It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy, Colour and our Senses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Had another meditation earlier and I saw something that has set me off on a quest to understand colour and energy and what I saw.

There is some dispute I believe about people being able to see Aura's. The results don't conclusively show energy, but body temp:

while infrared photography can produce images of people with aura-like bands of radiance around them, these are actually only emanations of body temperature (Nickell 1994; Permutt 1988, 123) source

And Kirlian photography shows fuzzy glows:

More serious claims that the aura could be demonstrated scientifically through Kirlian photography were publicized in the 1970s. In this non-camera technique a high-voltage, high-frequency electrical discharge is applied across a grounded object. The "air glow" or "aura" that is yielded can be recorded directly onto a photographic plate, film, or paper. Such Kirlian images (named for the Russian inventor of the process, Semyon Kirlian) show fuzzy glows around fingers, leaves, and other objects (Ostrander and Schroeder 1971). source

Newton's Electromagnetic Spectrum findings:

The order of colors is constant, and each color has a unique signature identifying its location in the spectrum. The signature of color is the wavelength of light. source

source

From this diagram, colours do have frequencies or wavelengths. Colours are made up of photons.

James Clerk Maxwell's contributions found that light was a form of electromagnetic radiation:

When we consider light as an electromagnetic wave, a color's spectral signature may be identified by noting its wavelength. We sense the waves as color, violet being the shortest wavelength and red the longest. Visible light is the range of wavelengths within the electromagnetic spectrum that the eye responds to. Although radiation of longer or shorter wavelengths are present, the human eye is not capable of responding to it. source

Few points I would like to raise before I go on:

a) Science asserts that the human eye cannot see or respond to electromagnetic radiation in the form of colour.

b) There is nothing conclusive to support the notion that the aura is visible or even that an aura exists.

I believe the eye is like a camera. The camera shutter speed is equivalent to the eyes photon ratio response:

For every color signal or flux of photons reaching the eye, some ratio of response within the three types of cones is triggered. It is this ratio that permits the perception of a particular color.source

Now, in photography, the shutter speed can be adjusted:

By adjusting the shutter speed you can control the movement of the subject. source

What if individuals had different photon ratio responses?

What if an individual can adjust the photo ratio response?

I do see colours around people, not all the time, but sometimes. Maybe it is just temperature I can see? I can also smell when someone is sick.

There must be something more to the senses overall. I believe our senses are not fully developed or utilised. I know of a child that had to be medicated because he could smell emotions.

The Proustian phenomenon connects smell to memories. Is that all smell does? Connect us to a memory? What if the brain can understand the molecules and interperate them?

Smells are made up of molecules. Every smell has uniquely shaped molecules that dance around, hovering above their source. When we smell something we breathe all these shapes in. They attach to nostril hairs and travel up to the olfactory epithelium. source

We cannot filter our sense of smell, it is pure
source

Could that be why we do not use this sense to its fullest ability?

Maybe as we can't filter it, humans have dulled this sense? If you could smell something that told you more about someone, perhaps we would rather not know? Perhaps humans need to filter what they wish to process.

Now emotionally, when people are angry, would this not affect their body temprature?

If we consider this:

The human body does, in fact, give off certain radiations, including weak electromagnetic emanations (from the electrical activity of the nerves), chemical emissions (some of which may be detected, for instance, as body odor), sonic waves (from the physical actions within the body), etc. source

Perhaps some people have the ability to sense these emissions?

Perhaps the human brain has these extra sensory abilities and all it needs is a trigger to re discover them?

Photons are energy:

For visible light the energy carried by a single photon is around a tiny 4×10–19 joules; this energy is just sufficient to excite a single molecule in a photoreceptor cell of an eye, thus contributing to vision. source

The photon is massless,[3] has no electric charge[15] and does not decay spontaneously in empty space. source

I am off to do some more reading to understand the masslessness of a photon...

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

(removed dead space)

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have decided to share a little of the meditation as it is really amazing as I am not a science person and yet what I saw has lead me that way.

Ok firstly, I became aware that I was in a ball of light. I then looked around and could see other balls of light until it looked like this:

Well, I as I was looking at it, I thought, oh gee that looks like a nucleus of some sort. The closest thing I could find to what I saw was the carbon form. How amazing is that though?

Anyway, I decided to come out of it and have a look around. Well I stood at the edge of the last connected white light ball and saw in the distance a single ball of light...so I decided to go over and have a look.

There was a spirit person there when I pushed my way in. I as usual said "wow, this is cool, whats this place?" The spirit person said "This is a single cell"

I say "what are you doing all by yourself as a single cell?"

The Spirit person says "waiting to join up with the nucleus"...

Then the Spirit person just vanished and I was left in this ball of light and at first it is so bright, I couldn't see very well. But soon, my eyes adjusted to it and I started to see all of these coloured energies moving about. I was thinking cool, I didn't see these before.

But they were different to me. They were just shaped colours but I had my body in Spirit with the outline and it was solid white. I decided to leave because they were different to me and just turned into this white light and zipped off.

I am still confused by this...but farout about the carbon form...

I just can't get over that one!

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Please be warned and measure the frequencies.
In the beginning they control you, but check the 440 and 880 frequency.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thurisaz you have been working overtime and doing some interesting homework, tell us more, maybe we can open our eyes to another dimension of ourselves, good luck with your studies, gwhint

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have something to tell you.

It is time the human race learns the forgotten knowledge. There is a massive telepathic message being sent around right now. Some people are getting it, and the 0nes that aren't are lost souls.

You are on the right track. To find the answer to everything you must study all that is REAL. What is real? Physical reality is real. What is physical? What are particles?

I have learned from many great philosphers and teachers, some from the Ancient Egyptian times, that everything is made of 2 simple things.

1: attractive force
2: repulsive force

Attractive force, by itself, can really do nothing. It is attracted to everything. You can't feel it, or see it, but it is there. It is ultra powerful, and has the ability to travel through all mass with zero resistance. When alone, it joins with the entire quantity of attractive force in the entire universe.

Repulsive force, by itself, can really do nothing either. It is repulsed from everything. You can't feel it, see it, but it is there. It is ultra powerful, and has the ability to travel through all mass with zero resistance. When alone, it joins with the entire quantity of repulsive force in the entire universe.

When you mix the repulsive and attractive force together in a special way (opposites attract), they combine in strength, but their strength is now focused in the extreme middle of both forces. When these forces are alone they are nothing, but when they are together they are EVERYTHING (all of matter). When they are together they both attract and repel at the same time, which makes it "solid".

Everything "solid" or everything "physical", is just the combination of sub-atomic repulsive and attractive forces. You "feel" because the forces are repelling you on a sub-atomic scale.

Light... is simply the quick movement of the attractive and repulsive force. Let me explain.

With light, you have a "wave". With alternating electricity and an ostilliscope you also get a "wave". Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down. The "up" is the repulsive force, and the "down" is the attractive force, or vise versa. They are both working together to move through air, or wires.

When both the attrative and repulsive forces are moving at their top speed, they are invisible. But when they are moving slower then their top speed, they become LIGHT. Light is only created when the attractive and repulsive forces are slowed down. This means science can not find "faster than light" because when light goes faster it becomes invisible. Science is highly wrong because they base their knowledge on "visual" experiments, when 95% of the entire universe is invisible.

For example, when the attractive and repulsive forces (light) are comming from the Sun, you can't see it, they are invinsible. When the forces travel through the vacuume of space, and they come in contact with a rock, they slow down, and light is made. When those forces travel through the atmosphere of Earth, the "air" slows down the light, and makes a blue lighted sky. When the forces travel through rain, they create RAINBOWS! This is because the attractive and repulsive forces are being slowed down by the water. The different colors you see in the rainbow are different speeds that the forces are traveling. The speed of the forces desides color.

When the attractive and repulsive forces are combined to create "solid" or "physical" things, they TRAP LIGHT. The amount of light that is trapped by the joined forces is determined by the total strength of the attractive and repulsive force. The more attractive and repulsive force there is, the more light is trapped. The less force, less light.

From this, you can now KNOW.

Everything is the same, we are all the same, we are all made of the same stuff. Everything is attractive and repulisive forces. That is why we have all of the human senses.

When we see with our eyes, we are actually collecting attractive and repulsive forces. When we feel with our hands, we are actually interacting with those repulsive and attractive forces. When we hear, the small hairs in our ears "resonate" and are moved to the Up,Down,Up,Down,Up,Down wave of attractive and repulsive forces that are traveling through air that we call sound.

Fire, is really fast moving attractive and repulsive force. It is moving at the speed of light. Thats why when it "hits" other objects, those objects are usualy destroyed slowly. Think of fire like thousands of bullets from a gun. These bullets are only attractive and repulsive forces. When you burn something with fire, you are like shooting thousands of sub-atomic bullets at it. They collide with your target, and break it apart. Now tell me why some fire is blue at the botton and yellow/white at the top... I'm sure you know now.

Now, if you REALLY want to learn the forgotten knowledge. Learn what "ANKHS" TRUELY ARE. Find the Ancient Egyptian images that show the SUN, with SUN RAYS that are HANDS that are giving ANKHS.

Here is a hint: COIL

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

That looks like a buckyball (buckminsterfullerene, C60)
en.wikipedia.org...

To comment on your original post, interesting thesis.

The first time I heard about Kirlian photography about 15 years ago, I had somewhat the same idea. But you seem to have researched the idea thoroughly.

As for the sense of smell, you might want to research a bit about quantum tunnelling. It turns out it might not be as simple as the shape of the molecule.

Quantum mechanics may explain how humans smell

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwhint
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thurisaz you have been working overtime and doing some interesting homework, tell us more, maybe we can open our eyes to another dimension of ourselves, good luck with your studies, gwhint

Please avoid all Egypt stuff.
I did a lot of study and the Pyramid of Giza coffer resonates on 440 Hz.
This is all explained in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

440 Hz and resonance frequencies are enslavement frequencies.
This is the most used frequency in NewAge stuff, however it was already known in very ancient ages like in Egypt. Example:
www.holisticwebs.com...
See the 440 Hz and the all-seeing-eye.

Do not connect yourself to this dimension.
The final destination is 880 Hz as researched in my thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hawk123, you are completly wrong. Egyptians didn't need slaves, because they knew the true force of nature. Nature itself was their "slave." They knew how to use Earth, just like I know how to use Earth.

hawk123, please do not spread disinfo about the 440 frequency. It is just SOUND. Sound is FORCE.

When you find out why and how humans resonate, then you will know about life. Don't make ANY assumptions untill you figure out what the Ankh is for.

I would tell you, but then you STILL wouldn't understand, because you have already been turned into a REAL slave by your government. They taught you only what you need to know to get through life, they didn't teach you what you need to know to understand it.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Hi there, I haven't had a chance to look at your thread but I will.

I am a bit over how everything seems to end up a conspiracy...so at first, to be honest, I considered this irrelevent but it has reminded me of something I experienced a while ago.

I don't want to link the page here because when I looked at it, it totally unbalanced me, I felt dizzy after looking at it. And felt very upset for a while after.

Subliminal Messaging is being used and that the general public are not aware of it. When ever I see anything like I saw, I sort of test it first. Looking at it from the side and not looking at it directly. That is an intuitive thing so not sure if it is just a silly eccentric thing I do, but at least I have picked something up from this.

I am suspicious of things like this:BrainWave Accelerator 2.1

for this reason:

Subliminal therapy is not a new thing. It was started back in the early 1900's. One of the first methods of subliminal suggestion use was called whisper therapy, in which a patient is whispered suggestions in hopes of subconsciously induce his/her for behavior improvement. As technology has increased subliminal messages have been included in many forms of media including images, music and sound.

Subliminal messages have been used by governments and companies to influence on individuals.

Self Help Using Subliminal Messaging

Death Ray Replaced by the Voice of God

If SM can be used for positive development, it can also be used for negative purposes.

I also feel this is a case of those with the knowledge have not passed it onto the general public. Why would they when it serves them rather well.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
It is time the human race learns the forgotten knowledge. There is a massive telepathic message being sent around right now. Some people are getting it, and the 0nes that aren't are lost souls.

You are on the right track. To find the answer to everything you must study all that is REAL. What is real? Physical reality is real. What is physical? What are particles?

I agree about the forgotten knowledge. Perhaps all it needs is a trigger to remember?

But in all honesy I wonder about the massive telepathic messages. Who is sending them out? I believe from much of my meditations, Spirit assists me...or is it my mind giving me the information?

I had this meditation straight after this one:

My Higher Self=OUR Higher Self = Collective Consciousness

Perhaps it leads back to the Higher Self = Collective Consciouness = Telepathic messages?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
That looks like a buckyball (buckminsterfullerene, C60)

Yes it does!! Thanks for that... I learnt a new word today

As for the sense of smell, you might want to research a bit about quantum tunnelling. It turns out it might not be as simple as the shape of the molecule.

Thank you for the info. It confirms yet again for me that the science in this area hasn't figured out all there is to know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still trying to digest the masslessness of a photon. All I can say is OMG. I am trying to get my head around it. So far, it appears photon contradicts energy. Either way, I don't want to comment further until I understand it completely...
-> not sure that is at all really possible!?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

hawk123, you are completly wrong. Egyptians didn't need slaves, because they knew the true force of nature. Nature itself was their "slave." They knew how to use Earth, just like I know how to use Earth.

hawk123, please do not spread disinfo about the 440 frequency. It is just SOUND. Sound is FORCE.

When you find out why and how humans resonate, then you will know about life. Don't make ANY assumptions untill you figure out what the Ankh is for.

I would tell you, but then you STILL wouldn't understand, because you have already been turned into a REAL slave by your government. They taught you only what you need to know to get through life, they didn't teach you what you need to know to understand it.

Egyptians used in the past the Jews as slaves for 400 years.
After 40 years dwelling in the dessert (Total 440 years) they were freed from slavery of the Egypts by the real God.

I know personally what the Ankh symbol did to a certain person.
It is one of the many Illuminati symbols.
www.thunderministries.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So when you meditate is it as powerful and as clear as obe/astral projection, is it the same thing? Interesting Thread.
I think many people have come up with inventions/theories in that state of mind, so its pretty cool.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Not all SOUND is equal.
I have heared to many sonic booms and have seen chicken dying after a sonic boom.
440 Hz harmonics can also be found in Heavy Metal music.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

Hi there, I haven't had a chance to look at your thread but I will.

I am a bit over how everything seems to end up a conspiracy...so at first, to be honest, I considered this irrelevent but it has reminded me of something I experienced a while ago.

I don't want to link the page here because when I looked at it, it totally unbalanced me, I felt dizzy after looking at it. And felt very upset for a while after.

Subliminal Messaging is being used and that the general public are not aware of it. When ever I see anything like I saw, I sort of test it first. Looking at it from the side and not looking at it directly. That is an intuitive thing so not sure if it is just a silly eccentric thing I do, but at least I have picked something up from this.

I am suspicious of things like this:BrainWave Accelerator 2.1

for this reason:

Subliminal therapy is not a new thing. It was started back in the early 1900's. One of the first methods of subliminal suggestion use was called whisper therapy, in which a patient is whispered suggestions in hopes of subconsciously induce his/her for behavior improvement. As technology has increased subliminal messages have been included in many forms of media including images, music and sound.

Subliminal messages have been used by governments and companies to influence on individuals.

Self Help Using Subliminal Messaging

Death Ray Replaced by the Voice of God

If SM can be used for positive development, it can also be used for negative purposes.

I also feel this is a case of those with the knowledge have not passed it onto the general public. Why would they when it serves them rather well.

This needs some time to check, but it all depends on frequencies and harmonics.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Not all colours have the same energy.
See section "Color of Objects" and the n table on the right.
en.wikipedia.org...

Colour can be connected to Music. See next link.
members.aol.com...

So far there is more knowledge about Music senses then color senses.
But I think that light can be mapped on the Mysterious Ladder, somewhere between Astronomy and Light. See for Mysterious Ladder next link
www.bradford.ac.uk...

All planets have a different light frequency.
My sense is totally different when it is full moon.

Finally your brain is partly disconnected from the frequencies sent to you.
This can be checked on link below:
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
Go 1 page down and then check the picture.
Now try to count the black dots in this picture.

Now you can see that your brain is telling you that there are black dots, however the picture does not have black dots at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Firstly, hawk123 thanks for the extra info!

Originally posted by hawk123

Well, the full moon unsettling feeling I have heard of and even at times experienced, but as for the planets having different light frequency... that is something I have not heard about.

But perhaps that is logical!

cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I still feel in my body...so different to the OBE but whatever I see, is very clear.

As for creative ideas coming from that state, I agree! I always feel like I have learnt something new or I have to 'think'...which is always good!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Firstly, hawk123 thanks for the extra info!

Originally posted by hawk123

Well, the full moon unsettling feeling I have heard of and even at times experienced, but as for the planets having different light frequency... that is something I have not heard about.

But perhaps that is logical!

Most of the times this is called Music of the Planets (or Spheres)
www.nineplanets.org...
www.myastrologybook.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
Rosslyn chapel A note reflects the 432 harmonic of the Sun.
This code was cracked after 27 almost 27 years.
www.crystalinks.com...

cheers

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

A high frequency oscillator, like the ankh, has the advantage of producing high voltages at low current, so they can be handled safely

Is this what you mean about the Ankh?

Nicolai Tesla discovered this much later, when he attached a high frequency coil to himself and produced corona-like discharges from his body. Luminous effects produced by high voltage high frequency coils are used today in Kirlian Photography.

www.anngel.com...

This is an interesting thread Thurisaz!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join