Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A guy in Kansas named Steven Gibbs is selling a machine he makes and calls the Hyper Dimensional Resonator, or HDR for short.
He says by using this machine and standing in a proper vortex area you CAN physically time travel! Even take your car along!!! He claims he has gone back to 1977 and purchased some books from then that PROOVE what he says is true. Now yoiu have to keep in mind that he says as soon as your traveling in time you wind up on another dimension by proxy......he claims the books from 1977 he brought back are from another dimension and not available in OUR TIMEFRAME AT ALL and this is how they proove the veracity of his claims.

Steven was on Coast to Coast January 10th 2008, and I listened to this interview and I was fascinated, as what he was saying sounded true to me.
He says his HDR device will cause you to have an OOBE pretty easily and you all know how interested in THAT subject I am! I want to get me one of these HDR things but they cost a few hundred USA dollars, so it is going to take me a while to save up for this thing.
Other people who have the device were also interviewed and all the people claimed VERY STRANGE experiences with this thing. Claims of time jumping forward and back, of realizing your watching a movie on TV you know VERY well but the lines are suddenly so different it is almost a different movie and you know your NOT imagining this.......then it goes back to normal. Weird time jumps like this are very common they claim......They referred to Steven Gibbs as 'The Rainman of time travel'
Gibbs says that even the adult John Titor bought one of his devices

Steven says some people have used this HDR to go back in time to prevent car wrecks or other tragic deaths, but when you come back there will be large gaps in your memory baseline because you have now changed your timeline..........

This is all very interesting to me. This device sounds much like a handheld version of 'whatever device' they used in the Philadelphia experiment

Some guy on MTV has even bought 2 of the HDR devices now and experiments with them.....I think if the device did NOT work then why would this guy buy a 2nd one???

Steven Gibbs gives NO GARUNTEE whatsoever on his device. No moneyback garuntee about you being able to time travel or anything but he was claiming his device WORKS......
Here is a link to Mr Gibbs site
www.hdrenterprises.net...

If anybody on ATS decides to buy one of these PLEASE tell us what happens!!
What all do you think about this?
What IF this IS really and truly REAL?????

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
the reason I would buy this machine is for use in OOBE..........he claims it creates the correct 'vibration' and out you pop easy as pie......it is not THAT expensive, but one would need to be flush with expendable cash to get one I think......
Mr Gibbs claims that using his device will bring the attention of Aliens and UFO's.......as well as the 'powers that be'. Sounds rather ominous, and it makes me even more curious about this HDR device.

I think it would be awesome for Johnny Anonymous to get one of these things and experiment with it and tell us all what happens to him......now THAT would be a podcast not to miss for anything

[edit on 13-1-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I heard this guy Gibbs get interviewed a few years back on Edge Radio by Daniel Ott and he is a complete loon. The story has evolved a little since I last listened to his rant but he is text book stuff with the modern day scammers.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Your signature AND your post sound very much the same. Mazzroth.
Good on you for standing your ground and not budging, as so many other folks can be so easily swayed from what they 'claim' to really believe.

I tend to be somewhat open minded, and what I heard last night did NOT in fact sound like a bunch of trash.......confusing yes, but I would think such a subject would have to be by nature. Mr Gibbs did not sound like someone trying to just make a buck, or to be just full of it......he sounded quite genuine. His story had all these little tidbits of detail that I think someone just telling a big fib would not include in the story, being nervous that they would just sound to weird to be believed.
For some reason way beyond myself, I think this might very well be true.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm sure this device isn't really allowing time travel, but is messing with people's electromagnetic fields.

That in itself has potential, and would be 'cool' to experience if it weren't so dangerous. At least, I think it's dangerous to mess with electromagnetic or scalar technology. Who knows what this guy is actually using... but it sounds familiar.

When people live under power lines or are exposed to high levels of electromagnetic atmosphere they have all kinds of strange feelings and paranormal experiences.

The world we live in has us living around powerlines all the time, electromagnetic energy rubs against our energy (or what we call astral) body all the time, this naturally throws off people's magnetic or electric balance. We are all living in that kind of a 'matrix'. If you're outdoors in nature you'll feel the difference, as the atmosphere actually feeds you electromagnetic energy rather than sucking it away and distorting it.

Well, if you created a device to intentionally distort your electromagnetic fields, it would affect your chemical and physical brain, and, in my opinion, manipulate your 'energy body'. Now maybe this guy has created such a device, and has no idea what he's really doing to himself, and while putting himself (and others) into an EM state he could be triggering their OOBES and pushing them behind the veil so to speak.

We are multidimensional beings in an plasmic/electric universe. We shouldn't willingly allow anything to mess with our energy field, our vibrational frequency, whatever you may call it. In the modern age, ALL of us are being effected by outside electrical energy, which kind of sucks...

I think the real trick to time travel, interdimensional travel etc. is to remove all external interference including electric lines etc. Not induce yourself with such devices. But having studied what scalar technology can do and how it's been used by black-government ops to open dimensional rifts... I don't think it's impossible for people to really step into dimensional gateways. I just don't think we know about it.... and there definitely isn't a guy on Art Bell selling such technology.

Good thread Goddess.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Question: If you spend money on this, what wouldn't you spend money on?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Are you serious?

This guy is just trying to get cash. Hence the "No Money Back Guarantee".

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Are you serious?

This guy is just trying to get cash. Hence the "No Money Back Guarantee".

Of course he's after cash. He invented a device which is manipulating people's energy fields. He probably has no idea how he's actually doing it, but is satisfied with his own experience and others enough to claim that it does something in particular.

He isn't going to Guarantee OOBE's or time travel because obviously, he's just clinking with peoples circuits, kind of fiddling with their perception of space-time through electromagnetic means. It's obviously not a fine-tuned instrument

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I tend to be somewhat open minded, and what I heard last night did NOT in fact sound like a bunch of trash.......confusing yes, but I would think such a subject would have to be by nature. Mr Gibbs did not sound like someone trying to just make a buck, or to be just full of it......he sounded quite genuine.

Personally Im open to many things but along my life long persuit of all things weird I come to a point were I can spot a scammer in seconds. If I had an invention that allowed me to travel in time...noone and I mean noone would find out about it from me as I would be getting all the lotto numbers, sports results and horse racing results exclusively.

Why would you even want to sell something that if I get it correctly can allow you to travel back in time even though its a different one to your exact time/dimension or what ever mumbo jumbo he is spruiking. To finish off my rant there is one thing most overlooked with this...wouldn't the Russians like to get hold of this and go back and win the cold war ? Governments would be crawling all over this and make it a top secret.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This guy might not be the rain man of time travel but he is the rain man of telemarketing it seems.

And I thought I was a pretty savvy businessman. Jeebus.

I'm going to buy some... And put him on TV. Just not the way he wants to get on TV.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You knoq, I wouldn't mind buying one of these and messing around with it. But it sounds dangerous, the guy doesn't even know how it works, which... is to be expected. It could give you radiation or something. I'm interested in the OOBE subject, I've had a couple myself. I'm just wondering how it moves your physical body and car too. Interesting, I believe anything is possible. I'd feel I couldn't justify spending my money on this though, I don't like to waste money, because if I'm willing to waste it on something un-important, I could have helped somebody with it instead.

A time travelling device isn't something I need, but it would be novel. I don't think I'd have it in me to use it, I am so firmly grounded to this plane that the idea of OOBE's and such are a bit terrifying, as it's unfamiliar. The OOBE I had a few months ago I was a little timid about.

Anyways..I'd love to mess around with it, but I know my morality about money/posession/preservation and lack of knowledge would prevent me.

ANYWAYS, I believe everything that has happened in my timeline is for the best, and actually I think it is the preferable outcome. I wouldn't change anything, even the worst things, for it has positively affected me. I think going back in time to stop a tragedy for example just shows one reluctance to face the nature of the universe. It show's ones fear, one's innability to handle things as they are, one's reluctance to growth and change.

Besides, you don't want Time Cop after you, do you? haha

Neat thread, interesting device.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So is it possible to buy already assembled, or do you have to buy the plans and do that yourself?

I would be willing to drop a few hundred dollars to prove this guy wrong - I think it would be invaluble to have an actual ATS member review the so called device and either validate its claims, or call bs on it.

Sometimes things are simplier then we make them out to be, maybe time travel really is that easy? We as humans tend to over complicate things. I am very interested in this device due to my natural ability to induce oobe, even if this device is complete bullocks i'd have no problem eating that money to prove him wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

You know the old saying...."if it sounds too good to be true."

Did this fellow divulge where the vortexes are located? Considering the device isn't cheap, you could also be spending a fortune just to get to the right spot for it to work.

Do you have to be in a vortex for the OOBE, also?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Another old saying is that a fool and his money are soon departed.

That's what people like this depend on because they can't earn money legitimately.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That is probably the most transparent Confidence Game I've ever seen
I predict a jail cell in this persons future. People like this bank on the fact their victims will be too embarrassed to turn them in. I'll send a link to Consumer Reports.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm--

Drissel, Drysel, Drizzle, Dromm--

Time for zis one

To go home.........

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It took me a few minutes to finish laughing my hind quarters off.

Time travel can naturally be done, inter-dimensional as well. Just depends on being at right place, right time, and the right person...

This fool doesn't know what he is messing with. That is, IF this...thing... works.

The odds he actually is not a con-man are slim.

Good post Goddess, very good post indeed! After my experiences, I doubt I would ever actually want to try and invoke a vortex....

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i'm open to most things,i've had a few strange experiences in my life that i can't explain but traveling back in time using this device just doesn't seem right.IMO time travel is possible just not this way,it's true what someone here said,time travel is probably such an easy thing to do but us humans complicate things to much.
He might be onto something strange but it's not time travel

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
......he sounded quite genuine.

So did Jim Jones to his followers.

Has anyone seen "Napoleon Dynamite"? This thing looks, according to the diagram on his website, exactly like the one Napoleon's Uncle Rico bought in the movie. All the way down to putting crystals in a little well. Watch the movie and you will see the similarities, it's also a great movie.

Sorry RiverGoddess but this is total BS. Do not waste your money.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LOL - that napoleon dynamite comparison is too funny. I agree its almost exactly like that, wonder if it shocks you just as bad? lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join