It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet x does it exist y/n?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
All im asking here is a yes or no. Do you think it exists. Lets look at the ratios
Remember yes or no.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A simple yes or no would violate ATS T&Cs....

No

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
No. all the times that the planet x'ers have said "it's coming! it's coming! watch (date)! it'll come on (date)!" and there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening on the date they gave has kind of killed the idea for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
at the moment, no i do not think it exists. if it was due to 2012 scientists surely must of seen it by now

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As someone else noted, single word (or single line) replies violate the T.O.S.

That aside, your question needs a bit of refinement. If by "Planet X" you mean an as-yet undiscovered body somewhere in the outer Solar System that might be big enough to be called a planet, or dwarf planet, then the answer is "Possibly".

If you mean "Planet X" as in "The Brown Dwarf / Super-Planet that's bigger than most of the other bodies in the Solar System, and denser than anything yet discovered, and hiding behind the Sun while it waits to ambush Earth in (depending on which aliens you're channeling this week) 2003, 2008, 2009, or 2012." ... that would be a "NO"

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Good points there. I also remember that it was only supposed to be visible from southern points on Earth at this point in time too. I am from a southern point and I have co-workers in Antartica. I am sure that if it existed and was indeed visible like the "Nibiru-nutcases" claim, they would have told me already. There is absolutley no evidence to say that it does exist, while there is a s-load of evidence to make it an unplausible theory

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ge0rge
at the moment, no i do not think it exists. if it was due to 2012 scientists surely must of seen it by now

yeah I think something as big as X is stated to be, should definately should be seen by now through powerful telescopes

I think all the people who say they are here for 2012 is just full of crap

alot of indigos (not all) have said they are waitng and so have alot others
here but there is no proof at all

of note: in the key of solomon, it seems as the anciet jews, or ancient races then thought of the moon as a planet, as mentioned in some of his spells and charts

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think the whole nibiru thing has been a joy in the doomsday lovers catalogue, what i believe is all the ancient indications of a planet x might have some creed,

And when i say that i mean the stories may well have been true and depicted in ancient writings or petroglyphs, there may have been a rogue body passing through or close by our solar system and the visionists of that age predicted its return because they where used to solar bodies returning IE comets asteroids etc,

Imagine a rogue body causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tidal surges, the body passes by the disasters settle, however the earthquakes etc quite naturaly return as they do today, so this to them may have signaled the return?.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I study this sort of stuff. I don't afirm any "yes or no"s to anything that can't be proven. However these days I've been leaning on about.

80% NO it doesn't exist it was a misunderstanding of context upon context.

20% Yes/Maybe it might be real.

Here's my understanding of it. There are beings that have been pumping life into the worlds. There was a rebelion. The Being that was in charge of this planet went into the rebelion, and so too much of his staff.

First this shows the beings inability to judge well and also its tendancy to tell the truth/ do what is right.

Secondly, much mythology has been placed over the historic facts of this known world event by mankind and their limits of perceptual reality.

Third the great majority of people who are founding researcher in the theorized Nibriu that you are associating with "Planet X", limit themselves to one aspect of the global events rather then looking at the event as a whole.

I assume by "Planet X" you're talking about the theoriezed "planet of the crossing" rather then the scientific understanding of the body of gravational pull on our known planets being deemed "Planet X" by the scientific community.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

YOU really need to define the term better.

are you saying the known/speculated scientific explanation of gravatational pull on our known solarsystem? The scientificly named "Planet X"?

OR

Are you asking about the associated assumed meaning of the named "Planet X" in belief that it is also the hypotheical planet spoken about in the sumarian texts?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i think planet x is really a dead star , small and super heavy..we wont see it ,only the effects it has on other things

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I used to think yes but then I thought about it and figured it is just another doomsday prophecy, so I am going with NO.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Which means we still would have seen it because we've been finding them already out in the universe. We'd notice something that close.
NO.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hilarious that on forums where so many threads are worthless schizophrenic garbage a simple yes / no poll of obvious value falls foul of the "too short" rule...

NO

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what version of "Planet X" you all are voting on.

Are we talking about the scientific speculated gravational force.

The real planet x.

Or are we talking about the associative "ancient" hidden planet of sitchen?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know for certain, but there is certainly a lot of info to support that there is planetx/niburu and it does exist, and it is going to cause problems.

I'm going to say YES.

I really think that we may be wrecked soon by a brown dwarf star.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Evidence? What evidence?

Can you provide a source? And when I mean source, I dont mean some absolute nutcase posting pictures of a sundog and claiming that they are nibiru getting closer to us or webpages who's owner claims they have been visited by ethereal beings from another world warning them of impending doom

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes.

I don't Necessarily believe in all the horrible cataclysmic events that are supposed to surround it. I do believe that we are in for some enviromental uprising due to the increased gravity pull, But I do not believe this will be the end of times.

- Nico -

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Sumerian texts
but it also relates to the tiltls of certain planets, and is a good explanation for many catacylisms thogh out this little solar sytem's past.
There seems to be an explantaion for everything that makes sense ,if you look hard enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
every things fine in the universe, were just another rock mindlessly floatin around in a collosal space with who knows how many other rocksgoing in many dirrections, but we all know nothing could hit us here on earth, were to great for that to happenn, like cause were the earth, there,s some one out there that will come to our rescue,cause were super intelectual humans nothin could hurt us ,just dial 911 some one will come , you hope . my answer is yes, cause the mayans didnt think we would need a calander after 21/12/2012

top topics

<<   2 >>

join