It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with alleged Alien contactee in Brazil!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
wow........that was certainly very interesting...... if true, i
wonder what the measurement is that allows one to see the
4th. reality....spirituality perhaps????

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hate to sound pessimistic here but is it coincidental that
he did not want to know the actual time of the cataclysm
for a reason other than the burden?? maybe so he could
continue the charade without requiring proof of the end.
It sounds too convenient in the story line. I mean why
would Pleadians want him to see gold colors when the red
one would suffice for a visual effect. Why would they care
if he saw red or gold ??? A vortex is a vortex and what
might have put the icing on the cake was the fact that
there were multiple vortexes on that same road just meters
apart. I mean if it was a vortex to the new world wouldn't there
be more distance between them ??

I think this guy has seen too many Billy Myer videos.

Sorry, but I'm a skeptic on this one. No offense
but the video was entertaining to say the least.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
ok, to ME personally, as a brazillian and an 'enthusiast', the first video story (with the old guy-lawyer) seems legite as a story. period. Could be worth giving it a closer look maybe...

But take mr. Urandir Fernandes Oliveira with a grain of salt (or tons).

This case presented is about a 72 year old lawyer that had an ET interaction.

Concerning Mr. Urandir, I am well aware of the case because I have been researching it for the past 10 years, with the help of Linda Moulton Howe when he was last abducted. All the stories in the media about Mr. Urandir is crap, smear campaign perpetrated by local Mufon Director AJ Gevaerd. If you just watch Linda´s video you can have a glimpse of what I am talking about, that is why my other thread is called "Ufo Cover-up within the community". Unfortunatly you have 2nd hand info. Anyways this thread is about Mr. João ot Mr. Urandir.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
wow........that was certainly very interesting...... if true, i
wonder what the measurement is that allows one to see the
4th. reality....spirituality perhaps????

According to Mr. João, it has to do with energy acceleration, he believes he was not able to increase his energy level high enough to sort of "level" his frequency to the one of the pleadian. I have done some further inquiry and have discovered that this was not Mr. João first encounter with the Pleidian. I will try and get one more interview to get more details.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
I hate to sound pessimistic here but is it coincidental that
he did not want to know the actual time of the cataclysm
for a reason other than the burden?? maybe so he could
continue the charade without requiring proof of the end.

I asked him that, he told me that if he knew the dates we would become very anxious, it would cause him great mental distress. I guess this is understandable, he is a 72 years old man.

It sounds too convenient in the story line. I mean why
would Pleadians want him to see gold colors when the red
one would suffice for a visual effect. Why would they care
if he saw red or gold ???

According to Mr. João, they were trying to tune in his vibrational frequency, by seeing red ment that he was not in the proper frequency.

A vortex is a vortex and what
might have put the icing on the cake was the fact that
there were multiple vortexes on that same road just meters
apart. I mean if it was a vortex to the new world wouldn't there
be more distance between them ??

The Corguinho region is a vortex, it makes easier to the ETs to "ajust" the vibrational frequency of those they wish to contact. They were trying to "level" their frequencies, perhaps the fact that Mr. João is an old man has some effect on his difficulty to see the gold ball of light. Since he could not "tune in" fully to the frequency of the Pleidian, he saw the red ball of light. I guess it is simple to understand.

I think this guy has seen too many Billy Myer videos.

Sorry, but I'm a skeptic on this one. No offense
but the video was entertaining to say the least.

I asked him about Billy Meier. He has never heard of him. You are welcomed to believe it or not, thank you for your interest anyways.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What was the date of this interview and the date of his contact? Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by felipecb

I applaud you for your very hard work you have done on this.
But I think you are being swindled into a hoax. I do believe you when
you say that you believe him. But I don't believe him. There are
just too many holes in the story for me. Maybe there is just
some facts being mistranslated from Portuguese to English,
I don't know. But one thing I do know for fact is:

1) he has no proof other than his word .....
no burnt grass on the path as he said the being was in front of
him on the path and that he couldn't approach for being burned.
Why did the grass not burn with him standing there?

2) He has not been subjected to a polygraph test

3) There are no other witnesses to the lights means nobody
else to corroborate his story.

4) I have read many contact stories and never in my research
have I found a Pleaidian trying to adjust their frequency to fit
us. This is a first in the history of contact that I am aware of.

5) He said the Pleadian gave him verbal commands to do things.
When has ever an alien gave commands to do stuff when they have
the power to make you do things without your consent (raising in the air,
no body control, etc.... ) They have no need to give him commands
as they could make him do anything they wanted.

6) Also he would have enough knowledge to hoax this incident
since he already has ties in the UFO field since he has researched
the UFO phenomenon before.

Like I said there are just too many holes in his story which don't add up.
I stand by my comment that he has been watching too many
Billy Myer videos and wants a piece of the pie.

But I know you believe in him so I will shut up now. No offense,
but I do appreciate your hard work in this matter

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
is this a new video, how will we know if there are updates?????1

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The only thing that strikes me as odd was the fact that he said he was an amateur ufo investigater. This means that he would have already known all of the names he sited and the theories of what they are and how they do it. Everything else could be all from his imaginaton.

I wouldn't have mentioned that if I was him. That's pretty much a red flag in my book. I know anythings possible, but it's smells fishy.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Alright, felipe. I realize which case is being presented here. I also realize that someone else posted a video about Urandir. And since this is a "free speech pro" forum, I thought it would be interesting to express myself in that matter also.

You state that Mufon Director AJ Gevaerd is the responsible for discrediting Urandir's stories.
May I ask why?
If he (Urandir) is the real deal, wouldn´t a Mufon guy be interested in casting light into the matter? And bring the guy forward?

All I'm saying is that Urandir never presented real proof to his claims. Where are the tests results for the "evidence" that Linda Moulton collected?

And why is mr. Urandir a very, VERY rich man at the same time that ex-followers complain that they had to spend fortunes to continuing being one of the "herd"?

Back to topic:

Mr. João's story is nice. SOUNDS believable, looks legit, but again, no matter where we look, we still cannot find a single piece of evidence to back it all up.

Let me make it clear: It's not because I am a believer that I'm going to trust everyone that says it's being contacted.
I do believe in the phenomena.... I don't need anymore stories to convince me about the fact. But I feel that it's time to stop babling about it and get some hard stuff\proof about it.
Or else I'm gonna start believing that David Blaine really CAN fly and Chris Angel can disappear in thin air.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays

1) he has no proof other than his word .....
no burnt grass on the path as he said the being was in front of
him on the path and that he couldn't approach for being burned.
Why did the grass not burn with him standing there?

Yes you are correct, he has only his word, nevertheless he is a very credible witness. He is a wealthy business man as well as a lawyer. He is from a very traditional and respected family here in Brazil. He is a 72 years old "senior citizen" that has no desire to draw any attention especially whilst talking about such controversial subject. However he felt compelled to share his experience because he believes that it is an extraordinary event that people should know about. Thus, I must consider his account highly credible. Concerning the "burning", we are talking about some sort of "magnetic" field, not fire, could also be that because of the dicrepancy of vibrational frequencies between them could harm him in a way similar to "burning".

2) He has not been subjected to a polygraph test

We do not have a polygraph around here and I believe it is not easy to get one here in Brazil, I asked him if he would take such a test, he said yes.

3) There are no other witnesses to the lights means nobody
else to corroborate his story.

You are correct, there are no other witnesses on this encounter, however he told me he had a previous contact, in 1998, with 4 other witnesses. I will see if I can get them to talk about it.

4) I have read many contact stories and never in my research
have I found a Pleaidian trying to adjust their frequency to fit
us. This is a first in the history of contact that I am aware of.

There are many contacts such as this one. We are talking about dimensional ETs, they are from the 4th and 5th dimensions, their energy frequencies are much higher than ours thus some sort of ajustment and preparation is necessary in order to have verbal contact. Most of the Ufo literature talks about the "greys" and their "forced" abductions. They are 3rd dimesional ETs, there is no need to level vibrational frequencies in order to interact with them. The Ufo phenomena is diverse and complex.

5) He said the Pleadian gave him verbal commands to do things.
When has ever an alien gave commands to do stuff when they have
the power to make you do things without your consent (raising in the air,
no body control, etc.... ) They have no need to give him commands
as they could make him do anything they wanted.

Again, we are talking about an "ethical", if you will, race of aliens. He is interacting with the subject, not manipulating him. This pattern of contact you describe is the typical "grey" alien modus operanti.

6) Also he would have enough knowledge to hoax this incident
since he already has ties in the UFO field since he has researched
the UFO phenomenon before.

He has not researched the phenomena before. He had, in the past, had a few contacts with these Dimensional ETs. I will try to gather more info about this case. Thank you for your interest, you ask very good questions!

Like I said there are just too many holes in his story which don't add up.
I stand by my comment that he has been watching too many
Billy Myer videos and wants a piece of the pie.

Again, he has never heard of Billy Meier. "Piece of the pie" I do not quite understand.

But I know you believe in him so I will shut up now. No offense,
but I do appreciate your hard work in this matter

My friend, I am not at all offended. I am very grateful for your interest and your questions. They are legitimate. All I´m doing here is presenting a case. The Ufo phenomena is very complex, diverse and vast in its manifestation.
Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb

Originally posted by jdposey
Driving down a dirt road at MIDNIGHT to see a piece of land he had interest in? That right there sounds strange enough. If it had been me, I would have waited until the sun came up so I could see the land I was interested in.

Mr. João has a Ranch in the area....it is not unusual to travel at night in this area becase of the high temperatures during the day.

And exactly HOW does the heat of the daytime afect the ability to see in the dark? If the people who find it difficult to spend even a part of the cooler part of the day, say from 6 am to 9 am...or from 5 pm til 7 pm..looking at land, then it sound fishy to me.

I am NOT saying that I disbelieve the guy, he may be genuine..but I would like a little more clarification on why he was looking at property he had an interest in at night when he OBVIOUSLY could not see the land in the dark!! If had said he was unable to speel and deci9ded to take a drive..that would be more likley than to go look at land in the dark...doesn't ring true..but it might be.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

You state that Mufon Director AJ Gevaerd is the responsible for discrediting Urandir's stories.
May I ask why?

Of course you may! Simply because he has never done any serious, unbiased, local (in loco) research about the whole Urandir case. And when Linda Moulton Howe decided to come down here and do some serious investigation about the case, he initiated a smear campaign of Mr. Urandir as well as Linda Howe. Someone who is looking for the truth does not dismiss such an important case without looking into the facts. Moreover, you do not go around the world talking bad about a case without ever doing any research of it. You may not know this, but A.J. Gevaerd was condemn for defamation and calumny of Urandir in a Brazilian Court, State of Mato Grosso do Sul.

If he (Urandir) is the real deal, wouldn´t a Mufon guy be interested in casting light into the matter? And bring the guy forward?

Well, it is my personal opinion that Mufon is not a Bona Fide, independent research organization. I believe they are "controlled" and "directed" to bring attention to the "harmless" cases, leaving out of the public eye, the more dangerous" cases, those that have indeed the potential to change our current societal paradigm.

All I'm saying is that Urandir never presented real proof to his claims. Where are the tests results for the "evidence" that Linda Moulton collected?

Here they are:

Google Video Link

And why is mr. Urandir a very, VERY rich man at the same time that ex-followers complain that they had to spend fortunes to continuing being one of the "herd"?

I do not know where you get your information. I have been investigating Urandir since 1996. I know for a fact that he is not a rich man at all. What you call "followers" perhaps you are referring to the large Ufo research association that has been studying the case. You see, everything that gravitates around Mr.Urandir is generally twisted and presented in an untruthful fashion.

Mr. João's story is nice. SOUNDS believable, looks legit, but again, no matter where we look, we still cannot find a single piece of evidence to back it all up.

Let me make it clear: It's not because I am a believer that I'm going to trust everyone that says it's being contacted.
I do believe in the phenomena.... I don't need anymore stories to convince me about the fact. But I feel that it's time to stop babling about it and get some hard stuff\proof about it.
Or else I'm gonna start believing that David Blaine really CAN fly and Chris Angel can disappear in thin air.

Peace

I agree with you fully!!! It is a difficult subject matter and unfortunatly we have to work with what we have for the moment. The information imparted by these Beings are of vital importance to our society. It is logical that the Establishment makes any effort legal and illegal to keep this reality away from the public. How would they manipulate the societal trends otherwise.
Thank you for you interest.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And exactly HOW does the heat of the daytime afect the ability to see in the dark? If the people who find it difficult to spend even a part of the cooler part of the day, say from 6 am to 9 am...or from 5 pm til 7 pm..looking at land, then it sound fishy to me.

Mr. João was traveling from one ranch to another 350 km away from one another, not looking at land. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

In hot countries, people tend to hang out a lot at night because its cooler, a lot of people start to come out at night .

[edit on 17-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mr Joao seems very sincere to me. And it makes sense that the Pleadians would have to raise his frequency in order for him to enter the 4th/5th dimension. The color red would indicate infra red, which is a much lower frequency than lets say ultra/violet blue or xray(5th). I would love to hear more of his encounters. He is a wonderful simple man and not an intellectual. I can see why they chose to contact him. The intellect explains too much away.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous-User
He seems pretty convincing, and if he's a lawyer it only adds to his credibility.

You do know that lawyers spend their whole lives lying as a career, don't you?

This is a line of text.

This is a line of text.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g
Wow, I'll have whatever he smoked any time

Ohhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

You made a joke that is said every time something strange is witnessed!!!!

HHHAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHhhhhhhHHHHAAAAAAA

AND!!! You connected it with drugs, which means that you are really, really cool!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Interesting. Its hard to know wether to believe or not.

Did you notice that guy has some serious itch problem on his left leg, lol. that must be annoying for him.

London gnats aren't really comparable to the nasty wee beasties that attack you in South America.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I like the way he latches on to the Pleaidean mythology. He automatically gets the Billy Meier people on his side, and doesn't have to invent anything new on his own. As for the "message," it's pretty standard contactee stuff -- be nicer to the environment, try to develop more spiritually, something big is going to happen soon, etc.

But, like all of these folks, the proof is in the pudding. If he can't come up with something that can be verified as "alien" by disinterested labs, then what can a reasonable person be expected to do but shrug and wish him a happy life?

Talked to aliens but don't have any proof. Good for you. You get a cookie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join