It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Noory right for the job ????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I wonder if George Noory is possibly an 'agent' of disinformation. He seems to be very intelligent and pretty smooth as an interviewer. Two things have prompted this thinking:

1. He has been an Officer in the US Navy( an organization used in the CIA's disinformation campaign, for e.g. the 'early' Hynek).

2. He promotes himself as a proponent of the extraterrestrial hypothesis...and every other hypothesis out there.

I might very well be mistaken and all this might be attributed to needing novel topics to entertain listeners. The result is that by embedding himself like a burr in wool of ufology and appearing on national and international media, the public forms generalizations and stereotypes not helpful in the quest for disclosure.

Thus...

my musings about being a willing disinformation agent

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Gods, anyone but Knapp or Punnett

especially Ian, he is the rudest radio dork ever.

If he is on, I don't even listen.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Does anyone know how do I access last night's show (8/24/09) with Hal Lindsey and Art please? I fell asleep and missed a lot of it.
I realy like Hal; he knows what he's talking about.
thanks
and to be on topic; Yes, I think George is great!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is George Noory the right guy for the job?
Absolutely, positively, a resounding NO!

There isn't even anything to argue here...It's obvious if you have ever listened to the show, and regardless of whether or not you listened when Art Bell was the host.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSayin
Is George Noory the right guy for the job?
Absolutely, positively, a resounding NO!

There isn't even anything to argue here...It's obvious if you have ever listened to the show, and regardless of whether or not you listened when Art Bell was the host.

I agree with this geezer, or lady.

George.......

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I agree with this geezer, or lady.

George.......

Huh? Are you referring to me as a geezer or lady? LMAO
are you attempting to inaccurately 'remote view' me? If so, you must be taking lessons from Noory...haha

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
George Noory was the worst possible choice as host of C2C. I'm sure this thread has covered all of his faults, however, I feel the need to express my views, as he really got right up my nose last night. I don't need the atheistic replies to the following:
Noory, the self proclaimed "Catholic" booted a scheduled 2 hour guest, after 30 minutes. As a "Catholic", he is supposed to advance the cause by converting people. I realize this isn't possible under the Premier Radio regime. Noory disagreed with the guests view of things and promptly terminated the interview. The guests views were exactly what the faith teaches about Jesus and about hell. What does that tell you about Noory's real position? Read on:
Noory gave a hard time to another guest; a Catholic Brother, whose theory was that Aliens are fallen angels from another dimension. Their mission is to finally show themselves to mankind (as aliens) and convince everyone that they (the aliens) planted us on earth and that all religions are false. This is called the great deception.
Noory battles the people in his own religion, but allows everyone else to talk endlessly about their point of view. A real hypocrite.
Noory is a slacker who waltzed into a cake job, without the necessary skills to handle it. He is a horrible news reader; making countless mistakes on a nightly basis. His child-like questions are embarrassing, to me as a listener and most likely to his guests. Noory makes a point of mentioning his ownership of gold, during the Leer Capital commercial, with no regard to those who simply cannot afford to buy gold. And anytime he does something good for someone, he announces it loud and clear. He comes across as a good guy, but he isn't. He looks out for himself and he just sucks.
George Knapp is the closest thing to Art Bell that you'll ever hear. I would say that he could use a personality boost, but he certainly has guts. Noory was either born without testes or had them removed. Noory wants to be everyone's friend or at least, have everyone think he's the greatest man in the world. And as I said before, the only time he gives the appearance of having any guts, is when he battles guests of his own faith. Isn't this called an anti-Christ?
Noory has stated numerous times that he will remain the host of C2C, until he croaks in the broadcast chair I for one, certainly hope that is not the case. Perhaps, those who dislike Noory, should come together and hold a mass consciousness session (to ease everyone's suffering) and help George out of his chair.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raindrop

I agree with the OP and have said as much here on ATS many times .

Having said that , I don't see george going

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimDel

Very true .

As for a replacement , who knows but it certainly couldn't be much worse

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed just how much R.C.H rides George whenever he is on ? He goes out of his way to make George look extra simple , or perhaps on those nights R.C.H is on , good old George tries extra hard to look smart

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My problem with noory is not the questions he asks, though sometimes it can be simplistic, is that there never seems to be any linear storytelling. He seems to let the guests jump around all over the place. Instead of if being a-b-c-d-e its a-e-b-c-d. There is no focus and its really frustrating to listen to sometimes. Art was guilty of this too though....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don't like George Noory either. He hates the troops. You should see his face book page on coast to cast am. Nothing but hate on the troops and Republicans. Also if you are either like the troops or Republican on the Coast to Coast Am facebook page you get banned or filtered out.

I miss Art Bell.

<< 1  2   >>

join