It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1985 soviets see Angel beings in space.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do we have a link to a creditable site where we actually have the cosmonauts *themselves* making these claims?

So far, this is all ATS member hearsay and a link to a sitewith no actual quotes from anyone involved.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If these comments stated on that page were true, it's obvious that the person who posted the photos was being disingenuous by posting pictures of stars and nebulas and saying they are angels.

While I do know for sure that "beings of light" exist, this smells fabricated to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

yah,ahm..I think the picture shows message to those people who are still in doubt about God's powers ..we easily conclude and make such jugdement that even us we dont really know the exact story of their journey..is the vodka is mean reason why people criticize their story?they are not making jokes or telling such nonesense stories,am I right?we must be thankful for spreading the goodness that heavenly being still exist....GOD Bless Us!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The Truth is out There, part 2
DERBY EVENING TELEGRAPH
Thursday, January 23, 1997

This is the story of two Russian cosmonauts who visited the city this week - and the pupils from Brackensdale Junior School and Reigate Junior School who boldly went to meet them.

If an astronaut told you that he believed in aliens you might start taking the X-Files a bit more seriously.

Veteran spaceman Vladimir Solovev has spent more than a year of his life in space and although he hasn't actually seen little green men he's sure they are out there somewhere.
Mr Solovev and fellow cosmonaut Alexander Martynov spoke at Mackworth College after staff arranged for the pair to visit Derby.
As part of a gruelling tree-day tour of the area, which ended yesterday, the cosmonauts visited the university, Rolls-Royce and spoke to local school children.
For the two men, talking to the children was one of the most enjoyable aspects of their visit - and one that prompted talk of space toilets and aliens.
"People always seem to be interested in how spacemen go to the toilet, they are fascinated, but it is understandable given the problems with weightlessness and such," said Mr Solovev.
"The other thing people always ask us is about space aliens - but that is not necessarily a bad thing."
If you believe the Washington Post Mr Solovev has already come face-to-face with beings from another planet and seven angels who surrounded his craft on a mission in 1984.
He added: "I could not believe they put that in such a serious paper.
"I've never seen any aliens but I am sure we are not alone in the universe."

Source:
From MIR to Here - Spacedu.org

Ed. spelling

[edit on 4/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I saw a show on some russian channel, a year or so ago, it was about UFO's and ET's in general, there were also some russian astronauts talking about this (Im not 100% sure they were talking about the case which is discussed in this topic) but yeah, they personally have said, that they have seen some weird things up there.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
believe that there is angel,i was in an accident i have died 1 hour and i saw white figures smiling at me, like there are something there telling at me.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
1. No such thing as angels.

2. No proof, just some guy's opinion posted without the original documents or references.

The pictures on the mt.net site were of lights. I didn't see any "smiling angelic faces."

Gimme a break; this is really a stretch, even for ATS.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by MajorMalfunction]

I must say i have to agree

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

I agree there is no proof that Angels do not exist. There is only talk about them in the bible saying that they do exist. How can we disprove what we can't prove in the first place!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
From the website listed. "The six Soviet Cosmonauts in 1985 saw "celestial beings" on the 155th day aboard their orbiting space station. This was first reported by Cosmonaut Vladimir Solevev and Oleg Atkov as well as Leonid Kizim. This is what they said, "What we saw were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mist-like halos as in the classic depiction of angels."

As the Cosmonauts were performing medical experiments in Salyut 7 high above the earth, a brilliant orange cloud enveloped them, blinding them temporarily, and when their eyes cleared, they saw the angels.

The heavenly visitors, they said, followed them for about 10 minutes and vanished as suddenly as they had appeared. However, 12 days later, Cosmonauts Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk, and Vladimir Dzhanibevok, who had just joined the others on the space station, also saw the beings. "They were glowing," they reported. "We were truly overwhelmed. There was a great orange light, and through it, we could see the figures of seven angels. They were smiling as though they shared a glorious secret, but within a few minutes, they were gone, and we never saw them again.""

Extremely interesting. As to the comment that angels don't exist and there is no proof. What an incredibly ludicrous comment. First of all there is no proof for the idea that angels don't exist. Science is a body of inquiry. It is not a body of dogma. To presume anything is not science; science merely theorizes, and attempts to test where applicable. Secondly, proof involves two categories: hard evidence and witnesses. There have been many witnesses concerning angels over the years, what is most interesting about this report is that the witnesses are credible.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
1. No such thing as angels.

2. No proof, just some guy's opinion posted without the original documents or references.

The pictures on the mt.net site were of lights. I didn't see any "smiling angelic faces."

Gimme a break; this is really a stretch, even for ATS.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by MajorMalfunction]

Where is your proof there is no such thing as angels?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
truly amazing...just another testament to the fact that God DOES exist along wth his angels. But its up to us to believe the signs. By the way, Russians along with 300 million others, happen to be Orthodox Christian, which is the oldest form of Christianity in existence.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Merry Chrismas people,
thought I bring up this Angels from space subject up since its a good time of year to think about these things. Some new ATS members may not have seen this thread so its worth bringing up again.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This thread reminded me of my great-grandmother. First let me say I have never seen an "angel", but I do believe they exist! My great- grandmother was in the hospital and right before she passed away she told us that she had to go, the two men dressed in white at the foot of her bed told her it was time...we didn't see them, but she did and she died peacefully a moment later. It gave us great comfort!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The bet we make great entertainment for the Angels who watch us from above, think of earth as their viewing channel, they probably know everything about us and watch us like we do with reality TV. I guess since no one cares or believes it does not matter if they do, but it's interesting when reading about such things.

But it's nice to know that the Russians did not say they saw UFOs at least it was different comming from a communist minded country, one which I think brings some balance to the UFO and forces of good and evil at work where the prince of the air resides.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Dear Leonid Kizim,

RIP.

I know you saw angels in space, and the Earth will miss your talents. Farewell, and until that time... until that time.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I think peoples religous leanings may govern their view of unexplainable sightingsThere are many religious people in Russia

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My theory is that after 155 days in space, the cosmonauts got space dementia, just like that famous U.S. astronaut Rockhound did while on the global killer meteor hurtling towards earth. I know it's true 'cos I saw it once in a movie so it must be. About as true as this story I think...

(Hey don't shoot !! Just my thoughts on the matter while trying to inject a little humour to the proceedings people.)

I'll get my coat.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am not a religious expert but would those 7 giant angels not be the 7 guardians of the 7 heavens ? As in one guardian for every gate that leads from one heaven to another ?

I usually never respond to such threads but it just happened that I finished reading a book that was heavily influenced by religious (Judaism I believe) beliefs , and it just hit me

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This would be great if the cosmonauts were actually aboard the station in 1985. They were not. Dzhanibekov, Savitskaya and Volk were the crew of Salyut EP-4, that spent about twelve days aboard the station from July 17th 1984 to July 29th, 1984.

en.wikipedia.org...

I assume the rest of the account is just as accurate. Doesn't anybody do any fact checking before posting?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
You know? some people on here talk like these cosmonauts are complete amatures, may i remind them that these are highly trained scientists with a lot more integrity and believability, i dont know what those people saw but i am damned if i am going to call them drunk or liars,

You're making a leap of faith, that just because the Weekly World News -- which first printed the story and identified the angels as the ghosts of the Challenger astronauts even though they didn't get killed until the following year -- was telling the truth about what THEY said the cosmonauts said.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join