It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. This is a clip from a show on MTV called "The Rob and Big show". They actually call the inventor of this machine. I laughed my ass off.

ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

What are they paying for besides something that the "inventor" knows won't work?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thanks for the reply.

Doesn't buying something like this, something that I would be willing to bet that doesn't work, just perpetuate more hoaxing and bogus "inventions"?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tartar

Salvia dosent work for all and at some countries it is inligal drug. Also it works only for 5-15min.

It is actually a herb and they don't know why it does what it does. Not illegal in north america. Doesnt work if you dont do it right. And while the affects dont really last long, some people who have had more vivid experiences claim to have felt as if they were gone for hours or have lived entire lifetimes. Other people have claimed to left the confines of their body and felt a presance or entity with them.

It is my belief that salvia actually generates alot of the off the wall claims that make their way to ATS, like the whole venusians thing or the whole open your mind to the aliens thoughts so you can hear them nonsense. The list can go on but people actually believe in the stuff that happens to them while on this and for some it changes their perspective of reality entirely, not in a bad way but it perhaps opens their minds to different ways of thinking.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by Quazga

What are they paying for besides something that the "inventor" knows won't work?

You still haven't stated what makes a legitimate way to earn money. What am I paying for when I watch the movies... entertainment. How many doctors prescribe placebos which people pay for.... lots.

My point is that there is not a "legitimate" way to earn money, only "legal" ways to earn money. And according to this guys contract language, its legal.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Some guy on MTV has even bought 2 of the HDR devices now and experiments with them.....I think if the device did NOT work then why would this guy buy a 2nd one???

The guys name is Rob Dyrdek from the show Rob & Big.

He tried it and this thing is full of crap.

No offense but anyone who falls for this is not very bright.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

i actually was going to post a link to the rob and big show when i first saw this. when i read the name steven gibbs a started to laugh. oh well, someone buy iy and report back to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is the link to the show. en.wikipedia.org...

Look under season two, second episode. It speaks of the so called time travel machine.

I can't believe there are people gullible enough to believe this. :shk:

[edit on 13-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Well lets see...he is selling something that he knows won't work. Are you sure that there isn't some kind of law against that? Maybe I'm wrong. But the definition of "legitimatly" isn't really the issue here.

This guys' claims are the issue.

And if his claims aren't legitimate, how can he legitimatly make money off of this?

But enough of the definitions. The guy is not honest. His claims are bogus. And how anybody of sound mind can give this guy money is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Exactly, that's what I say.

It's no surprise this guy finds suckers though, there's a lot of sick people on this planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Look:

hdrkid.com...

and

www.timechatter.com...

people on those boards claim to have this thing and they all talk about their experiences with it.
They go into a fair amount of detail sometimes too.

We should try to get some of them to prove if this thing works, if they can go through time, they should be able to bring something back.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

I've messaged the guy to ask him if it's ok for me to post the link to that thread. If he's ok with it, I'll post it.

I can give you a hint. Just search "bandit795" on google and you'll be able to find the forum with that thread. It's on the first page.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

Why do that when you could just watch the episode of Rob& Big and see how full of crap this is?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I once traveled in time.
I went from a monday to a tuesday in one day!!
ahahahahahaha give me a break!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok cut it out now.

If you can't add anything useful to the discussion don't post.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

Not that I'm trying to defend anyone, but they could've easily faked that prank phone call. His number is on the net anyway, so you can call him yourself..

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
This is a clip from a show on MTV called "The Rob and Big show".

YES Rob was actually backing up Steve's claims on Coast to Coast, he is the guy who bought 2 of the devices. He said he never had the real guts/stupidity to try time travel but he has used it and had some VERY WEIRD experiences happen....hence why he purchased a 2nd machine. They may be playing 'the goof' on MTV for entertainment but on the C2C show the claim was that it DOES work.....that it really does SOME WEIRD things.....

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
first he says obe not in body
tecyon? how do you dial
year, month and day
with only two dials?
field effects for whatever the purpose might be?
no thanks I'll wait for the digital version.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
One only has to research Tesla to know that this is 100 year old technology.

Tesla's mysterious fringe work began when he had a dream about his mother in distress only to find later on in the day she passed away.

Tesla proved that this dimension is only one of many seperated by a viel of energy resonating at diffrent frequencies. Our Universe = One story.

He also proved that when you smile or frown you emite a corasponding frequency. Laughing makes you healthy and crying makes you ill. He succeeded to alter moods via small devices thus inducing health, sickness or other odd moods.

He also discovered that 60Hz will make you docile, receptive and numb. Intersting enough if you look at the back of your tv or anything on the North American Grid, runs at that exact Hertz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join