It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 BC ....is that enough proof...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i remember when i was a kid (a very,very long time ago...lol ) i saw a tv documentary about myan's & inca's and their ancient way of life and in this documentary they showed a stone slab that displayed an inca of pre-columbian
in what looked to be in a flying craft of some sort and solid gold models of
aircraft and lots of them delta wing mainly with animal faces on them and i found a site that has these and more ancient artifacts of aircraft, now i'am not saying that this is proof that aliens exist but it poses the questions, what where the mayans or incas doing with model of aircraft over 1000 years ago? infact
The object is on display in the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C. Six other similar objects have been found in discovered in Venezuela and Peru, and Costa Rica and if you really crack your brain look to the left of the page in the link below and you will find a list, look for the heading VIMANA a stone tablet
300BC with anti gravity information engraved on it!!

[edit on 10-1-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
sorry people try this link to the information above

www.ancient-hebrew.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
300 BC? That's nothing. Those bastard birds went MILLIONS of years into the future and stole the theory of flight from us!!!

I mean think on it. Just like the "Saqqara Plane" on that site, there are clear similarities. Planes fly and birds fly, thus birds must have been inspired by planes. Planes have wings and birds have wings, yet another nail in the coffin as birds clearly stole our modern wing design. Planes also got a tail wing, just like birds do. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
what makes me think that these are aircraft is the fact that in nature flying creatures have a horizotal tail and aircraft have a vertical rudder

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
They also have a horizontal wing on that tail, it controls the pitch of the plane and is primarily used to go higher or lower in altitude.

This is all from memory so I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure most modern planes have horizontal wings on the tails.

On the stone table thing, the one describing a flying machine using heated mercury as it's main propellant or method of propulsion is pretty neat. Wonder what people have tried based on this?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
There are many that will say that they are just bird artifacts. However, please show me a bird in nature that has a delta wing and a vertical tail (stabilizer). It is clearly a depiction of an aircraft and theirs is not the only one. Egypt had similar models in their tombs. I guess the Wright brothers were not the first.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by pstrron]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
more information in 1994 three germans made an RC aeroplane based on the mayan trinket of an aeroplane and yes it flew first with a propellar, then with a jet ..... this site explains it but its a bit of a read.

www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
First, I'm a little leery of a website that cannot correctly spell "Colombia." Are O and U really that confusing?

My take on this? It's a lot like the "Egyptian lightbulbs" - modern people transffering modern imagery onto old work. Why do I say this? Well, look at it simply.

You're a sky-traveling ancient race of men. You have mastered aerodynamics, lightweight materials, advanced technological means of energy. You feel great, and you want to share your achievement with the future generations of mankind so they, too, can know your glory, your greatness. So you take up a rock, and use it to scrape a very rough outline of your rocket onto the rock wall of your hand-dug gold mine...

And really, is this site claiming that a glider toy shaped like a bird... doesn't resemble a bird and is in fact an airplane, proven by hte fact that it glides when you toss it like a glider toy?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX

On the stone table thing, the one describing a flying machine using heated mercury as it's main propellant or method of propulsion is pretty neat. Wonder what people have tried based on this?

Have you heard of the Nazi Bell? Apparently that used heated mercury.. I wonder if they stole the idea from the descriptions of the Vimana?

I guess you need someone to varify the translations but if this script does actually describe what the article claims then surely this would be absolute proof for either Ancient astro theory or Advanced Civ theory.

Very interesting indeed!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
There are many that will say that they are just bird artifacts. However, please show me a bird in nature that has a delta wing and a vertical tail (stabilizer). It is clearly a depiction of an aircraft and theirs is not the only one. Egypt had similar models in their tombs. I guess the Wright brothers were not the first.

Its a model of a flying fish, not an insect or a bird or a plane, I have seen this already on a previous thread. I will try to locate the pictures.

Ok not the thread but llok at the photo on these links

www.lanzarote.fr...

www.tqnyc.org... (if this doesn't work first time, try and refresh page.)

I'd say that's debunked.... Clearly not an Airplane but an amazing animal in nature with vertical tail stabalizer!!!!

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Sandals24]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Walking fox

1/ your trying to tell me is that a web site that has a spelling mistake in it
has no credibility.

2/ please tell me how many birds have you seen with delta wings and a rudder for turning....oh please.......look if a myan that lived 1000 years before you, carved out a winged object out of gold it must because he or she saw it possibly on the ground or flying, however in any case myan gold carvings are among the very best ancient art on the planet im quite sure that birds were around back then if they needed to carve out a bird out of gold it would look like a bird with feathers and not like an aircraft....ok.

3/ back then in Egypt they were a very smart race if you don't believe me then
explain the pyramids with an accuracy in civil engineering that still cant be duplicated by modern standards. so if theres a carving of a rocket in a 3000year old gold mine well then i guess there must have been a real one there abouts and i as far as i know the first people to do testing with rockets of that size were the nazi's in ww2

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
Walking fox

2/ please tell me how many birds have you seen with delta wings and a rudder for turning....oh please.......

Dude read my post.. It's a flying fish, not a bird not a plane. And do you not think that there would be a better record of aviation throughout history if the ancients really could do this.

If it was an alien influence why whould they be flying planes? why would they need delta wings? If there gonna travel light years they would need some kind of anti gravity drive or wormhole technology, surely they wouldnt have planes with wings, they would have no use for the upward thrust created by airfoils? If you get what i mean.

off the subject a bit but.. this also applies to the nasqa (spelling?!) lines why would they need landing strips if they are capable of vertical take off?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
sandals24

no i dont believe its debunked and no i dont think its a flying fish cause flying fish arent delta winged with tail wings for elevation and they dont have a rudder infact fish turn with their pectorals and propel themselves with the tail
fin! flying fish cant turn while their in the air and only fly for about 30- 40 feet
trust me there everywhere in north queensland australia and as a fisherman ive seen them heaps of times and caught them on a fishing line there not very tasty either.
and heres the wiki explanation

www.conspiracyresearch.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Look mate,

I think you're missing my point. I didnt say Flying fish could actuatly fly.. And i made no mention of there ablity to change direction in the air.

Look at the picture in this link.

www.tqnyc.org...

As you will see, the flying fish has a set of wing like fins on the side.. yes?

Behind this pair there is another set.... Yes?

then the tail fin has the same configuration as the model?

Its a model of a fish..

Do planes have Eyes?

Do Planes have Mouths?

Its a model of a fish...

Also, just read the wiki article. So they made a complete scaled replica? how would that fly when the wings in the Model fish are clearly flat.

Are you familiar with a planes wing and the reason they work?

The Model Fish wings are not shaped to provide lift how would that possibly work?

I would love it to be true but there is simple not enough evidence to suggest it's a plane.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
ST SIR, you might want to check this thead out - here. Skyfloating has put a huge amount of work into this subject, and found all sorts of interesting artefacts that are along the lines of what you're suggesting.

I have to say I personally remain unconvinced, but you may feel differently! I do think that we have to be aware of what TheWalkingFox points out above. The danger is we see with modern eyes what wasn't there in the past. A good example you may find somewhere on this site - possibly in the thread linked above - is small metallic models that look like planes, that date from somewhere ancient (sorry my memory isn't better!). If you view it from our point of view you could say they are planes, but if you put yourself in the mind of the ancient in question, you can see they're probably actually no more than model insects.

However, happy hunting, this is an interesting subject.

LW

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
If you view it from our point of view you could say they are planes, but if you put yourself in the mind of the ancient in question, you can see they're probably actually no more than model insects.

LW

I agree, except im going with the Flying Fish as the inspiration!,

Sandals

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
lol....ok its a fish then or an insect or maybe a bit of both....lol
but you have to admit the rc does fly. ive seen the last pic you put on the thread yeah it does look a bit like a fish

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Glad you agree mate. I just made you a nice little though, pic so im going to post in anyways.

I cant get it to fit the whole pic in but you get what i mean..

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Just had a thought, Lets open a can of worms!!

It could be Submarine though..

Them barrells on the tail could be oxygen tanks??

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
you know what the barrels in front of the tail could be .....shield generators
lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join