It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1985 soviets see Angel beings in space.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Something occurred with the Soviet Cosmonauts in the Salyut 7 that orbited the earth in 1985. This is a rather hushed secret that has been leaked to the west . . .
The six Soviet Cosmonauts in 1985 saw "celestial beings" on the 155th day aboard their orbiting space station. This was first reported by Cosmonaut Vladimir Solevev and Oleg Atkov as well as Leonid Kizim. This is what they said, "What we saw were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mist-like halos as in the classic depiction of angels."

As the Cosmonauts were performing medical experiments in Salyut 7 high above the earth, a brilliant orange cloud enveloped them, blinding them temporarily, and when their eyes cleared, they saw the angels.

The heavenly visitors, they said, followed them for about 10 minutes and vanished as suddenly as they had appeared. However, 12 days later, Cosmonauts Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk, and Vladimir Dzhanibevok, who had just joined the others on the space station, also saw the beings. "They were glowing," they reported. "We were truly overwhelmed. There was a great orange light, and through it, we could see the figures of seven angels. They were smiling as though they shared a glorious secret, but within a few minutes, they were gone, and we never saw them again."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the number 1985 is the same number of replies 'for questions to John Lear' it is just a co-incidence that 1985 is when they saw these evens, even I did not know.
Synergy anyone? People who have expressed these kinds of unknown laws that govern us?

Anyway the take on this is that the experiences out there could be related on a religious sense. People would say the Bible is based on Alien contact and alien creation if anything.
Whilst the other view is that UFOs and anomilies are related to spiritual war fare in this present AD age because they know God is coming soon and war in heaven is at place.

www.mt.net...

Also to add that there have been cases for ancient Angelic realms too, maybe some have left their marks on the moon and mars too.

www.mt.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the date may be of significance if this is for real and the Soviets were not glugging a few contraband glasses of vodka on the space station. I think it was in 1985 when Chernobyal occured and shortly afterwards we saw the decline and fall of the Soviet Empire which came to a climax in 1989 with the Berlin Wall being demolished by people power.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
1. No such thing as angels.

2. No proof, just some guy's opinion posted without the original documents or references.

The pictures on the mt.net site were of lights. I didn't see any "smiling angelic faces."

Gimme a break; this is really a stretch, even for ATS.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Depending how they saw these lights, but to me they seem like a double glaze window reflection where you get a double image of something, since the stars are in line with the Angels so to speak. But what if like they described saw something even more than what pictures tell. That is another philosphy as to whether it's their imagination or not or politcal reasons. 7 angles usually mean judgement it seems when it comes to the Bible, I wonder if that was the case, they got an early exclusive sign.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I believe that anything is possible.That being said,what if they were a type of E.T.?I imagine that some life forms don't have to have a physical body.What if there are E.T.s that are like radio waves or something.Ooops !sorry,just wondering out loud.

In all seriousness, if Russian cosmonauts stated they saw this,why would they be lying?Wouldn't this jeopardize there jobs?Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was about to make a joke on those heavenly angels, but then I remmebered that recent video of that mexican UFO explorer (forgot his name) and the clip he showed of angelic-like creatures in the sky, recorded by some guy in his room.

That clip looked pretty amazing and seemed to be authentic.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Are you refering to the Williams Aerial Systems Plataform? Or there's another video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Angels DO exist, I have seen one. I was probably at the lowest point in my life and one appeared to me.
I don't think we can say what does or does not exist in outer space at this point, there are too many unknowns.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

What you don't know for sure you don't know at all. Deny that which you pursue. Edit :IE Ignorance.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I am going to have to agree with you on your post. What clearly was seen in these photographs were nebula's and stars not celestial beings. Humans often see things as they want to perceive them the problem is what the actual thing is that the human is perceiving.

Do I doubt the existence of Angels? Of course not. Were these photographs of angelic beings? nope. sorry.

BTW after reading the bible one would have to ask would you really want to meet an angel?

My opinion of course

radiodjguy

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think those "angels" are actually the star constellation, The Pleadies (did I spell it right?)

Can anyone else confirm this?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

1. No such thing as angels.

Now, has this been proven?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You know? some people on here talk like these cosmonauts are complete amatures, may i remind them that these are highly trained scientists with a lot more integrity and believability, i dont know what those people saw but i am damned if i am going to call them drunk or liars,

there is so much about this universe that we do not know but yet some of us have the balls to instantly dismiss them as mistaken, they dont go letting just anyone undertake these billion $ missions, they saw something they thought where angels as best as they know what angels look like, i wont just dismiss it because ive never seen an angel.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
these are highly trained scientists with a lot more integrity and believability

Then they should know what a star looks like, but according to the photos on that first link they dont

[i wont just dismiss it because ive never seen an angel.

But many of us know what stars and nebulas look like and strangely enough, the alleged "angels" in the pictures look suspiciously like stars.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I accept your skeptical as am i, what i am saying is what gives you or i for that matter the right to judge what they saw just because of a picture posted on the internet? its easy to sit behind a computer and cry blury this, nebula that, maybe what the world needs is a little bit more of an open mind perhaps then we would be trying to discover the truth rather than blowing the crap out of each other,

This world could do with some angels about now be them heavenly or ET.

as for my opinion i believe them.

If they say they saw them then who am i

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

And i do agree in that picture they do look like stars, but who is to say that picture is a correct depiction of what they saw? if there is one picture there has to be more.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How do the cosmonauts know they were looking at angels and not ghosts, or fairies or demons? I mean, there's an equal amount of evidence to support the idea that could be any of these things. The evidence is all a lot of hearsay, which means one explanation is as good as another.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Before I'd doubt the testimonies of the cosmonauts, I'd doubt the validity of the story. Are there verifiable sources to confirm that these guys did exist, went into space, came back and said these things?

IMHO, bringing up "vodka" is just another nationalist generalization. I've imbibed incredible amounts of Vodka (just this evening, actually) and plenty of other substances that further mention of would violate the agreement I made with ATS when I joined, and NOTHING has ever caused me to have a "group hallucination" with the folks I was... "socializing" with.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
reply to post by Breadfan

Are you refering to the Williams Aerial Systems Plataform? Or there's another video?

www.youtube.com...

No, it's not that. Someone help me out: there was recent video of this mexican ufo explorer and he showed this amazing clip of angelic-like creatures in the sky, recorded by some guy in a wheelchair in his room.

That clip itself deserves IMO its own thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Russians said that they had personality to them, and they could see them smile and be very human like too. Which of course is not what a UFO does, and that is the difference really. They saw what they did and they got some type of picture to support the claim, even if its not the best evidence.

<<   2  3 >>

join