It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We'll nuke Iran - Bush promises Israel - HUH?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Reality Hurts

There are other Security Council Resolutions that allowed for military engagement as well as the UN Charter itself. So evidence aside, there are other legal reasons that back up the legality, but I know that you aren't interested in hearing them. You're anti-US, as evidenced by the myriad of threads you've created, and nothing is going to change your mind. I'm ok w/ that.

What you fail to realise, is that It matters not under what UN resolution you feel he didnt obey. The entire clux of the situation was that he was building WMD's.
He WASNT... so anything at all that uses this as justification is Mute.

Its quite obvious the USA KNEW before hand all the evidence was BUNK.
Its quite obvious the USA didnt care, and that there was more too it than just WMD's.

Unfortunately, and I dont know about your way of thinking.. but that pretty much pisses me off to high heaven, giving me very anti-USgovernment feelings.

You may be ok with it... but im not. so deal with it.

And to date, nothing the US has DONE since it lied to get into Iraq eleviates ANY doubts over the US's TRUE intentions when it comes to Iraq.
INFACT, with the cover-ups, scandals, lies and trickery that has been portrayed from Bush and co, just adds further incriminiating records being written in history, as to the TRUE intentions of the United States Governments.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
we are nearing the point where we need to seriously think about outlawing religion, and placing "believers" in mandatory deprogramming and therapy units. How much more of this are we willing to take?
Hey,I like the way you think,you have found an answer to the religous fantic problem in america!!

[edit on 13-1-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Iran best keep it's prop pushers away from american battleships. Don't even give them a reason, they've been searching for one for a while now.
If indeed true, photoshop can do so much now.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Not only is there no credible source for this story, but why would a nuclear strike on Iran's nuclear facilities be necessary?

Good old conventional weapons would more than suffice.

[edit on 2008/1/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think that T.P.T.B have long ago planned this.
"THEY' definately have an Agenda.

We can all see the BS .
its so much clearer to alot
of people now than it was years ago.
more and more sheeple are waking up and see the
lies and manipulation coming from "THEM".

this IS bad news........ but anyone with thier eyes open
already know that this will happen.

these freaks are gonna start WWIII and they used this thing called "RELIGION' to guarantee that their plan worked.

Christian and Islam huh?

I thinks its almost obvious that the ones controlling these 2
religions are the worlds true enemies.

Religion is "THEIR" ultimate tool for control, and for implementing chaos.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree... although nukes would create alot of pretty new glass in that patch of desert, conventional is the way to go. Even better, why not "demonstrate" our awesome "new" space-based weapons? (read: test them). I for one think it would be a spectacular way to guage accuracy and power while keeping friendly non-muslim casualties to a minimum.
Either way, Iran's oil is ours soon, liberals be damned.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Armin

You need to study history. Roman history will show you the truth. If you want non biased facts. Israel has belonged to the Jews for thousands of years.

<< 1  2   >>

join