It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilium and Annuki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Are these one and the same?

Also, is there any real proof the planet Nibiru exists?

I apologize if these have been discussed before.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord XIII

The Nephilim and the Anunnaki may indeed have been essentially the same corporeal beings.

Documented evidence mainly. As in the works of Zecharia Sitchin.

Is Nibiru Approaching?

Zecharia Sitchin refrains from predicting when Marduk/Nibiru/Planet X will return.

I have a slightly different take on this than Sitchin. If Nibiru did exist, it was probably not the home planet of the Anunnaki - as the aliens claimed, which was probably a deception - but only a base or stopping point for their ships before they came to this world.

Why would the Anunnaki be honest in telling their Homo sapien slaves the correct planet of their origin?

Propaganda and deception is the policy of the present-day Zetan-aliens and the Anunnaki were probably Zetan-Reptilian. So they probably did the same back then too.

This ties in quite logically with the current widespread opinion among most ufologists that the Greys, under the Reptilians and Preying Mantises, stem from Reticulan IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Anunnaki is a king from babylon. Nephilim were half breed angel warriors mentioned in the bible.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It all depends on who you talk to. The STORY I tend to go with is that the Anunnaki are the race of beings that came from Nibiru (and have visited each time the planet visits this part of the Solar System) The Nephilim are the cross breads created as slaves. I wont go too much into the story or its many variations apart from that as it has been done to death already. There are some very intersting threads on ATS with varying opinions. How factual it is I WILL NOT say for fear of offending, except that there is a Planet X that we dont know too much about.
I would like to believe all will be revealed in 2012 one way or another but will just have to wait

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
[edit on 7-1-2008 by atsguy_106]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I filter everything through the lens, of The Word of God.

It takes time and much study to come to the best answer, and most important, the truth.

I can only add to this subject this, Esau is Edom, and His seed is a brood of Vipers. These are likely the same as those who control, or hope to control and rule all, but they at best, are of the Stoic morality, and at the worst fallen sons of God, who are born to kill steal and destroy, though all possible methods.

REF:
Gen 36 "Esau is Edom" The dukes..

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The names and descriptions of these beings are the result of loose interpretations and questionable translations of ancient texts, none of which have proven to be reliable historical documents. As for good, hard, physical evidence of them, well... there ain't any.

There are all kinds of myths. Does the giant god Atlas hold up the Earth? I suppose we could visit Argentina and Australia or Antarctica to look for his hand prints. There's just as much evidence of Atlas holding up the Earth as there is of the Annunaki or Nephilim.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

For the most part yes they were the same thing. Before mankind built societies on earth, there was a "planetary Prince" that had a staff. It's assumed they were repilian type humaniod beings. The Planetary Prince went into rebelion from the universal understandings of truth and thus the Prince and his staff where cut off. A larger percentage followed after the rebelious planetary prince, the planetary prince perclaimed himself to be GOD OF EARTH.

This is where the stories of the Annuki and Nephilium came from. They were the staff beings and also decendents of the staff of the planetary prince.

There's every every little and lose evidence for "Nibiru" as it is assumed to be a crossing planet. This doesn't rule it out but I'm giving it a less the 20% chance of actually being real. It's more a misunderstanding.

The rebelious prince and staff went a little nutty in the head, so they would say stuff, and the humans well they were not the best at percieving things.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The names and descriptions of these beings are the result of loose interpretations and questionable translations of ancient texts, none of which have proven to be reliable historical documents. As for good, hard, physical evidence of them, well... there ain't any.

Giant Skulls etc.

This is evidence of something, and simple reliance on "genetic deformity" or "surgical skull shaping of kids" doesn't quite get over the line for me in all cases. Ancient frescoes show tall beings with six fingers, two rows of teeth etc. and that is exactly what ancient sources speak about too.

Perhaps those bearded masks in Babylon and those animal head masks in Egypt covered up truly horrific faces. Perhaps that is what we are not meant to look upon when people talk about not looking God in the face. Virgin sacrifices, the hidden precincts where gods ate... Human flesh...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Nephilim were not, in any shape or form, slaves. References of the Nephilim are taken directly from Hebrew script. They were giants and "men of great deeds". They were heros and demi gods. If they were a hybrid species between man and the extraterrestrial, they were the corporal link between our two worlds. Men were considered "grasshoppers" next to the Nephilim. Not only were they wiped out during the Deluge, or Flood, they reappear in later script. Several Houses and linages were assigned to them in the Old Testament. King Og was one of them for instance.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by themasked

You need do more research!

The term Nephilium holds a dule meaning, but it is mistakenly translated under the term "Giants" in the bible, the dule meaning was speaking about the children of men and the alien beings and the alien beings themselves.

They are also known of as the Nodites, among other things.

When you see the full picture it's really quite intresting.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Fallen angels (devils) + daughters of men = nephilim

ghosts of nephilim killed in flood = demons

surviving nephilim = tainted bloodlines of monsters, vampires, werewolves, etc.etc.etc.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

I use to understand things as that, but the reality is now...

Although the demons use to be the dead "reptilian" Nephilium, the great majority is gone. The date that the planetary spirit changed the darkones had no place to hide. That was on the day of pentcost.

Monsters as "tainted blood lines" is just Ghost fear.

Oh I'm sure there's some elements overlooked.

However, the reality is that the "greys" (aliens) work in accordance to cleaning up the earth and have captured and removed the majority of evil beings off this earth.

Now a days most "evil" is human self willed. As the comedy line goes "The Devil Made me do It"...

Please check out the Urantia Book...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Please check out the Urantia Book...

That wouldn't be an advertisement would it? Cause I hear they get your thread terminated. Depending who you are.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There are dozens of threads on this on these boards, but in a nutshell - no. The possibility of an extra planetary body in the solar system was a theory dreamed up to answer questions about anomalies in the gravitational structure of the solar system. As I understand it all of those questions have now been answered by other scientific explanations. Certainly the Planet X frequently reverentially but without evidence referred to on these boards does not explain the anomalies.

There is no evidence whatsoever for the existence of any such planet - there is a great deal of evidence to suggest that it doesn't exist, though. I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I know where my money would be...

LW

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Also that is quite some planet what with it having slammed through the solar system like a bank ball in pool then disappearing again. I would have thought the real Planet X and the one nibiru might have been used to conceal the truth about is the one that caused the asteroid belt.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

"Dule" is spelled Duel. Maybe you need to do more research?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think its spelled dual.
Anyway, there are hundreds of websites on the anunaki, which one is a good website about them? And.. i know i spelled anunaki wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Depends on what sort of proof you want. Real proof that stands up to scientific scrutiny? Heck no.

"Proof" enough to sell books and give ATS something to do? Yes.

Nephilim are mentioned in the Bible as being the result of breeding between angels and human women. Take that as you will.

The Anunaki are a group of ancient Sumerian gods. Nibiru was a celestial object associated with them. Most scientists believe it's Jupiter. One man, Zechariah Sitchin, believes in extra planets and that the "gods" were aliens.

Obviously, if there were definitive proof, you wouldn't need to be searching for it on a conspiracy website, it would be pretty easy to find. It is certainly your choice to decide what you believe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join