It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i use the hdr and i go forward in time and now i write.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the most interesting thing i note, it the little diagram. he has a "witness" on it. Refer to the quantum mechanics sections to understand what that is. and its very convincing lol. btw witness = observer

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.hdrenterprises.net...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by THIseNdsnowoldKings]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reading the link fully..........I just wonder....could this REALLY work?
The evidence they lay out is very compelling to say the least...

I am serious that I plan to actually buy the HDR.........some day when I get on top of the bills ect.
....being a single mom I have a hard time being able to really put ANY money aside for this venture....the price of gas is trying to make this HDR dream of mine purely a fantasy

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm sure to the surprise of some members on here, I do believe in time travel and that it is possible or will be someday. But this device.....uh......no.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, why don't some of the people in this thread who are happy to sit there and condemn this machine, actually set up a real scientific experiment, get a group of people, buy the machine, run tests on say, 25 people, and catalog the results?

I mean.. isn't 'science' what all good skeptics rely on to prove or disprove a story? Well go for it. Disprove this by testing it the way it should be tested, in a controlled environment, with a n umber of unique subjects, over a period of weeks.

By the same logic, if a paranormal investigator caught something on film, the scientists would condemn it because it wasn't a controlled test. So how can you really claim this is fake if one person says it's garbage? You need to test this properly. Until then, it can't be proven false no matter how much people want to laugh and scoff.

Proof people, either way.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wish I could split the cost with you RiverGoddess cause I would like to try one too. I need to save my son from an accident so I really am interested in anyone who has used the HDR. There seem to be several with astral travel success, but I think I need physical travel and I haven't found anyone confessing to that.

There is a person called HDRKID with a website by the same name who says he or she has a close working relationship with Steven Gibbs, but they also sound like they might be 16 so I haven't taken much stock in their posts.

Anyone out there bought and tried one yet?

MourningMother

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i like to travel through time robert

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Are they available in the uk?

Anybody know..... I'll happily get one and try it out, why not?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is an instrument designed to give the answer of any question as a numerical readout between 0 and 100. It is useful for finding out such things as the percentage of a color in someone's aura or the strength of a radionic transmission.

To make this instrument you will need:

A printout of the pattern

18 ceramic magnets (usually available from Radio Shack)

1 Potentiometer (value unimportant)

1 piece of aluminum foil

1 cardboard box

1 length of wire

1 knob

1 plastic can lid

Making the instrument:

1. Glue the pattern to the top of the cardboard box.

2. Punch a hole for the stem of the potentiometer at the center of the large, calibrated area.

3. Punch a small hole at the center of the box marked Witness.

4. Attach the wire to the potentiometer at any of its points.

5. Attach the potentiometer to the box so that the stem comes out the center of the calibration.

6. Bring the wire out through the center of the witness box and lay it flat in the box. Cut any excess.

7. Glue the foil square over the witness box.

8. Attach the knob to the potentiometer stem.

9. Glue the ceramic magnets to the small circles around the central circle.

To use this instrument:

1. Decide what it is you want to know, such as the amount of blue in the aura of a friend.

2. Place the witness of the subject to be analyzed on the foil plate.

3. While turning the knob, rub the plastic lid with your thumb until you get a stick (you will know it when it happens).

The numerical reading on the dial will be the answer to your question.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
just came across this today.. anyone try it yet?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Are they available in the uk?

Anybody know..... I'll happily get one and try it out, why not?

I am sure he would be happy to ship it to the UK.....check out his site and shipping charges...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seether

Follow the links BANDIT has provided earlier in this thread........that takes you to a site where they bought the machine and ARE experimenting with it to the MOST AMAZING results!!! And you can read the threads concerning the experiment. Seriously makes me want one.....and here my birthday is next week AGAIN....and once AGAIN this is my birthday wish lololololol....

(single mom's not dripping in expendable cashflow just have to KEEP ON wishing)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh man, I just looked at the diagram. He actually calls them "Time Coils." Ha! Did ya see that? TIME COILS! Oh man, that's rich.

That being said, sure why not, I can give him a chance. I'm not going to buy his device because what it claims to do I don't feel is something I should have to pay for. Especially since it's likely really dangerous.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I took a look at the diagram and stopped when I saw that you have to put the coils around your head and the electromagnet on your body. I saw a program once on how OOBE's could be induced by electromagnetic energy concentrated on the brain to alter brain wave activity. You can do the same thing by putting your head on the TV screen for a few minuttes. I wouldn't do either.

I just finished a research on John Titor. A lot of his claims came to pass including the expectations of the people at the CERN collider. I do believe time travel is possible, probable, and eventual.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
lol, geez RiverGoddess, as much as I love to have another OOBE, please don't waste your money on this guy....

I believe he is a fraud. I was already skeptical beforehand, but I also found a third party source that achieved one of his claims:

Back in 97 or 98, that time machine guy in Nebraska, Steven Gibbs, said that he had travelled on one of his machines into the future and that a huge day of a terrible Earth shift of some sort would occur on July 9, 1999.

Here's the link: myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

While I haven't been able to obtain any OOBE for sometime (probably due to my current lifestyle), I always believe that everything we need is already given to us, and while I know certain materials (brainwave generators, audio tapes, crystals(?), whatever..) might increase the chances of success of an OOBE. You risk becoming dependent on those materials!!!

I'm just curious, why are you so eager to buy one of these contraption? Even though you know it cost hundreds of dollars? With no credible claims? Have you been unsuccessful with OOBE? (I hope not, and we can talk more about your experiences somewhere else). If so don't give up hope, keep practicing and don't risk a paycheck earnings...especially with the economy.

Anyways if you do decide to make an investment and buy one, buy all mean share your experience with us. And don't worry about my skepticism of him, it was just a feeling, but lately it seems my life been telling me to go with my intuition.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Time travel is a quantum impossibility. While I do believe that viewing the past and possible future, I can't accept the idea that one can travel backwards in time.
Think of time in this way. There is one past, one present, and an infinite number of futures, some of which are nearly identical, others of which are entirely unrecognizable. Possible futures are constantly changing from moment to moment with each action of every living thing on the planet. Allow me to rip an example from the television series, Heroes. Hiro Nakamura is a time-traveller; a version of himself from the future went back five years in time, and averted a holocaust. His timeline ceased to exist, but his actions which changed the past remained. This in itself is an inexcusable paradox, which, though ficitional, adequately illustrates why one cannot change the past.
Beyond that, consider the more destructive paradox which would follow. Sticking with my previous example, lets say another Future Hiro came back to change the past. He succeeds, and creates a new future. In that future, another Hiro comes back to change the past. He succeeds, and creates a new future. Do you see the pattern? The space-time continuum would virutally disintigrate as the infinite possibilities of the future converge on one timeline. I know I'm not explaining it very well, but I hope you can understand my meaning. I think we may even be able to move forward in time, since the future isn't written; a future-traveller would simply be forced to return to the exact point of his departure to ensure that he doesn't become trapped in a timeline which won't exist. It would be dangerous, but theoretically possible. But moving backwards, if possible, would be ultimately detrimental.

That being said, I think the philadelphia experiment was a failure in the sense of creating a time machine. I theorize that they accidentally created a dimensional craft of poor stability, but I can't prove that. Hence, I think this fellow who claims to be selling time machines is full of it. Whatever he made, whether functional or not, can't possibly be a time machine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join