It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bigfoot hollow earth connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I recently overheard someone explaining the hollow earth theory and will admit that my bullcrap bell went a ringing pretty loudly, i drove home laughing to myself at the foolishness that people delve into. for some reason today i find myself looking on youtube and around the net researching the theory. absurd or not it raises interesting possibilities and explanations of many of the earths mysteries. It almost ties in every unexplained phenomena and gives the imagination fodder for explanation. one of the ones closer to my heart was that of bigfoot. It seems the description of these beings living inside the hollow earth are often described as very large and very hairy. Now i'm brand new to this theory so i'm just putting this out there for someone else who might have researched this more in depth. Is this just crazy science fiction or is there any sort of validity to this stuff at all? i mean lost civilizations, ufo's, bigfoot, on and on.. it all seems to be sucked into this.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Try these

dxpnet.com...

www.qsl.net...

vids.myspace.com...

The last one is a video explaining that there is an opening at the southpole.

tO

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The only thing more hollow than the hollow Earth theory are the heads of scientists that promote this theory. Forget plate techtonics, volcanoes, oil fields, mineral deposits and all that jazz.

There really is no core or substance to the Earth. There is a life sustaining atmoshpere inside, about oh say 500 miles through the crust of the Earth, and then BINGO !! You've found it !!

Oh and when you get there say Hi to Howie Mandell for me, ask him to reprise his role in "Little Monsters"...Maybe you'll run into Kathy Ireland too, I know she starred in some lame 90's movie based on this theory as well, thank God she found those glasses !!!

Yeah, and the Moon is really made of cheese too !!!

Sorry for the rant.....Nuff' said

[edit on 9-1-2008 by _DISAVOWED_]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

hollow earth is not something new at all

supposedly in the apocryphon of john, hollow earth is also (tartarus)(hades) wether the 2nd rebellion angels are bound until judgement day while their offspring are still running rampant on outer earth (our plain) stuck here cause there are not of God

Hollow earth is a truly awesome subject, wether itll ever be discovered or literally unearthed is something completely different, still great to read on stuff i dont necessarily buy into

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _DISAVOWED_
The only thing more hollow than the hollow Earth theory are the heads of scientists that promote this theory. Forget plate techtonics, volcanoes, oil fields, mineral deposits and all that jazz.

There really is no core or substance to the Earth. There is a life sustaining atmoshpere inside, about oh say 500 miles through the crust of the Earth, and then BINGO !! You've found it !!

Oh and when you get there say Hi to Howie Mandell for me, ask him to reprise his role in "Little Monsters"...Maybe you'll run into Kathy Ireland too, I know she starred in some lame 90's movie based on this theory as well, thank God she found those glasses !!!

Yeah, and the Moon is really made of cheese too !!!

Sorry for the rant.....Nuff' said

[edit on 9-1-2008 by _DISAVOWED_]

actually all that jazz is still there, its just not as prominent or as structural as it sounds, the land masses or floating on plates which connect to some mantle and core inner earth I think is more or so in certain areas, I dont think its necessarily a ball with in a ball as much as hollowed out ares, of course that just speculation

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure of a hollow earth, but I can really imagine there being mile high caves etc around. I mean why not?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Im not sure of a hollow earth, but I can really imagine there being mile hight caves etc around. I mean why not?

exactly and the same for depth

even places here in washington called mels hole

which is speculated to be of unmeasureable depth and crazy energy readings and paranormal phenomina happening

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Can anyone here scientifically prove that the earth is hollow? or in fact otherwise?

Probably not, and how do we know that the earth isn't hollow?
Have any of us been to the North Pole? Looked at the actual site of where these openings are supposed to be?
Can we say for sure that the Earth needs to be filled with magma etc?

tO

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bigfoot / Hollow Earth connection--

There are several different Hollow Earth races of at least arguable veracity, certainly treated as real:

the Woolpit Children from St Martin's Land
the Ik or Ikal
the Deroes and Teroes
the Agartha people
the Nine Unknown

and so on.

Yours sound like the Ik which are mesoamerican- depicted in Mayan statues in the approved manner of a fringe subject. They are believed to be hairy ape-like dwarves, a little like fat DeLoys' Apes. And their temperament matches their looks. In truth they are dead ringers for Scorpion Men too, which aren't very scorpion like at all in the earliest seal pictures from Sumer, more like... hairy dwarves and giants.

Hope that helps. I didn't bother linking to interminable webpages since two seconds into a Google session you will find more than you ever wanted to know about each type of entity. The Ik in particular are treated in some detail by Vallee in eg DIMENSIONS and other Magonia works.

BTW people are still encountering Iks- Iks on the road, Iks wearing jetpacks, Iks coming out of disks... standard stuff for the subject.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If you do a search you will find about a bazillion threads on hollow earth. Furthermore there was an expedition set to travel to a supposed entrance which you can read about here:

www.ourhollowearth.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
If you do a search you will find about a bazillion threads on hollow earth. Furthermore there was an expedition set to travel to a supposed entrance which you can read about here:

www.ourhollowearth.com...

I'm still offering 2 mil of my own money to mount an expedition.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
apperent it has its own sun suspended in the centre of the earth WITHIN the earth. alos supposidly the poles north and south are made white on the picture we see to HIDE the openings! WHA? hmm it worries me who comes up with this kinda stuff

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i think the stinky part of this theory is, it should be provable. i mean if you know where the entrance is then go there. take some pictures and video. mystery solved. maybe get an interview with patty. "so.. why did you choose california as a vacation spot?"

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
Can anyone here scientifically prove that the earth is hollow? or in fact otherwise?

We have caves that go quite deep under ground. What's stopping certain caves from going deeper?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

While you're waiting you can invest in my web company.

top topics

join