It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Photo Of Human Entity Walking Across Road With Horse !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey guys, My dad sent me this picture today from a few years back. first let me give you some history of the photo. My dad flies Microlights in the summer ( kind of like a motorcycle atatched to a giant kite if you will) and he's a keen photogropher so he takes lots and lots of ariel shots of in and around where he lives. This picture was taken above his old house in practically the middle of nowhere. The houses are located in the Scottish Borders.

In this picture I can clearly see two seperate things which appear to be crossing the road. One, a person walking away from the houses and next to it a horse. Now i could see this very clearly from the first time i saw it. To me it looks like they are either walking along the road to the left of the picture or they are crossing the road towards the broken wall and into the field ????

What you guys think ?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not sure really what you are asking here. It looks like it could be people walking across the street. Are you trying to say that it looks like ghosts crossing the street? Given the surroundings I would not think it strange to take a photo of people or people and horses crossing the street.

-B

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray_EBE
What you guys think ?

You call this a "clear" photo? It looks like it was taken from a crashing airplane.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd suggest it's three aliens with invisibility cloaks who decided to have a nice walk on a sunday morning.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray_EBE

What you guys think ?

What I think you are seeing is a single road sign, such as the one linked below, that looks like 3 objects caused by the camera shake.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Bramski, yea i had thought that this might be the case as there is a roadsign like that directly next to it. But if you follow the road to the right there is another sign that is not blurred like u suggest ? And yes lol i do think these are spirits and not ordinary people crossing the road.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Camera artifacting to me.

Also I can't really see the shape you suggest in the blurs, they seem more like a single regular polygonal shape duplicated.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Unfortunately because the entire picture isn't clear, it can't begin to be appreciated as evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Stingray_EBE

The physics of light. If you look closely you will notice that the "figures" are directly in between the camera and the windows on the house. More on the windows in a bit, but first notice that the sun is either setting or rising so it is very low on the horizon.

Next, look at the shadows on the ground. They form a line that is about 45 degrees off to the left of the plane of the front of the house. What I mean is basically that standing in front of (behind?) that house with your back against the wall you would see the sun to your right (reverse POV) about 45 degrees from where your nose is pointing. That angle is important.

Now imagine yourself standing in the same spot. Where would the plane (ie. camera) be then? About 45ish degrees to the left of your nose. Now we are getting somewhere.

The law of reflection states that the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection. So if there was a reflective (known as specular) surface at an angle roughly corresponding to the plane of the front (back?) of the house then we would expect there to be a lot of reflected sunlight in the general direction of the camera.

The shiny surfaces in this instance are the windows of this house. The reason the light bouncing off the windows doesn't cause a lens flare is because the camera is at about the same height as the sun (in degrees from the point of view of someone on the ground) and both are looking down at the house. It is required that there be a second reflector in this case for the sun to be captured by the camera.

What you are seeing is that very secondary reflection. The light from the sun is reflecting off the windows of the house and then reflecting off the "bituminous concrete" because it is either wet or dewy or just reflective enough.

If you don't think dry "black-top" is reflective enough for this effect just go for a drive just after sunrise. While you are driving into the sun, the light bouncing off the asphalt is more blinding than the sun itself is!

Jon

top topics

join