It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters TV Series Coming in February

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just read this in my MUFON newsletter...

The History Channel will be airing a new 13 part series called UFO Hunters. MUFON will be featured in one of the episodes. Please see:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I knew about the programme way back last year, but I had lost track of when it was 'coming out.' February eh?

It will be interesting what they find, but I don't really understand what they will actually be doing in the programme.

Looking at the skies for the entire episode each week, fingers crossed?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

I wouldn't encourage anyone to get too excited about this. I'm sure some skeptic will come on at the end of the show to say everything presented in the program can be explained away by swamp gas, ball lightning, etc...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hehehe! Both the History Channel and SciFi have a series called UFO Hunters

Here's the SciFi page link:

External Link

I haven't made a point of watching a TV show in a good many years. I hope this will make a difference (if only to my viewing habits!)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
And here's a 'mini-site' for the History Channel UFO Hunters show...

External Link

So far, the History Channel series is looking better

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I agree that I'm more excited about the History Channel episodes....but.....I admit that I will probably watch both. I'm anxious for them to really dissect the "best of the best" NASA footage from various STS missions and hope that they have something I haven't seen before.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
humm... after the ghost hunter... we have UFO hunter

I remember watching a series on History channel about the MUFON reserchers hunting evidence at one of the old UFO crash site(I am not able to recall the name)... the creash had a dead alien, which people their buried somewhere near... the MUFON people tried to dig the body but where not allowed my people and police there. When they went there a day after they not able to find the location (even the stone)

Moreover, there was a Well were the remains of the crashed were throws... the MUFOn guys wanted to check that but where not allowed... thats it... sad ending

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Should be an interesting watch, although, if it turns out to be like what we see here and on Youtube, I wager the show will be short lived.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Any one know if we can get these in Canada?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

I believe that this was the Aurora, TX story back in 1897.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If nothing else, it will be nice to get a program back on the air somewhere that has something to do with UFOs, simply because it puts fresh money into the effort. There are a lot of potentially good UFO reports buried among the Internet/You Tube noise that deserve a little closer scrutiny, but they aren't known or investigated because it takes time and money to do it. While most History Channel or Discovery Channel shows have budgets around the size of a little league baseball team's, at least it's something.

And as happened with the old "Sightings" show, at least it gives UFO enthusiasts a little more and maybe new to talk about and hash over. Sometimes that can result in more bullcrap (such as the Alien Autopsy), but it can also bring light to some otherwise ignored cases.

If they can manage to avoid being dragged down by all the hogwash.

join