time travel device,nice try though.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Going to buy and test one. Should be here within the month.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

What the # is wrong with you ???

It's a scam ..... for doofus's.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So two-three years later and no one has bought the machine yet? No one has come back on this thread to claim otherwise. But then again if they were sent to another dimension- ATS or the internet may not even exist
Sounds like a hoax to me...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you want an OBE naturally, simply distinguish the difference between the dream world and the real world as soon as you wake up. Write this down (you forget dreams very quickly on waking up). Eventually, whilst you are dreaming, you will realise you ARE dreaming by the increrasingly obvious differences in this altered state, and as long as you dont get excited by this realisation and "wake up" you are then experiencing an OBE. The tantric obstacles are the next step. For more info on OBE the best I can offer is that I learned this by reading a book called "practical experiments in astral projection" by Idries Shah. It worked for me. Good luck with your machine though. I look forward to the results.
edit on 27-12-2010 by zarquon51 because: Got Idries's name wrong, it was 20 years ago I read it!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Doesn't this topic deserve a hoax title (or even a scam title?).

It's amazing these days what people will spend their hard-earned money on.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Ah! But maybe someone in another dimension bought this and it actually worked! they could have landed here and come on to tell us it worked.

Then we would all go out and buy it, but shock and horror! the device in our universe doesn't work! or worse turns you into that transporter accident from the first Star Trek movie. (I was ten, it gave me nightmares for years!)

What was my point? oh yeah, even if someone came, said it worked, passed every lie detector test ever, swore on their son's life, it might still not work.

Hehehe this is a fun mental exercise and is much cheaper than the hoaxy device.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just look at Mr. Gibbs' website EVERYTHING has a price.... that alone is a big red flag.. Im a believer in the possibility of timetravel... but come on... you dont have to be a scientist to see that this is a scam..
Plus...if this thing worked i think uncle sam wouldve had him silenced years ago.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I believe it is possible, yet unless witnesses obtain physical evidence it would only be realistic in their mind. I was wondering during your conversation with Steven Gibbs have you asked him to compare the effect of his so-called "astral travel" and the effect of '___' or other psychedelic drugs?

Best case scenario, if the device does work, you should consider bringing some sort of evidence back that we can judge for ourselves?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IdeaLogical

Why on earth do you think this thread is a 'hoax' ??
Are we not allowed to talk about something that may or may NOT be a time travel machine without it being proven genuine?? Isnt THAT exactly what ATS threads are for??

Recently someone here on ATS was saying they were going to buy the machine and I wonder if they did in fact do so................so far THIS single mom has not been flush enough with cash to make this kind of purchase no big deal, and THAT does not a hoax make my friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Lol it has Time Coil's!!!!!
that right there make's it top of the line lol

if not it would use a am/fm antenna lol
Those AKA Time Coil's in the diagram proved to me there legit lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sounds like someone has been reading about John Titor to me. Everyone here on A.T.S. should be familiar with the story of John Titor. If you are not the story goes that a guy on a website similar to this one started to give very detailed explanations on how time travel works. Then he admits that he himself was a time traveler from the year 2036 visiting in the years 2000 through 2001. He said he was on a u.s. army mission to retrieve a computer from 1975 he said he needed that had a hidden program that would debug problems in the 2038 count down error for computers running on the UNIX system.Y2K38. His stop in 2000-2001 was to visit family and tell people about his time line and his time machine. He said that when you time travel you enter an alternate universe at every moment until you get to your universe.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"Time Machines," as this person calls them, do not operate this way. They operate through the gyroscopic construction of several dense metallic spheres spinning at high speeds connected to a large current-carrying wire linked with a magnetic field generator in a zero-gravity environment. The duration of the machines' operation is the duration of time you can travel back. Most military engineers are aware of this and find the technology especially troublesome.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Another old saying is that a fool and his money are soon departed.

No, it isn't. It's "parted", not "departed".

I recommend learning english, it's a fun and easy language!

edit on 24-9-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello,
I came across this post after having some dreams of time traveling, that felt very much real. Other strange things in the dream happened but the time traveling part seemed to be what stuc with me the most. So I went googling to see if it was possible or if anyone has came close to making it possible, thus coming across this post. I am what some may say "a long time listener, first time caller" at ATS.

Im not sure about time traveling and if it's possible are not, I am still trying to research whatever I can about the subject, but I came across this video that some of you may find interesting (or not) that mentions the device described in this post. I thought I would share it with everyone, because it seems no one is willing or interested in testing the HDR device.

Here take a look ---- Video

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think time travel is possible but I doubt this guy is the real deal. Considering he's selling the devices to a number of people you think someone would see them disappear or some sort of evidence it works?

The fact someone bought 2 just shows how stupid they are, most likely they wanted one to keep and one to take apart, or maybe just one for a friend. I wouldn't use it to mess with my EM field because you don't know what it does, it could be harmful.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i have a question...

if you travel back in time, what happends with the real time if you are back in time? does the real time stop and you are in the old time until you are back again in the real time?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You say this guy went back in time and bought some books and also claims the books weren't published in this " timeline" . Now , If he could bring back books from the future , he would have my undivided attention . Until then , he appears to be just another scam artist feeding on the gullible .

Regards.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join