It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with alleged Alien contactee in Brazil!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I was really impressed when I found these videos a while back. I believe this case. South America has quite a few human type andromedan and pleiadian accounts. This experience was wonderful, and the attempts over and over again to raise his frequency, but he kept seeing red, not gold. It was funny. They were even trying on the bridge. Too funny. I knew right away that would have been me. No way would I have seen gold! These are the stories that give me hope, with kidnappings done by greys and nwo agendas. I do believe, and consequently I know that whatever does happen, there is life in the universe, some of it is a positive, advanced humanity. Therefore, I don't worry even if the worst case scenarios come true because I believe the Creator has a great plan for everything and we are not alone.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TmTrvlr
Mr Joao seems very sincere to me. And it makes sense that the Pleadians would have to raise his frequency in order for him to enter the 4th/5th dimension. The color red would indicate infra red, which is a much lower frequency than lets say ultra/violet blue or xray(5th). I would love to hear more of his encounters. He is a wonderful simple man and not an intellectual. I can see why they chose to contact him. The intellect explains too much away.

What I think is ironic is the fact that your name insinuates "time traveler" and that you have dug up a thread that hadn't had a reply for over eight months.....

Just an observation.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello my friend FELIPECB!
(Olá amigo FELIPECB!)

I need to contact that farmer or the translator guy, its really important!
(Eu preciso encontrar o sr. fazendeiro que foi entrevistado ou o entrevistador, é muito importante!)

I have received the tecnology to agriculture to give to the farmer! I need to find some way to contact and talk to him. Can you help me?
(Eu tenho a tecnologia da agricultura para passar às mãos dele! Preciso contactá-lo para passar para ele! Você pode me ajudar?)

Please make a contact to me in [email protected] or live an reply here!
(Por favor contacte-me em [email protected]
ou deixe um reply aqui!)

Thank you so much my dear friend! The time is almost up!
(Muito obrigado amigo! O tempo está quase acabando!)

Very much energy health love and peace!
(Um forte abraço muita energia saúde amor e paz!)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMorpheusBrasil
I have received the tecnology to agriculture to give to the farmer!
(Eu tenho a tecnologia da agricultura para passar às mãos dele!)

Can you elaborate on that?
(Pode explicar melhor isto?)

Peace
(Paz)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I like the way he latches on to the Pleaidean mythology. He automatically gets the Billy Meier people on his side, and doesn't have to invent anything new on his own. As for the "message," it's pretty standard contactee stuff -- be nicer to the environment, try to develop more spiritually, something big is going to happen soon, etc.

But, like all of these folks, the proof is in the pudding. If he can't come up with something that can be verified as "alien" by disinterested labs, then what can a reasonable person be expected to do but shrug and wish him a happy life?

Talked to aliens but don't have any proof. Good for you. You get a cookie.

I Believe that something happened to this guy, but for Chrissakes, here the groovy Pleiadians are, sharing critical info. with him and all he has to do is ask for a specific date to back up his story, and instead refuses because 'he wouldn't be able to sleep at night'. Come on.

Now all of a sudden he's the the one guy who they will contact in the future to share critical technology and info. about the coming changes. Works out quite well for him dontchya think?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join